• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine converts to DNA inside human liver cells, new study

I've noticed after taking the 3 covid shots how much faster I can run. I also have an urge to leap tall buildings.
I lost the 10 pounds I gained during lockdown and haven't worn sweatpants since October 2021.

I have noticed my spike protein seems to develop a life if its own every night…

Something to think about when the Government tries to convince you they have your best interest at heart.

Good luck with that

--------------------

The messenger RNA from Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine reportedly can enter human liver cells and be converted into DNA, contrary to what the CDC has said.

A study by Swedish scientists finds that when the vaccine's mRNA enters human liver cells it triggers a number of reactions that yield a reverse transcription that turns the mRNA into spike DNA, according to the Epoch Times.

The scientists, in their study published in the journal Current Issues of Molecular Biology, state that they have found "evidence that COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 is able to enter the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro."

They write that BNT162b2 (the Pfizer vaccine), is reverse transcribed inside human liver cells as quickly as six hours after injection.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said that the reverse transcription process is something that would not happen, The Epoch Times also reports.

Nowhere in either does it say what you're announcing. The mRNA cannot enter cell nuclei.

If...and that's "if"...it made changes to human DNA in liver cells, if you notice, the article said it was done 'in vitro,' meaning that researchers inserted it manually. It's an artificial experiment.

As usual, most people have no idea what they're reading, which in crap sources like they use, is generally just convenient bits and pieces adhering to some agenda.

I saw zero links to the study. Got any?

The scariest sentence is this first one:

The scientists, in their study published in the journal Current Issues of Molecular Biology, state that they have found "evidence that COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 is able to enter the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro."​
They write that BNT162b2 (the Pfizer vaccine), is reverse transcribed inside human liver cells as quickly as six hours after injection.

Nowhere in either does it say what the OP is announcing. The mRNA cannot enter cell nuclei.

If...and that's "if"...it made changes to human DNA in liver cells, if you notice, the article said it was done 'in vitro,' meaning that researchers inserted it manually into the nucleus. It's an artificial experiment.

As usual, most people have no idea what they're reading, which in crap sources like they use, is generally just convenient bits and pieces adhering to some agenda.

I saw zero links to the study. Got any?

That is what they all say right before they die!
Not all by any stretch of the imagination. I know a lot of people who had covid19 before the vaccine and are doing just fine. Only a few need to go to the hospital. They were old and in very poor health so that was expected.

I've noticed after taking the 3 covid shots how much faster I can run. I also have an urge to leap tall buildings.
I see dead people. I can also taste green and teal.

No. That’s what the smart people are saying as we drop the mic. Spike the ball etc.

Yea, sucks being vaccinated with a “I’m vaccinated” stickers then take a dirt nap for it.

Not all by any stretch of the imagination. I know a lot of people who had covid19 before the vaccine and are doing just fine. Only a few need to go to the hospital. They were old and in very poor health so that was expected.
Of course. I focus on the 99% survival rate.

People die. Can’t fight city hall.

Yea, sucks being vaccinated with a “I’m vaccinated” stickers then take a dirt nap for it.
My sweet wife got infected with COVID before the vaccines were available.

She came out of the COVID Quarantine ward into hospice on January 2nd 2021, she passed away on January 4th, 2021.

She had been hospitalized since November 9th, 2020.

I had no problem masking and when the vaccines came I got fully vaccinated and then boosted and guess what?

Yeah, I am still here and doing well.

Take it for what it is worth, or not.

VySky: "I only follow the science that I think proves some point I want it to make, even if I don't have a clue what it really means. Or even if the science is replicated by other sources. One study is good enough for me, these guys are scientists, right?"

She came out of the COVID Quarantine ward into hospice on January 2nd 2021, she passed away on January 4th, 2021.

I had no problem masking and when the vaccines came I got fully vaccinated and then boosted and guess what?

Let me give you a big hug. I had no idea.

I think somebody needs to just go ahead and say it. The OP is determined to kill more Americans with his misinformation.

VySky: "I only follow the science that I think proves some point I want it to make, even if I don't have a clue what it really means. Or even if the science is replicated by other sources. One study is good enough for me, these guys are scientists, right?"
Thing is, he isn't even following science, he just interprets a few words to his liking. Quite a few members have read what he included as proof, and it turns out that his claims are so far removed from the actual truth, you need a telescope to search for it.

I'm so sorry LouC.

Something to think about when the Government tries to convince you they have your best interest at heart.

Good luck with that

--------------------

The messenger RNA from Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine reportedly can enter human liver cells and be converted into DNA, contrary to what the CDC has said.

A study by Swedish scientists finds that when the vaccine's mRNA enters human liver cells it triggers a number of reactions that yield a reverse transcription that turns the mRNA into spike DNA, according to the Epoch Times.

The scientists, in their study published in the journal Current Issues of Molecular Biology, state that they have found "evidence that COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 is able to enter the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro."

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said that the reverse transcription process is something that would not happen, The Epoch Times also reports.

Vy, I "never" cease to be amazed at your lack of understanding about what is a positive and what is a negative.

Let me begin to tell you that Moderna was first put together 12 years ago (before Covid) to work on a new way to make our own bodies fight disease by having our "OWN" DNA learn to fight whatever disease enters our bodies (not just a virus).

This company was staffed with the best of the best scientists and given the necessary amount of money to accomplish their goal.................find new and "better" ways to fight disease

Welcome to Moderna. We believe mRNA is the “software of life."

Every cell in the body uses mRNA to provide real-time instructions to make the proteins necessary to drive all aspects of biology, including in human health and disease.

Given its essential role, we believe mRNA could be used to create a new category of medicines with significant potential to improve the lives of patients.

We are pioneering a new class of medicines made of messenger RNA, or mRNA. The potential implications of using mRNA as a drug are significant and far-reaching and could meaningfully improve how medicines are discovered, developed and manufactured. [/quote}

The pandemic gave the company the opportunity to put their ideas into play in a way that would save lives. All along, the idea was to turn our own DNA into a fighting tool against the virus. The CDC did not believe it could be done but now it is being proven that it "has been done" and that is not a BAD thing but a GOOD thing.

Here is further information about the studies that your own link supplied:

Study: Pfizer COVID shot converts into DNA in human cells​

Findings conflict with CDC’s claim that vaccine never enters nucleus​

Art Moore
WND News Center

Contrary to the CDC’s claim that the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines do not “change or interact with your DNA in any way,” a new Swedish study finds Pfizer’s shot goes into liver cells and converts to DNA.

Dr. Peter McCullough, an internist, cardiologist and epidemiologist who is one of the leading critics of the COVID vaccines, said the findings have “enormous implications of permanent chromosomal change” that could drive a “whole new genre of chronic disease.”

“Our COVID-19 vaccine does not alter the DNA sequence of a human cell,” a Pfizer spokesperson told paper in an email. “It only presents the body with the instructions to build immunity.”

Vy, only you can take a marvelous new discovery that will change for the better our ability to fight disease and turn it into a negative. Just goes to show where your mind is, in the gutter.

Last edited:
From the linked study:
"The cell model that we used in this study is a carcinoma cell line, with active DNA replication which differs from non-dividing somatic cells. "

Interesting they did not model the non-dividing somatic cells.

From the linked study:
"The cell model that we used in this study is a carcinoma cell line, with active DNA replication which differs from non-dividing somatic cells. "

Interesting they did not model the non-dividing somatic cells.

Where did they link the study, can you please add it here?

Where did they link the study, can you please add it here?
It is in the OP
"A study by Swedish scientists finds "

Here is a direct link.

It is in the OP
"A study by Swedish scientists finds "

Here is a direct link.

Thanks, I couldnt access the complete article in the OP without signing up, but went to another link off of it.

And I've had ZERO covid vaccines and feel great.
well you can thank us that got the (safe) vaccine.If it was up to moron antivaxxers like you, we'd still be deep in the weeds.

Good luck with that

--------------------

• Overall, we rate Just the News Questionable and Right Biased based on story selection that mostly favors a conservative perspective. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks and the promotion of conspiracy theories and right-wing propaganda.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Is MDPI a predatory journal?

Yes they're predatory. Journals that invite you to submit but still ask you to pay to do publish are predatory. MDPI would publish anything as long as the authors are ready to pay the APC
Strike 2.

Back
Top Bottom