• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

People shouldn't hate on crossdressers/transgender people.

Conflating intersex and transgender is insulting to both groups. You might as well suggest gay people are intersex
Is that shiny armor heavy for you?

Prior to posting, I tried to find the most recent example. It was an article written for some publication - though I cannot recall which.

That most recent example was an intersex individual stating that DSD being used to make an argument for transgenderism (Note: they were not saying they don't believe that trans exists) or that sex is not a binary is, basically, insulting.

Anyway, I think it's fair that you ask for the article to see their arguments. I just cannot provide it at the moment..

From what I have seen, it appears to be a common complaint from the intersex community. Though that might just be an algorithmic bubble I'm in, for all i know.
First, let me thank you for being open and honest enough to admit that you can't find what you previously encountered. I am not doubting that you did come across it, in and of itself. I remember being exposed to things when I was younger and before internet, so it's not like I can come up with easy references for them anymore. It is also good to know someone else can admit to the possibility that they have been exposed to true, yet skewed data or information.

So I did some looking on my own, and typically it seems that most do hold intersex and transgender to be different things. And to a point I can agree with that. Intersex is about the body, and gender is about the identity. However, I can't help but feel that the body does play some part of the gender, and that having an unknown intersex condition would not necessarily be different from being transgender, or at least would mask as transgender, and not be known to be different if the intersex condition is never discovered.

How can you possibly akm=nolwdge god when there is absolutely no objective evidence of a god?

The 3 tenets of atheism:

1). There is no God.
2). I HATE Him (atheists that claim that they don't believe in God, but just can't talk enough about Him).
3). I HATE Him so much that I'll reinterpret His Word to meet my selfish and destructive desires (i.e. the 'gay' christian movement).

You were a #1 for a short spell Lisa, touched on #3 towards the end of your post, and then went full blown #2 with the rest of your post.

3). I HATE Him so much that I'll reinterpret His Word to meet my selfish and destructive desires (i.e. the 'gay' christian movement).

This reminds me so much of the "Christian" haters, who bomb abortion clinics, set fire to their mother's house with the mother and brother still in it (recent event. Look it up), beat up homosexuals and transgender, and to tell people who have been here longer than they have to "go home".

The 3 tenets of atheism:

1). There is no God.
2). I HATE Him (atheists that claim that they don't believe in God, but just can't talk enough about Him).

You were a #1 for a short spell Lisa, touched on #3 towards the end of your post, and then went full blown #2 with the rest of your post.
The only tenet of atheism or strong agnosticism is that there is no objective or emptrical evidence of a supernatural creator. There is nothing to support the claims that your god exists or any one of the other 250+ gods that are or were claimed to exist.

Obviously, I do not hate what doesn't exist, just as I also do not have leprechauns, unicorns, or orcs.

Your religious strawmen are your own demons to do battle with.

This reminds me so much of the "Christian" haters, who bomb abortion clinics, set fire to their mother's house with the mother and brother still in it (recent event. Look it up), beat up homosexuals and transgender
Sounds like anarchy to me, something that you leftists specialize in. Show me where Jesus even vaguely suggested that the law should be taken into one's own hands. His Apostles (those that were taught by Him/God) believed in the rule of law: Romans 13, 1 Peter 2: 13-15.
, and to tell people who have been here longer than they have to "go home".
Sounds like you'e putting illegal immigration into a LGBT thread.

The only tenet of atheism or strong agnosticism is that there is no objective or emptrical evidence of a supernatural creator.
Hence opening the door for you and your atheists i.e. your LGBT movement to engage in all kinds of depravity: pedophillia/pederasty ("man-boy love" is huge in the LGBT movement), incest, bestiality, etc. etc. etc.

The 3 tenets of atheism:

1). There is no God.

There is no one to hate. I dont hate Sigma or Darth Vader.

Hence opening the door for you and your atheists i.e. your LGBT movement to engage in all kinds of depravity: pedophillia/pederasty ("man-boy love" is huge in the LGBT movement), incest, bestiality, etc. etc. etc.
The LBGT movement detests NAMBLA. Where have you been that you missed that? Furthermore, those in the LBGT and poly communities condemn pedophilia, beastiality, necrophilia and the like because of the lack of informed consent. It is the lies of the extreme right wing that claims we want such. By the standard you are using, Westboro Baptist Church is representative of all Christianity.

The LBGT movement detests NAMBLA. Where have you been that you missed that? Furthermore, those in the LBGT and poly communities condemn pedophilia, beastiality, necrophilia and the like because of the lack of informed consent. It is the lies of the extreme right wing that claims we want such. By the standard you are using, Westboro Baptist Church is representative of all Christianity.

Funny how Conservatives accuse LGBT people of being pedos, when most pedos i have noticed on the news have been straight. Like a female teacher with a boy or such or even family members.

Funny how Conservatives accuse LGBT people of being pedos, when most pedos i have noticed on the news have been straight. Like a female teacher with a boy or such or even family members.
And more often members of the Republican party, or part of the Christian clergy. The only thing I will say is that we don't want to broad brush these two groups. Most clergy don't actually engage in such activities, and we don't want to negatively paint the good Republicans such as Hogan.

Hence opening the door for you and your atheists i.e. your LGBT movement to engage in all kinds of depravity: pedophillia/pederasty incest, bestiality, etc. etc. etc.

That sounds more like the Trump GOP.

You must be Rip van Winkle because this was 25 years ago, You might want to talk to Trump, Roy Moore, and Trump's former friends Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.

WASHINGTON (AP) _ The gay community has long allowed other sexual outcasts to ride its coattails, from transvestites and transsexuals to bisexuals and leather fetishists. But it is now trying to distance itself from pedophiles.

Last month, a New York group called Stonewall 25 voted to bar the controversial North American Man-Boy Love Association from its international march on the United Nations on June 26. The demonstration will commemorate the 25th anniversary of an uprising at the Stonewall Inn, a Greenwich Village gay bar.

″Those who advocate or engage in sexual abuse of young people are not welcome in the family of gay men and lesbians who live upstanding and honorable lives,″ said Pat Norman, a co-chair of the march.

The gay community has historically been inconsistent in its response to pedophiles, leaving itself open to attack.

In January, the Senate unanimously passed an amendment, introduced by Sen. Jesse Helms, R-N.C., to sharply reduce funds to the United Nations unless it severs ties with the International Lesbian and Gay Association. Helms objected to the association’s relationship to NAMBLA, one of about 350 groups that belong to ILGA.

Helms said the United States was ″fast asleep at the switch″ when it joined other nations in voting last year to give consultative status to ILGA in the U.N. Economic and Social Council.

The council is a 54-nation body that studies economic and social issues and makes non-binding recommendations to the U.N. General Assembly on such topics as human rights, the status of women, population, social welfare, crime and other issues.

aCultureWarrior said:
Hence opening the door for you and your atheists i.e. your LGBT movement to engage in all kinds of depravity: pedophillia/pederasty incest, bestiality, etc. etc. etc.

Wait, do you not know that Donald Trump and much of the GOP are LGBT allies?

lgbt-trump.jpg

You must be Rip van Winkle because this was 25 years ago, You might want to talk to Trump, Roy Moore, and Trump's former friends Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.
Granted, the homosexual founded North American Man Boy Love Association, which marched in your 'gay' pride parades for years (i.e. the march of the moral degenerates) was very bad PR (very bad), so they had to be given an incentive not openly display their man-boy love theme, and what better way than allowing them to go on unsupervised overnight campouts with 12 year old boys as Scout Masters?

They’re pining for one of the most suffocatingly strict periods in this country’s history. The 50s. WWII vets couldnt talk about what they went through, many resorted to rather unhealthy ways of dealing with PTSD because they were told to shut up.

Then these same people obsessed with the boomer era forget about the greasers, the rampant spousal and familial abuse.

aCultureWarrior said:

Granted, the homosexual founded North American Man Boy Love Association, which marched in your 'gay' pride parades for years (i.e. the march of the moral degenerates) was very bad PR (very bad), so they had to be given an incentive not openly display their man-boy love theme, and what better way than allowing them to go on unsupervised overnight campouts with 12 year old boys as Scout Masters?
Take your lies and put them where the sun doesn't shine. This is just a partial list of the times that the trump administration attacked LGBT rights.

Here’s a list of attacks the Trump-Pence administration has levied against LGBTQ people:

For the full list of Trump’s attacks on LGBTQ people, visit HRC.org/Trump.

1. Opposition to the Equality Act: Despite support from almost every segment of the U.S. population and a majority of Republicans, President Trump opposed the Equality Act. In May, the House passed the Equality Act, voting to guarantee critical non-discrimination protections for LGBTQ people among other crucial rights.
  2. Appointed anti-LGBTQ judges: Trump has appointed anti-LGBTQ judges with alarming anti-LGBTQ records to appointments at every level of the judicial system, including anti-equality Supreme Court Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh and federal nominees Kacsmaryk, Mateer, Bounds, Vitter. Menashi and others.
  3. Joked about Pence’s desire to hang LGBTQ people: In 2017, Trump joked about Vice President Pence’s anti-gay agenda saying “Don’t ask that guy—he wants to hang them all!”

In the Workplace

1. Supported employment discrimination against LGBTQ people: The Trump administration submitted amicus briefs to the U.S. Supreme Court supporting discrimination against LGBTQ people.
  2. Banned transgender service members from the military: Against the expert advice of military leadership, medical authorities, budget analysts, 70% of Americans and the armed forces of allied countries, Trump and Pence banned transgender people from serving in the military.
  3. Rolled back Obama-era non-discrimination protections: Trump’s Department of Justice upended previous DOJ interpretations of the Civil Rights Act that protect transgender and non-binary workers from employment discrimination and ceased enforcing non-discrimination protections as well as taking a hostile stance to LGBTQ workers in court.
  4. Issued rule to license discrimination: Trump’s Department of Labor issued a regulation designed to allow federal contractors to claim a religious exemption to fire LGBTQ workers because of their sexual orientation or gender identity.
  5. Kicked people living with HIV out of the military because of their status: The Department of Defense instituted a “Deploy or Get Out” policy, which would remove military personnel living with HIV from service solely because of their status.
  6. Created a hostile work environment for LGBTQ federal employees: According to Politico: “[The Trump administration] fostered a climate where six staffers who are LGBT described removing their wedding rings before coming to work in the morning, taking down photos of their partners and families or ultimately finding new jobs further away from certain political appointees. They did not want to be identified; two said they feared being reassigned for being gay.”

In Health Care

1. Undermine Section 1557 Rule: HHS published a proposed major change to the administrative rule interpreting Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) to remove explicit protections for LGBTQ people in healthcare programs and activities by excluding LGBTQ people from protections from discrimination based on sex stereotyping and gender identity.

2. Created a Religious Discrimination Division: HHS created a new office whose sole purpose would be to defend physicians and other medical professionals who decide to refuse care, including to LGBTQ patients.
  3. Proposed cutting over $1.35 billion from PEPFAR budget: In his proposed FY 2019 budget, Trump cut $1.35 billion from, or 29% of PEPFAR’s budget. PEPFAR is the U.S. government program that fights AIDS abroad.

Here is more,
In Health Care

1. Undermine Section 1557 Rule: HHS published a proposed major change to the administrative rule interpreting Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) to remove explicit protections for LGBTQ people in healthcare programs and activities by excluding LGBTQ people from protections from discrimination based on sex stereotyping and gender identity.
  2. Advocated for the elimination of the entire Affordable Care Act: The Justice Department issued a legal filing arguing that the entirety of the Affordable Care Act should be overturned. This move would jeopardize health care for over 130 million people with preexisting conditions like HIV and eliminate non-discrimination protections for LGBTQ people.
  3. Created a Religious Discrimination Division: HHS created a new office whose sole purpose would be to defend physicians and other medical professionals who decide to refuse care, including to LGBTQ patients.
  4. Proposed cutting over $1.35 billion from PEPFAR budget: In his proposed FY 2019 budget, Trump cut $1.35 billion from, or 29% of PEPFAR’s budget. PEPFAR is the U.S. government program that fights AIDS abroad.

In Schools

1. Guidance for Schools on Transgender Students: The Departments of Education and Justice eliminated Obama-era guidance clarifying that schools must treat transgender students consistent with their gender identity. This encourages schools officials to permit harassment of transgender students, deny access to facilities consistent with gender identity, and refuse to use correct names and pronouns -- all inflicting untold emotional harm.
  2. Rejected Complaints From Transgender Students: The Department of Education refused to respond to civil complaints filed by transgender students, including those who were barred from using bathrooms that correspond with their gender identity. This increases the burden for transgender students to combat these harmful policies.
  3. Suggested it is acceptable for schools to discriminate against LGBTQ students while accepting tax-payer funds: Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos has refused to rule out federal funding for schools that discriminate against LGBTQ students and has declined to state she would otherwise intervene should discrimination occur.
  4. Sexual Assault: DeVos rescinded Title IX rules related to schools’ obligations to address sexual harassment, including sexual violence. By eliminating the Obama-era rules, DeVos increased the standard of proof from “preponderance of the evidence” to “clear and convincing evidence” making it more difficult for survivors of sexual assault to obtain justice. LGBTQ people are disproportionately affected by sexual assault and harassment, and the stigma that many LGBTQ people face can make it more difficult for survivors to report.
  5. Eliminated language protecting LGBTQ children participating in the 4-H program: The Trump-Pence Administration ordered 4-H programs to remove a policy specifically welcoming LGBTQ children in the 4-H program, which led to the firing of an official who protested.
  6. Used Title IX to discriminate against trans students: the Department of Education claimed that school policies allowing trans youth to participate in sports consistent with their gender identity violated federal law and threatened to withhold funds.

In Housing

1. Allowed emergency shelters to deny access to transgender and gender nonconforming people: Despite the fact that LGBTQ people are significantly more likely to experience homelessness in their lives, HUD Secretary Ben Carson has proposed a rule to permit emergency shelters to deny access or otherwise discriminate against transgender and gender nonconforming peoplewho are homeless. HUD also canceled a scheduled survey on LGBTQ homelessness.
  2. Placed transgender incarcerated persons in the wrong prison: The Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) rolled back an Obama-era policy that housed transgender prisoners consistent with their gender identity. With transgender people experiencing sexual assault at higher rates than average, this decision only puts them at further risk of assault.

and a few more,
n Families

1. Allowed foster care programs to discriminate while accepting tax-payer funds: Trump-Pence White House has proposed a federal regulation that would strip away nondiscrimination requirements and permit all Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) grant recipients, notably adoption and foster care agencies, to discriminate against LGBTQ people, and in many circumstances religious minorities and women, and still receive federal funding.
  2. Refused visas to partners of diplomats: The State Department began refusing visas for same-sex partners of some diplomats and U.N. workers if they are not married.
  3. Changed rules to deny surrogate born children citizenship: The Trump Administration has interpreted immigration rules specifically so the child of a same-sex couple born abroad via surrogate would be considered "born out of wedlock" and making it more difficult to obtain U.S. citizenship.

In Representation

1. Erased transgender people: Trump’s HHS proposed a new definition that would narrowly define sex as either male or female, unchangeable, and determined by birth. According to the New York Times: “The new definition would essentially eradicate federal recognition of the estimated 1.4 million [transgender] Americans.” In addition, agency staff, including those at the Centers for Disease Control, have been instructed to stop using the word transgender in official reports.
  2. Eliminated information on LGBTQ rights, mentions, and representation on government websites: Within hours of Trump’s swearing-in, pages on LGBTQ rights and recognition were removed from government websites, including the White House.
  3. Blocked questions regarding sexual orientation from consideration for the census: Trump and Pence have sought to block questions on sexual orientation from the census in order to erase LGBTQ people from official counts. This would, in turn, prevent the collection of crucial data that could help improve government programs and resources for LGBTQ people.
  4. Refused to recognize LGBTQ people in National AIDS day Address: Despite being the community most affected by the epidemic, Vice President Pence has consistently refused to acknowledge LGBTQ people in his addresses on National AIDS day.

Shall I contine or do you get the picture?

Then these same people obsessed with the boomer era forget about the greasers, the rampant spousal and familial abuse.
Those are their ideas of traditional family values. A wife and children are their property in the eyes of socially conservative males. In their eyes, they cannot abuse what they own.

aCultureWarrior said:

Wait, do you not know that Donald Trump and much of the GOP are LGBT allies?

lgbt-trump.jpg

Orange man is holding the flag upside down.

The Purple is supposed to be on the bottom.

Take your lies and put them where the sun doesn't shine. This is just a partial list of the times that the trump administration attacked LGBT rights.
Too funny, your fellow rainbow flag waver Donald Trump had to throw his evanjellyfish supporters a meaningless bone now and again to make it appear that he was pro traditional family values. Tell me, what act did Trump do that set your LGBT movement back? As shown in t part 2 of the list below, Trump is "fine" with homosexuals 'marrying' (he should be, he went to enough homosexual 'weddings' before he became wannabe dictator in chief). You'll see in the list that he has all of the right pro LGBT Justices and Judges in place so that no harm comes to the LGBT movmeent, other than the harm that it brings on itself through it's perverse and evil agenda.
List #1: Donald Trump's LGBT activism prior to become POTUS, the next post will show what he did as POTUS.

*On homosexual/homosexual activist Elton John's 'marriage' to David Furnish, Dec. 21, 2005: Donald J. Trump, who had known the couple for years, took to his blog to express his excitement.
“I know both of them, and they get along wonderfully. It’s a marriage that’s going to work,” Mr. Trump wrote, adding: “I’m very happy for them. If two people dig each other, they dig each other.”

*Trump donated to charities focused on the AIDS crisis in the late 1980s and early ’90s. In 2000, when he briefly considered running for president, he gave an interview to The Advocate, a gay magazine, in which he supported amending the 1964 Civil Rights Act to “include a ban of discrimination based on sexual orientation.”
“It would be simple. It would be straightforward,” Mr. Trump said in the interview, adding, “It’s only fair.”

*…“I live in New York. I know many, many gay people. Tremendous people,” Mr. Trump said in an interview in 2011.

*Trump has been playful at times, such as in 2000, when he and Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani appeared in a skit for a political roast, during which Mr. Trump nuzzled and caressed the mayor, who was dressed in drag.

* Trump was believed to be the first private club owner in Palm Beach, Fla., to admit an openly gay couple,..
Rand Hoch, a gay activist who founded the Palm Beach County Human Rights Council in 1988, recalled bringing dates to Mar-a-Lago on two occasions. Both times, he said, Mr. Trump, who loves to play the role of greeter as guests arrive at his club, was pleasant and approached the two for chitchat...

List #1 of Donald Trump's long history of LGBT activism prior to becoming President of the United States continued:

*Abe Wallach, an openly gay executive at the Trump Organization in the 1990s said that he and his husband would fly on Mr. Trump’s jet to Florida or Atlantic City on weekends. “I found him to be very friendly to my spouse,” he said. “He would often ask about my spouse, how his dental practice was doing.”

*Mr. Trump’s foundation has given over the years to groups like the AIDS Service Center and the Elton John AIDS Foundation. Some of those donations came more recently in connection with his reality television show “The Celebrity Apprentice,” whose winners got to select the recipient charities. But as early as 1987, Mr. Trump made a $25,000 contribution to the Gay Men’s Health Crisis, from profits generated by his company’s operation of the Wollman Memorial Rink in Central Park. And in 1992, the Trump Taj Mahal held an event that raised $60,000 for AIDS research.

*… In 2012, Mr. Trump attended the wedding of Jordan Roth, a Broadway producer, and Richie Jackson, in a ceremony at the Al Hirschfeld Theater.

*As owner of the Miss Universe Pageant (2012), Donald Trump overruled the pageant board and allowed a genitally mutilated man, pretending to be a woman, to compete (Walter "Jenna" Talackova).

*As a Republican Party Presidential contender in 2016, Donald Trump stated on NBC’s “Today” show that he opposed a recently passed North Carolina law that prohibits people from using public bathrooms that do not correspond to the gender they were born with, striking down a Charlotte ordinance. Transgender people should “use the bathroom they feel is appropriate...”

*During the Presidential campaign Donald Trump publically invited transvestite/transgender activist Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner to use the women's restroom at Trump Tower (Jenner made a YouTube video taking Trump up on his offer).

*As the Presidential nominee for the Republican Party, on July 22, 2016 Donald Trump had proud and unrepentant homosexual/homosexual activist Peter Thiel speak prime time at the Republican National Convention, belittling the culture wars and specifically laws prohibiting transvestites, transgenders (and men who don't cross dress but like to be around little girls and women) from using women's restrooms, fitting rooms and locker rooms. Thiel received a standing ovation from the crowd.

*Trump proudly held the LGBTQ flag of death two days before the general election at a rally in Colorado (my avatar is proof).

*… “He will be the most gay-friendly Republican nominee for president ever,” said Gregory T. Angelo, the president of the Log Cabin Republicans, a group that supports gay rights.

Donald Trump's homosexual/transgender activism during his 4 years as President of the United States (disregard the page and post #'s, this is from another forum that I was previously in).

* On November 14, 2016, Republican President-elect Donald Trump stated the following on CBS' 60 Minutes in response to a question asking if he supports "marriage equality":
LESLEY STAHL: Do you support marriage equality?
TRUMP: It — it’s irrelevant because it was already settled. It’s law. It was settled in the Supreme Court. I mean it’s done.
STAHL: So even if you appoint a judge that —
TRUMP: It’s done. It — you have — these cases have gone to the Supreme Court. They’ve been settled. And, I’m fine with that. (page 99, post #1471)

*On Dec. 13, 2016, President-elect Donald Trump appointed pro homosexual businessman Rex Tillerson as his Secretary of State. Tillerson is best know for his support of and allowing openly homosexual youth into the once God-fearing /morally straight Boy Scouts of America as the BSA's national leader.
(page 99, post #1475)

*On January 12, 2017, one week before Donald Trump was sworn in as POTUS, homosexual activist Anthony Scaramucci was named Director of the White House Office of Public Liaison and Intergovernmental Affairs (i.e. senior advisor to President-elect Trump).
Scaramucci supported the presidential campaigns of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. In 2008, Scaramucci also served as a fundraiser for President Barack Obama. (page 99, post #1480)

*January 31, 2017 President Donald Trump nominates pro homosexual Judge Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.
See "Is New York Times signaling that SCOTUS nominee Neil Gorsuch is pro-homosexual?" by Peter LaBarbera:
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/is...is-pro-homosex

*February 3, 2017 - Trump let stand an Obama 2014 executive order that added “gender identity” to federal workforce nondiscrimination criteria and that forces federal contractors to have pro-homosexual, pro-transgender policies. (page 100, post #1486)

*On Feb. 7, 2017, the Republican majority US Senate confirmed pro LGBT Trump nominee Betsy DeVos as the United States Secretary of Education.
(page 102, post #1521).

*On February 15, 2017, President Donald Trump kept President Obama’s “LGBT International Envoy” homosexual/homosexual activist Randy Berry in his new Republican administration. (page 101, post #1507)

*On March 10, 2017 President Donald Trump chose openly homosexual and “gay Christian” advocate Rick Grenell to be the U.S. Ambassador to NATO
(page 103, post #1533)

*April 27, 2017 - Fifty-two Republican Congressmen asked President Trump to issue the Feb. 2 draft "executive order" defending religious liberty that was shelved. The most-criticized element of the executive order is its lack of specific protection for Americans who live their beliefs that marriage is between a man and a woman. Religious freedom and pro-marriage advocate Professor Robert P. George tweeted that the executive order contains no substantial conscience protections. (page 105, post #1563)

*May 19, 2017, Rainbow flag flies again at U.S. Embassy in Macedonia

*On June 19, 2017, President Trump proudly posed with Rhode Island Teacher of the Year, Nikos Giannopoulos, a proud and unrepentant homosexual, who also oversees his school's 'Gay Straight Alliance', i.e. the indoctrination of children.
(page 105, post #1570/1571)

List #2 continued:

*June 30, 2017, Trump administration defends faux homosexual marriage at United Nations Humans Rights Council in Geneva
(page 108, post #1617)

*On July 25, 2017 President Donald Trump appointed pro-homosexual, pro-abortion Anthony Scaramucci as his new Communications Director.
(page 108, post #1619)

*August 9, 2017, Trump administration's U.S. Embassy Participates in Prague Pride Week
(page 109, post #1633)

*November 20, 2017 Donald Trump’s State Department recognizes ‘Transgender Day of Remembrance’
(page 111, post #1651)

*December 14, 2017 - Trump renominates lesbian/LGBT activist Obama appointee Chai Feldblum to top anti-discrimination post
(page 112, post #1671)

*December 21, 2017 - Trump Sends Congratulations to Homosexual Republican Group for its 40th Year
https://christiannews.net/2018/01/25...its-40th-year/

*March 23, 2018, President Donald Trump, due to what he believed to be high medical treatment costs, made limitations on allowing certain 'transgenders' to serve in the US military, while allowing openly homosexual men and women to serve with no questions asked.

*August 24, 2018, Trump nominates Lesbian Judge (Mary Rowland) tied to LGBT groups for federal bench
page 112, post #1677)

* On Oct. 24, 2018 Trump nominates open homosexual/homosexual activist Patrick Bumatay for the ultra liberal Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
(page 100, post #1487)

*Nov. 16, 2018, Dozens of House Republicans object to gay rights language in NAFTA replacement deal
(page 103, post #1532)

*Dec. 12, 2018, Gay friend defends Trump's pick for Attorney General William Barr amid concerns from LGBT groups
(page 106, post #1589)

*January 3, 2019, Trump's State Department Spokeswoman Acknowledges the GLAAD's (Gay Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) Spirit Day
(page 111, post #1660)

*Feb. 19, 2019, Trump to Launch Worldwide Fight to Decriminalize Homosexuality
( page 124, posts #1847 & page 141, post #2106)

*May 9, 2019, Trump: My Administration just secured a historic donation of HIV prevention drugs from Gilead.
(page 141, post #2111

* May 17, 2019 - ‘I Think it’s Great. … It’s Good’: Trump Says He Has ‘No Problem’ With Buttigieg Campaigning With ‘Husband’
(page 142, post #2125)

*June 1, 2019-President Donald Trump tweets celebrating Pride Month
(page 144, post #2146)

*June 14, 2019 [Trump's] US Department of State Praises Botswana for Decriminalizing Homosexual Behavior
(page 146, post #2189)

*June 18, 2019-Transgender Illegal Aliens Get Special Treatment, Hormone Therapy Under Policy Issued by Trump’s Border Czar
(page 146, post #2191)

*Openly homosexual Judd Deere serving as Deputy Press Secretary to President Donald Trump since January of 2019.
(page 148, post #2215)

*August 1, 2019-The White House confirmed the launch of a global U.S. campaign to promote acceptance of homosexual acts last week after several months of confusion and misinformation surrounding the administration’s position on LGBT issues.
(page 149, post #2226)

*Donald Trump is endorsed by the openly homosexual and unrepentant 'Log Cabin Republicans' in the 2020 Presidential race.
(page 149, post #2227)

*For the second time in a year, on Sept. 20, 2019 President Donald Trump nominates openly homosexual/homosexual activist Patrick Bumatay to the already ultra liberal 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
(page 150, post 2247)

*Sept. 24, 2019- President Donald Trump speaks before the United Nations General Assembly stating that the US stands in solidarity with LGBT people in countries where homosexuality is illegal.
(page 152, post 2278)

List #2 continued:

*Oct. 14, 2019- The Trump administration speaks out against a recent proposed bill in Uganda that protects children from homosexual pedophiles/pederasts and their indoctrination to the ways of homosexuality by instituting the death penalty in grave cases.
(page 152, post 2278)

*Nov. 30, 2019 Justice Department Commemorates 10th Anniversary of Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. pro homosexual Hate Crimes Prevention Act
(page 155, post #2313

*Dec. 3, 2019 Trump administration will provide HIV prevention drug for free to uninsured in new program
(page 155, post #2315)

*Feb. 14, 2020, Donald Trump states that he would have no problem voting for a homosexual for President (he think's that it's good).
(page 164, post #2449)

*Feb. 19, 2020, President Donald Trump nominates openly homosexual/homosexual activist Richard Grenell to the Cabinet position of Director of US Intelligence, overseeing 17 Intelligence Agencies.
(page 169, post #2534)

*June 15, 2020: President Donald Trump's first Supreme Court Justice pick Neil Gorsuch writes the majority opinion on Bostock v Clayton County, GA, giving those who identify as homosexual and transgender, protection under the 1964 Civil Rights Act. President Donald Trump's 2nd Supreme Court Justice pick, Brett Kavanaugh, wrote a dissenting opinion but gave accolades to the homosexual and transgender movement for their achievement. President Donald Trump, when asked about the ruling, stated that it was "very powerful".

*June 25, 2020, US Embassy in Russia celebrates "Pride Month".

Back
Top Bottom