• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Pentagon Admits Spying on Peace Activists on American Soil

KidRocks said:
That sir, is not what you said originally nor was it what you meant.

What I need is a retraction and an apology!
Uh huh. Good luck with that.

I don't think it was an accusation of plagurism, KCC was making an underlying point that he already clarified. In the context of making that point, he didn't lie. I would seek an apology for avoiding the argument, not for a false accusation, but that's just me. :2razz:

Binary_Digit said:
I don't think it was an accusation of plagurism, KCC was making an underlying point that he already clarified. In the context of making that point, he didn't lie. I would seek an apology for avoiding the argument, not for a false accusation, but that's just me. :2razz:

Doesn't matter, it appeared as an "accusation of plagurism" and that should not be tolerated. You must be made aware of the consequenses of your words.

Speak clearly next time KCC, say what you mean, not what you meant!

Case dismissed!

VoiceOfReason said:
The Defense Dept is allowed to track terroristic threats against military installations.

Exactly when did the Halliburton Corporate Headquarters become a military instillation?

Exactly when did giving away free peanut butter and jelly sandwiches become a terroristic threat?

Vandeervecken said:
Exactly when did the Halliburton Corporate Headquarters become a military instillation?

Exactly when did giving away free peanut butter and jelly sandwiches become a terroristic threat?

1)The minute they entered a terrorist country, and were a huge presence, not only targeted abroad, but even here at home, that's when!

Not sure about the PBJ's, they certainly seem harmless at first glance?;)

Deegan said:
1)The minute they entered a terrorist country, and were a huge presence, not only targeted abroad, but even here at home, that's when!

Not sure about the PBJ's, they certainly seem harmless at first glance?;)

You are seriously claiming that Halliburton has been nationalized?

KidRocks said:
Doesn't matter, it appeared as an "accusation of plagurism" and that should not be tolerated. You must be made aware of the consequenses of your words.

Speak clearly next time KCC, say what you mean, not what you meant!

Case dismissed!

KidRocks, I didn't see what KC said as accusing of of plagiarism; rather, I saw it as him saying that your statement was a typical left-wing comment. I am a little surprised at how upset you are over this. I am a liberal, so I'm on your side of the political fence. I just don't get why are you giving that much importance to a comment from someone you don't even know?

Back
Top Bottom