• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi says she views Trump's warning about investigations as a 'threat'

It was funny seeing Pelosi sitting there looking like she was sucking on a lemon while Trump rattled off all the good economic news. How it must gall them that Trump is succeeding.

Or sitting in the oval office as America is Continuing to succeed.

It's OK that you can't com to grips w/your love of corruption and incompetency.

Totally understandable.

And the Leftists in Congress are all upstanding citizens, right?

Please. Trump has been under a cascade of attacks from all quarters since election night in 2016. I agree that nothing has changed. Trump is offering an olive branch but if the Dems remain intransigent, he'll move ahead and do what is required. It should also be stated that we are talking about 235 more miles of wall. Listening to Dems you'd think it was running from Arizona to Georgia. Of course, we do need much more than another 235 miles and Trump should provide for that as well.

If you listened to trump its was a fifty foot conrete wall from California to Georgia.

Now its down to 235 miles.

If the dems hold out it'll be some orange cones every couple of miles.

WHAT!

Oh dear God. What a sickening post!

1000% off the truth, backing a man who lies on average 15 times a day, has childishly attacked every one of his opponents with stupid, inane nicknames, has lied about just about everything and YOU....

Child Party?

Go look at Trump's clips where he's talking about Hilary, or Pelosi, or Schumer. Childish!

Your master is a wreck of humanity that throws temper tantrums for not getting his way, childishly has fired everyone whose ever worked for him, and childishly boasted about his sexual prowess, his business capabilities and on and on.

I am socked you even raised the word "Child" as when I hear it today the first image is that shot of Trump, his lips compressed and pure evil pouring out of his eyes...

Childish!

That is so ****ing desperate.

I have been to four forums today and have seen but ONE item talking about what Trump said by a right winger, and HE was claiming victory even though there will NEVER be a wall.

You have nothing to offer. Now, so desperate, you accuse Trump's opponents of acting like children!

Gee, ah, I would say boasting about grabbing ******s is childish. Making up nicknames of opponents sure is, throwing temper tantrums on twitter sure is, in fact 90% of his twits are incredibly childish.

If there is a child in all of this, it is what you see as the last great hope of keeping America in the 19th century...and now you see the varnish where you thought was substance, a hero who promised so much now hamstrung, gee, no wall, no shut down, no national emergency, the man came to the fight, took the ring and went "meow".

That's why you re stupidly attacking others of being childish because your child isn't cutting it

Forget it, man. You cannot reason with True Believers. They're essentially dead inside.

Trump did his best Nixon impersonation last night.

Mueller doesn't care.

If you listened to trump its was a fifty foot conrete wall from California to Georgia.

Now its down to 235 miles.

If the dems hold out it'll be some orange cones every couple of miles.

The orange cones might be better than what we have in some places.

WHAT!

Oh dear God. What a sickening post!

1000% off the truth, backing a man who lies on average 15 times a day, has childishly attacked every one of his opponents with stupid, inane nicknames, has lied about just about everything and YOU....

Child Party?

Go look at Trump's clips where he's talking about Hilary, or Pelosi, or Schumer. Childish!

Your master is a wreck of humanity that throws temper tantrums for not getting his way, childishly has fired everyone whose ever worked for him, and childishly boasted about his sexual prowess, his business capabilities and on and on.

I am socked you even raised the word "Child" as when I hear it today the first image is that shot of Trump, his lips compressed and pure evil pouring out of his eyes...

Childish!

That is so ****ing desperate.

I have been to four forums today and have seen but ONE item talking about what Trump said by a right winger, and HE was claiming victory even though there will NEVER be a wall.

You have nothing to offer. Now, so desperate, you accuse Trump's opponents of acting like children!

Gee, ah, I would say boasting about grabbing ******s is childish. Making up nicknames of opponents sure is, throwing temper tantrums on twitter sure is, in fact 90% of his twits are incredibly childish.

If there is a child in all of this, it is what you see as the last great hope of keeping America in the 19th century...and now you see the varnish where you thought was substance, a hero who promised so much now hamstrung, gee, no wall, no shut down, no national emergency, the man came to the fight, took the ring and went "meow".

That's why you re stupidly attacking others of being childish because your child isn't cutting it

Opposing everything Trump supports no matter what it is simply because you hate Trump, is either childish or manic. The same people who were aggressively anti-illegal immigration just a few years ago are now calling walls "immoral" simply because of Trump. It's quite the spectacle. As I've said before, if walls are immoral, tear down the ones around the estates of the liberal elite.

Back
Top Bottom