• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi rejects Jordan, Banks for Jan. 6 committee

You need to back and watch the video to refresh your memory. She was not surrounded by cops, but by fellow insurrectionists.
The fact is, she got shot in the back of the head and she was no threat to anyone as she was trying to climb through a window. The police officer is just as guilty of murder as Chauvin is.

The fact is, she got shot in the back of the head and she was no threat to anyone as she was trying to climb through a window. The police officer is just as guilty of murder as Chauvin is.
Climb through a window with the end goal of bodily harm to Members of Congress.
The investigation concluded the shooting was justified. You just are confused because you aren’t used to police being exonerated when the person is white.

Yes, she was climbing through a window. If she succeeded, she would have been followed by dozens of other people. She also had a backpack on, so she was potentially armed. The shooting was justified.

Yes, she was climbing through a window. If she succeeded, she would have been followed by dozens of other people. She also had a backpack on, so she was potentially armed. The shooting was justified.
She was following along. She was not posing any threat yo anyone. Only hypocritical human debris supports killing her. I hope the authorities go after you next

She was following along. She was not posing any threat yo anyone. Only hypocritical human debris supports killing her. I hope the authorities go after you next
She was the first one attempting access to a secured area. She was a direct threat, considering she was being followed by many violent people. (the fact they busted the window for access showed they were violent). The next one in line to go through didnt go through because of her being shot. Too bad you make things up to deny the shooting was justified.

If she was following, she wouldn’t have been the first one through the window.
Justifiably shooting in the minds of all of those except pro-insurrectionists.

You will just have to go through life believing fiction, she was shot because she was the first insurrectionist to penetrate the protective barrier, many more would have followed if she had been allowed in.

What is your source for the wound location?

This isn't the Revolution and we aren't being controlled by a foreign government.....this was the government elected by the people.
It is about tyranny, doesn't matter if foreign or domestic. And I am not so sure that the CCP doesn't have tremendous influence. They comp'd a congressman who sits on the intel committee and he didn't even get removed.

This is what happens to anyone--imprisonment--who can't pay bail. The 23 hours a day tidbit is likely because of segregated housing (used to be called Ad-Seg) for their own safety. Unfortunately, you only have so many classes of prisoner; usually two...General Population and Segregated Housing. Since you can't do GenPop...you do Ad-Seg.

What is funny is that most conservatives swear we're too lenient on people. Yet somehow when a conservative is jailed...its an "abuse" of government power. Welcome to reality.
No, it's political. The summer of lover rioters were treated with kid gloves, let go en masse, not prosecuted. Hell, the guy that did the video of Ashlee Babbitt getting shot was released and he was inside the capitol. But then he is antifa - they get a pass.

Today, on Meet The Press or Face The Nation, one of the guests was one of the two Republican committee nominees rejected by Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.

He was asked why he was rejected. His reply was that Nancy Pelosi did not want questions asked about the preparedness of the Capital police for a forced entry to the Capital building.

On its face, an interesting answer, but perhaps flawed. It contained an assumption that the three Republican nominees accepted by Nancy Pelosi would not ask such a question.

And so it goes in the world of political misdirection.

Regards, stay save 'n well.

If I were a democrat, I'd want as much ink devoted to the GOP swearing that those who injured and killed a police officer were patriots myself. I would really defer all of my time to the GOP members and let them dig their own graves
I would generally agree, but two points: the GOP, foolishly in my view, rejected the proposal for a bi-partisan group, which left it to Pelosi to act by herself, exposing her to possibly effective attacks, given how few Americans may have followed the sequence of events that led to the current situation. And Jordan would be likely to play the same destructive role as the election commission of 2016 did.

Jordan is nothing but a rabid pitbull. He is not one for detailed facts, sober evaluation of information, integrity of character, or dispassionate and fair judgment. One does not put him on any bipartisan committee unless the goal is to completely disrupt it, turn it into a farce, and make sure it doesn't get anything done. He knew this choice was going to be completely unacceptable. He might as well have put MTG on there. Naming him to the committee was just his way of torpedoing the committee.

What is your source for the wound location?

Yes I'm sure the medical examiner would love that information!

Ashli Babbitt, a 35-year-old Air Force veteran from San Diego who was shot by an officer while storming the Capitol, died of a gunshot wound to her shoulder, according to the ruling.

No, it's political.
How so?
The summer of lover rioters were treated with kid gloves, let go en masse, not prosecuted. Hell, the guy that did the video of Ashlee Babbitt getting shot was released and he was inside the capitol. But then he is antifa - they get a pass.
About 70% of the folks arrested have been released...

Your point?

I've read that Ashli was in the military and worked in security, and so would have been trained in defensive measures. I think it is safe to say that security Ashli would have shot insurrectionist Ashli.
That is the hilarious thing about this; if any of these people owned a fruit stand and had a security guard there; they'd tell them to grease a 6 year old kid who stole a cumquat. Much less someone breaking through a door to come into the fruit stand.

Its the most ridiculous faux outrage ever.

And you know this how?
He saw the footage of the secret video, suppressed for obvious reasons. Ashly actually came in through the window ass first so the shot was from the back. World class photoshopping turned her around in the "official" version. 😜

You can read some of their stories here...double standard

https://t.me/ThePrisonersRecord/22

Wow, I could...just read your source... This is the first name that popped up.

Here is one report of what happened:

"Paul Johnson was reported to the FBI by numerous acquaintances, including one who allegedly received a text message on the day of the insurrection that said, "We got in the Capitol." Open-source video taken outside the Capitol on Jan. 6 shows a man that federal law enforcement identified as Johnson shouting at Capitol Police, including the words, "We pay your bills, you back the f*** off." Video also allegedly shows Johnson pushing and pulling barricades around the Capitol and, with a group of others, knocking over a U.S. Capitol police officer, who hit her head and lost consciousness. In a livestream broadcast after the riot, an individual the FBI identified as Johnson states, "We're fighting cops and s***. I have video where I'm slinging one around." Johnson was arrested on April 13."

Here is the FBI's side of the story:

WASHINGTON — Today, the District of Columbia unsealed a criminal complaint against Paul Russell Johnson, 35, of Lanexa, Virginia, for inflicting bodily injury on certain officers, among other charges.

Johnson was arrested pursuant to a complaint in the District of Columbia and made his initial appearance in court on April 14. The complaint charges Johnson with inflicting bodily injury on certain officers; obstruction of law enforcement during civil disorder; obstruction of justice and Congress; engaging in physical violence in a restricted building or grounds; and acts of physical violence in the Capitol grounds or buildings.

According to court documents, Johnson was at the Capitol on Jan. 6 where he was captured on video assaulting a U.S. Capitol Police (USCP) officer and engaging in disorderly conduct. As depicted in open-source video footage reviewed by the FBI, Johnson was part of a crowd of people seen walking over and around the first line of barricades just off the roadway of Peace Circle. As the crowd approached a second line of barricades, guarded by uniformed USCP officers, Johnson can be seen on video holding a megaphone and shouting profanities toward the police, including, “Let’s go! F*** this s***! We pay your bills, you back the f*** off.”

As alleged, Johnson became confrontational with USCP officers as he approached the second line of barricades. He can be seen forcibly pushing and pulling on the metal barricades which caused a USCP officer to fall and hit her head on the stairs before losing consciousness. Hours later, the officer blacked out and collapsed while arresting a rioter and had to be transported to the emergency room where she was assessed to have suffered a concussion. After dismantling and knocking over the line of metal barricades, Johnson can be seen running up the steps and further onto restricted grounds.

As for your site...they report he was arrested and his family was sent outside in 42 degree weather. My comment is that I wish it were 41 degrees.

Why? Here is a video of Paul Russell Walker detailing what he did. It starts at the salient point in the video.

There are numerous images of "peaceful" Walker having physical confrontations with police officers.

And to boot...according to the DOJ, Walker is on a PR Bond as of July 8.

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 9.36.27 AM.png

===

You need a better poster child of a "civil" protester.

She was "Just" trying to climb though a window, LOL. She was in a mob rioting with dozens of others pushing and shoving. The single shot proved to defend the half dozen police before the CP Officers were run over. It was a an appropriate reaction, self defense.

No, it's political. The summer of lover rioters were treated with kid gloves, let go en masse, not prosecuted. Hell, the guy that did the video of Ashlee Babbitt getting shot was released and he was inside the capitol. But then he is antifa - they get a pass.
rioters were absolutely prosecuted.

she wasn't shot in the head....although I doubt you can see this now that you have banned by your name..

Back
Top Bottom