• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi is white-knighting for Biden

It's not Biden speaking, it's Pelosi. Joe will probably acquire unsolicited advice about not debating trump from several people in the Democratic Party. Then he will debate trump and mop the floor with him. It's called a ploy. Recognize it.

Biden couldn't get through a debate if his life depended on it. So Pelosi, as has been predicted for over a month, says he shouldn't debate. Well, duh, Nancy. Did you study up for that thought. Hillary doesn't want Biden to concede, no matter what. Sounds like she thinks Joe's gonna lose. She knows about losing, and losing totally without any class at all.

That has a sense of poetry to it. Well said.

You would not have to keep whining about tax returns had our past congresses ever made that a law.

Voluntary means just that. Tax returns are not required at all.

The financial disclosures required by law were turned in in 2016 by Trump.

"whining about tax returns" ^

there you go. an actual person who let's Trump get away with it and will still vote for him (while he starts threads about how humans (including little children) were human trafficked and sometimes had a decent house to live in). you know, while they were held captive.

2020 GOP

DAWSEY: You said yesterday when you were leaving that you were skeptical of a climate change report that the government had done. Can you just explain why you’re skeptical of that report?

TRUMP: One of the problems that a lot of people like myself — we have very high levels of intelligence, but we’re not necessarily such believers. You look at our air and our water, and it’s right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and when you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in this world, including Russia, including — just many other places — the air is incredibly dirty. And when you’re talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small. And it blows over and it sails over. I mean, we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific, it flows, and we say where does this come from. And it takes many people to start off with.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...shington-post-interview-transcript-annotated/

DAWSEY: So you’re saying you don’t see the —

TRUMP: Josh, you go to other places where they have denser trees — it’s more dense, where the trees are more flammable — they don’t have forest fires like this, because they maintain. And it was very interesting, I was watching the firemen, and they’re raking brush — you know the tumbleweed and brush, and all this stuff that’s growing underneath. It’s on fire, and they’re raking it, working so hard, and they’re raking all this stuff. If that was raked in the beginning, there’d be nothing to catch on fire. It’s very interesting to see. A lot of the trees, they took tremendous burn at the bottom, but they didn’t catch on fire. The bottom is all burned but they didn’t catch on fire because they sucked the water, they’re wet. You need forest management, and they don’t have it.

View attachment 67293047

View attachment 67293048

That is the height of eloquent speech, to PoS.

:lamo

And this one:
"But, but, but, Truump!"

The usual lame, silly, repetitive, idiotic TDS whattaboitism from Mr. P, who spams this in every thread in a lame attempt to deflect against Biden's dementia. Instead all he does is confirm that there is something wrong with Creepy Joe by engaging in such obvious tomfoolery.

Get a new shtick, youre not fooling anyone. :lamo

More mindless b/f/t and dishonest editing from PoS. Do you ever respond on point?

You attack Biden using a metric on which Trump is far worse, like always. Like always, you hide behind b/f/t when you can't own up to your fail. SAD!

I can't agree more with the above.
The Republicans will never let this drop if Biden's puppeteers keep him from not telling the America public where he stands on the issues.

Biden is the philosophy of no. I get his plan. no to energy. No to fiscal sanity. No to American jobs.

You would not have to keep whining about tax returns had our past congresses ever made that a law.

Voluntary means just that. Tax returns are not required at all.

The financial disclosures required by law were turned in in 2016 by Trump.

Let's not be taken in by the anti-Trump derails we are seeing in the thread. As usual, they become very upset if we actually stay on thread topic.
Anyone want to speculate on Nancy's comments about Joe not debating? IMO, she knows he's not all there, proving Biden is simply the puppet candidate for the Democratic Party. Put him in front of a camera on national TV, why would they want to remove all doubt? He can't debate. He'll forget his words. He can't even remember what question was asked of him 30 seconds before. He's a gaffe-machine. Biden will not debate Trump. They are going to keep him pretty much spoon-fed with prepared script. He will be given soft ball questions and ready made answers by the crooked media...

As opposed to this?

bolton.jpg

Really think you're #winning here?

All they're able to do is stick their heads in the sand and lie out their rear ends. There's no legitimate way to justify attacking Biden on any of the metrics they use because every single time Trump is worse.

Biden is the philosophy of no. I get his plan. no to energy. No to fiscal sanity. No to American jobs.

He's not all there....He's an empty suit following his handlers' orders.

there you go. an actual person who let's Trump get away with it and will still vote for him (while he starts threads about how humans (including little children) were human trafficked and sometimes had a decent house to live in). you know, while they were held captive.

2020 GOP

I busted a Democrat for whining about tax returns and told said whiner that the past congresses have never passed a law to provide tax returns.

As to human traffickers, I do not believe i mentioned them.

I presented a very nice slave home and it pisses off Democrats to this day some slaves had decent homes to live in. They get outraged. How dare slaves live well says Democrats.

He's not all there....He's an empty suit following his handlers' orders.

Agreed. When Biden gets onto the stage, his pants are going to fall down around his ankles, which he’ll proceed to trip over and fall down. When he stands back up (pants still around his ankles), he’s going to stare frozen into the camera and say nothing for five minutes.

Then, Trump will speak with the oratory power of Winston Churchill, Martin Luther King and John F Kennedy.

Biden can't win. I am ultra confident that Trump will win handily. Even Romney says Trump will easily win.

Agreed. Biden won’t even remember where he is. He’ll most likely forget how to speak.

Agreed. When Biden gets onto the stage, his pants are going to fall down around his ankles, which he’ll proceed to trip over and fall down. When he stands back up (pants still around his ankles), he’s going to stare frozen into the camera and say nothing for five minutes.

Then, Trump will speak with the oratory power of Winston Churchill, Martin Luther King and John F Kennedy.

You know Biden so well. LMAO

I busted a Democrat for whining about tax returns and told said whiner that the past congresses have never passed a law to provide tax returns.

As to human traffickers, I do not believe i mentioned them.

I presented a very nice slave home and it pisses off Democrats to this day some slaves had decent homes to live in. They get outraged. How dare slaves live well says Democrats.

dude. everyone knows there isn't a law.

and all those slimy politicians (for decades and decades) have released their tax returns so the voting public would have more info on the candidates.

your boy (and really you) won't let the voting public see his. he doesn't want to and you allow him not to by voting for him.

it's basically your fault (and everyone that holds politician Trump to such a low standard).

now, go post some more pics of slave quarters and how cool some were.

All they're able to do is stick their heads in the sand and lie out their rear ends. There's no legitimate way to justify attacking Biden on any of the metrics they use because every single time Trump is worse.

Well since all that is, is your personal opinion, and not the vast majority of voters, I will stick with Trump winning handily.

The lefties keep denying it though, they keep insisting Joe only has a stutter. ;)

I think Joe was never a good speaker. Trump is not a good speaker. The difference with Trump is we know he is not a politician or even cares about being politically correct. He tweets all day long about what he is doing and does not give it a second thought that he may have misspoke. I do it all the time in hurry on this board. However I do not have a trillion dollar media looking to see how they can take what I said and use it against me. Unfortunately Joe and Trump do. I think Trump is better at debates. That does not make him a better president or leader. What he actually does is what is important. I think Joe is a party puppet just like Hillary. Trump could care less about party.

Forget how Biden talks, it is the voters that will reelect Trump handily.

With the help of Trump’s superior oratory skills and the fact that Biden will probably arrive late because he thought he was supposed to be at his third grade English class to turn in his book report.

I really don't care what Pelosi thinks. I don't like or trust her. I would take a senile Biden over her all day long.

dude. everyone knows there isn't a law.

and all those slimy politicians (for decades and decades) have released their tax returns so the voting public would have more info on the candidates.

your boy (and really you) won't let the voting public see his. he doesn't want to and you allow him not to by voting for him.

it's basically your fault (and everyone that holds politician Trump to such a low standard).

now, go post some more pics of slave quarters and how cool some were.

Well I believe including yourself, millions of taxpayers simply hired out their tax returns be done by professionals who actually comprehend tax returns.

When I owned my mortgage firm offices, I know a hell of a lot about tax returns. I saw so many I can't truthfully say how many of them I read.

First per law, there are severe penalties for disclosing the contents of tax returns. To show them to the public would mean it is fine say had I disclosed my customers tax returns to say you.

I could say, folks, we have a tax cheat trying to get a home loan. And that would not make my doing that legal. I would be put into jail by the Feds.

So when you want tax returns, keep in mind you need to show every person posting here your own tax returns or be hypocritical.

Trump submitted in full his financial disclosures and those are sought by law.

So you despised how well some, in fact many slaves lived? I am pleased to show the 2 story home some lived in at the Mansion.

With the help of Trump’s superior oratory skills and the fact that Biden will probably arrive late because he thought he was supposed to be at his third grade English class to turn in his book report.

I don't think it will be that bad. I actually like Biden. I just wish he was not a party puppet. I think he could be a good leader if was an independent, made his own decisions, and it was 20 years ago. I wish he would tell Pelosi I will decide about debates. I am a leader. Then again I have been wrong before.

It's noted that none of them can address any of the verbal diarhea from Trump®. I personally agree Biden is less sharp than he once was, but the senile thing is WAY overblown. He's always been a gaffe machine, he is old as dirt, but being a recovered stutterer explains a lot I was unaware of until this election. I'm not at all thrilled about Biden, or very hopeful he can fix the disaster that has been Trump®'s complete lack of doing anything.

These asshats actually BELIEVE, that Trump® has "run the couuntry". It's CRYSTAL CLEAR. Pence and the administration has done the job, and are basically Trump®'s babysitters and "handlers", because EVERYONE in their right mind knows Trump® has lost his mind. It's a MARKED decline from Trump® of the 80s; side by side videos are SHOCKING! They (the rest of the cabinet) have only not exercised the 25th on him, not out of confidence in him, but in KNOWING, that should Trump®, go down, they all fall behind him, he doesn't care. They can barely control the fool, but they KNOW if they defy him he will take them all out, mercilessly, just because it's who he is, it's ALL he is, sadly....

I mean we could post some of the side by sides of Trump, back when he was a relatively sane sociopath, compared to now, but why? Those folks love him on an emotional level, that nothing but confirmation bias exists....

That's the only other reason for not dumping Trump for Pence. If they could safely dump the moron, I've no doubt they would, but if they did, they lose the cult of personality of Trump® and replace it with the robot, sand personality programming that is Mike Pence. That is GREAT on Policy for the GOP, but it won't win any national election, ever, and they know that....

I don't think it will be that bad. I actually like Biden. I just wish he was not a party puppet. I think he could be a good leader if was an independent and made his own decisions 20 years ago. Then again I have been wrong before.

He's a good man. IDK about policy or being driven by folks, but at least he's a good man. That's ONE hell of a leg up on Trump®!

I really don't care what Pelosi thinks. I don't like or trust her. I would take a senile Biden over her all day long.

Here Biden does not seem Senile when he bragged he extorted Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom