• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Peddling Fear

@Revelation again you like a post that shows your position to idiotic and irrational?

it is?

Are you a Poe? Are you just here to make theists look crazy and dumb?

no poe. i am here to make myself look..........never mind.

let's get back to peddling fear.

this guy has a more Organic Look to himself; with stylish nothing. people suspect you Poe if you come out dressed like some of the clothing stores you preach at. 5 stars, very Authentic...

crazy-street-preacher-1500pxw-1024x1024.jpg

Boats have smashed into bridges lots of times in US history. Bridges have collapsed for many reasons in US history. None of them were signs of the end times.

Quest, this time it is about the Timing, the terrorists couldn't wait for the 8th to smash that bridge up.

things do get into accidents, even in front of my house and nobody starts hollering or cringing in fear: very true.

Christian prophecies about the end of the world have a 100% failure rate. The only kinds of “prophecies” that have any kind of success are when they are so vague they literally happen all the time.

april 8 not Vague, gonna feature the Whole sky across the usa for all to see.

very good Legit sign. better than the sign i hold on the street.

“Wars and rumors of wars” etc.

they said that about Putin before invading, like 'everything fine people'.

it wasn't

there you go, Quest. april 8 shake and bake.

it is?

no poe. i am here to make myself look..........never mind.

let's get back to peddling fear.

this guy has a more Organic Look to himself; with stylish nothing. people suspect you Poe if you come out dressed like some of the clothing stores you preach at. 5 stars, very Authentic...

View attachment 67501523

Yes, it’s irrational to look at the 2,000 years of failure when it comes to failed Christian prophecies about the end of the world and say “Well clearly those were all wrong, but THIS ONE must be right. This time Jesus is really coming any day now.”

And you know this subconsciously, which is why you keep waffling back to hedge your bets when nothing happens.

Quest, this time it is about the Timing, the terrorists couldn't wait for the 8th to smash that bridge up.

things do get into accidents, even in front of my house and nobody starts hollering or cringing in fear: very true.

april 8 not Vague, gonna feature the Whole sky across the usa for all to see.

very good Legit sign. better than the sign i hold on the street.

they said that about Putin before invading, like 'everything fine people'.

it wasn't

there you go, Quest. april 8 shake and bake.

Christians have always claimed that the timing was right. They’ve always found “signs” that the End Times were right around the corner and Jesus was coming back any day.

Those signs are always wrong and those predictions always turn out false.

April 8th is not the first time Christians have looked at an eclipse and predicted the end of the world. They done it many many times in the past and every time they’ve been wrong.

No one believed Putin wouldn’t invade anyone. Russia had been massing its forces for a while. They had special forces already in Ukraine fighting. They’d invade Ukraine already once in the decade and had invaded Georgia not many years earlier. That’s VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE.

You have nothing like that for your end times predictions.

@Revelation again you like a post that shows your position to idiotic and irrational?

i already answered this sufficiently, but wanna add below...
Are you a Poe? Are you just here to make theists look crazy and dumb?

actually no, i support them here on this forum.

if some unfriend or abandon me, it will be ok. i can go it alone, the proof of the Pudding is in the Eating when you go for the Extremes.

where i am going, there is no need for Extra Baggage to slow me down. some here have questioned me privately and wonder what this is 'really' all about. if you have to do that, maybe it is a You problem.

no theists not crazy or dumb like me; most are fairly intelligent and can debate atheist and put them in their place where they belong.

i don't need to do that, the atheists are like everyone else about all equal. when Noah sailed in his ark, the water drowned them all. you were IN the ark or out.

just get IN the ark, april 8 coming...equal opportunity for all at the Mourner's Bench

i already answered this sufficiently, but wanna add below...

actually no, i support them here on this forum.

if some unfriend or abandon me, it will be ok. i can go it alone, the proof of the Pudding is in the Eating when you go for the Extremes.

where i am going, there is no need for Extra Baggage to slow me down. some here have questioned me privately and wonder what this is 'really' all about. if you have to do that, maybe it is a You problem.

no theists not crazy or dumb like me; most are fairly intelligent and can debate atheist and put them in their place where they belong.

i don't need to do that, the atheists are like everyone else about all equal. when Noah sailed in his ark, the water drowned them all. you were IN the ark or out.

just get IN the ark, april 8 coming...equal opportunity for all at the Mourner's Bench

There is zero evidence that Noah’s Ark is anything but a myth. Why do you think using it as an argument would work? This is an example of exactly what I’m talking about.

The Great Flood never happened. We know it never happened. At no point in human existence has there ever been a global flood. Why would you think it is rational to use it in any kind of attempt to convince atheists of anything?

There is zero evidence that Noah’s Ark is anything but a myth. Why do you think using it as an argument would work? This is an example of exactly what I’m talking about.

The Great Flood never happened. We know it never happened. At no point in human existence has there ever been a global flood. Why would you think it is rational to use it in any kind of attempt to convince atheists of anything?
Indeed. Mathematical and scientific evidence clearly demonstrates the biblical flood did not and could not happen.

Indeed. Mathematical and scientific evidence clearly demonstrates the biblical flood did not and could not happen.

Hell, historical information proves it could not have happened. We have unbroken records of civilizations in India and China going back further than the time period claimed for when the flood was supposed to have happened.

A question no theist can answer: If only 12 people survived the flood 4,000 years ago, how could there have been cities in India and China with populations in the tens of thousands just a few years later?

a better question is: what wont happen on April 8?

an interesting one is what happened in 1810 when the New Madrid fault line rattled the usa.

gotttta run soon, but i think the whole New Madrid fault line is going to Rip Open the whole united states at the Mississippi River making this two countries. California is going uh.........well you know: into the sea.

New York gonna lose some buildings but the Criminals in Dee Cee will be crushed in their bunkers by the violent quakes.

this is just for starts and i wanna get into this a little more in depth after first dealing with those here on the forum that will not consider the Gravity of this situation.

that concerns me more, than just losing the country.

and one more thing Gordy, since your house will be gone from the Quake, shopping for an Air Stream travel trailer would be a good idea. they probably will get thru most falling debris....

this one is for sale and they are offering a 10% Eclipse discount this month....

View attachment 67497899

I am so grateful I am not you.

God was an invention of the weak to control the stronger with fear.

All you have peddled here is Christian based fear. And as anyone who can type can easily find out, the entire Bible is horseshit.

You have no clue who wrote it, when it was written, what the stories mean beyond what some greedy preacher says and has been responsible for more rape, murder, mayhem, war, pestilence, crime and abuse than all people combined.

If I as Satan, I would invent Christianity.

And now? Now you are trying to se seeds of fear to undermine the good of good people

Last edited:
a better question is: what wont happen on April 8?

an interesting one is what happened in 1810 when the New Madrid fault line rattled the usa.

gotttta run soon, but i think the whole New Madrid fault line is going to Rip Open the whole united states at the Mississippi River making this two countries. California is going uh.........well you know: into the sea.

New York gonna lose some buildings but the Criminals in Dee Cee will be crushed in their bunkers by the violent quakes.

this is just for starts and i wanna get into this a little more in depth after first dealing with those here on the forum that will not consider the Gravity of this situation.

that concerns me more, than just losing the country.

and one more thing Gordy, since your house will be gone from the Quake, shopping for an Air Stream travel trailer would be a good idea. they probably will get thru most falling debris....

this one is for sale and they are offering a 10% Eclipse discount this month....

View attachment 67497899

That’s physically impossible and again evidence that you have no ****ing clue about science.

The Great Flood never happened. We know it never happened. At no point in human existence has there ever been a global flood.

Why would you think it is rational to use it in any kind of attempt to convince atheists of anything?

maybe this video convince you. note the Birds in the news video, poof they gone.

oh well.

In the movie the Obamas produced, ‘Leave The World Behind’ the birds start acting in crazy/highly unusual ways after a cyberattack shuts everything down and causes a massive container ship to crash.

Internet sleuths were quick to point this out:

Leave The World Behind? Two Birds Seem to Disappear Into Thin Air During LIVE Coverage Of The Bridge Collapse​

By Ann Stossel March 28, 2024

I am so grateful I am not you.

Archeological evidence indicates no evidence of a mass death near the Red Sea....EVER!!!

And those 40 years wandering in the desert?

Not a trace, a bone fragment a turd, hank of hair..................NOTHING

they better make some more Discoveries then.

The ship hitting the bridge in Maryland was also a scene that is in Obama movie leave the world behind! Just like Obamas movie all these things happen then the grid goes down. They always tell us in movies what going to happen before it does.

maybe this video convince you. note the Birds in the news video, poof they gone.

oh well.

In the movie the Obamas produced, ‘Leave The World Behind’ the birds start acting in crazy/highly unusual ways after a cyberattack shuts everything down and causes a massive container ship to crash.

Internet sleuths were quick to point this out:

Leave The World Behind? Two Birds Seem to Disappear Into Thin Air During LIVE Coverage Of The Bridge Collapse​

By Ann Stossel March 28, 2024

There is zero evidence the ship crash was due to a cyber attack. Your link fails are the very beginning. Birds appearing to disappear on a digital image is not in any way proof of the supernatural, let alone any god.

This is ****ing weak.

they better make some more Discoveries then.

The ship hitting the bridge in Maryland was also a scene that is in Obama movie leave the world behind! Just like Obamas movie all these things happen then the grid goes down. They always tell us in movies what going to happen before it does.

What?!? A movie set in and filmed in Baltimore has a bridge that is also in Baltimore?!?

What are the chances?!?

Archeological evidence indicates no evidence of a mass death near the Red Sea....EVER!!!

And that’s with the Israeli government throwing millions of dollars at archaeologists to find any evidence of the Exodus. Decades of searching and they’ve found nothing. They can’t even find evidence that the Hebrews were ever even slaves in Egypt.

There is zero evidence the ship crash was due to a cyber attack. Your link fails are the very beginning. Birds appearing to disappear on a digital image is not in any way proof of the supernatural, let alone any god.

This is ****ing weak.

the whole thing kinda like the Twilight zone.

the birds disappear and then the Obama movie thing is not something i understand but that is Twitter for you. may have to read the comments perhaps.

blessings, april 8 now the birds are strange and disappear live on TV news

Exactly! The flood, the plagues, Jonah's whale, ect., ALL bs! Just religious fairy tales to appeal to the simple minded.

And that’s with the Israeli government throwing millions of dollars at archaeologists to find any evidence of the Exodus. Decades of searching and they’ve found nothing. They can’t even find evidence that the Hebrews were ever even slaves in Egypt.

my pastor found it when he does middle east tours.

should have asked him.

blessings, the Evidence for april 8 piling up as far as Egypt now :)

the whole thing kinda like the Twilight zone.

the birds disappear and then the Obama movie thing is not something i understand but that is Twitter for you. may have to read the comments perhaps.

blessings, april 8 now the birds are strange and disappear live on TV news

Two birds APPEAR to disappear in a digital image. Do you really not understand how that could have happened? Do you know what a “digital artifact” is?

Why would you think that is evidence of any kind of supernatural thing, let alone a god?

Can you even demonstrate that two birds actually DID disappear?

Exactly! The flood, the plagues, Jonah's whale, ect., ALL bs! Just religious fairy tales to appeal to the simple minded.

appeal to me.

april 8 tales appeals to the masses.

my pastor found it when he does middle east tours.

should have asked him.

blessings, the Evidence for april 8 piling up as far as Egypt now :)

Your pastor lied. But that’s okay because he was Lying For Jesus, right?

Back
Top Bottom