• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Patti Davis, Ronald Reagan’s Daughter, Denounces Trump’s Second Amendment Insinuation

Re: Patti Davis, Ronald Reagan’s Daughter, Denounces Trump’s Second Amendment Insinua

Oh, Trump beat him fair and square! Gee, I didn't know that. I thought Rubio was complaining about the elections being rigged and the media being mean to him. Oh wait. That was Trump who was whining about all of that.

Menudo star? I should have expected a comment like that from you. No wonder Trump talks about the wall. He's appealing (even more) to the hate and fear in people. Like you.

Buddy, my skin color is darker than your whitebread Rubio or Cruz - no matter how "Latino" they may claim to be - you're probably just as white as they are. So don't be lecturing from your Ivory-white tower.

Rubio lost, he's supporting Trump, this is a binary election where you either get Trump or you get Hillary in the Whitehouse - there aren't fifty choices here. Figure out which one you want - that's all there is to say.

Re: Patti Davis, Ronald Reagan’s Daughter, Denounces Trump’s Second Amendment Insinua

Buddy, my skin color is darker than your whitebread Rubio or Cruz - no matter how "Latino" they may claim to be - you're probably just as white as they are. So don't be lecturing from your Ivory-white tower.

Rubio lost, he's supporting Trump, this is a binary election where you either get Trump or you get Hillary in the Whitehouse - there aren't fifty choices here. Figure out which one you want - that's all there is to say.

"Buddy"?

So your skin is darker than Cuban Rubio's. Are you Donald Trump's African-American that he trotted out that day when he said "Look at my African-American over here"?

He was, and is a flaming lib. What would you expect? What about Michael Reagan?

Michael apparently had a great relationship with his father, as did Maureen, his sister. I love Michael. He's very conservative and very classy.

Michael apparently had a great relationship with his father, as did Maureen, his sister. I love Michael. He's very conservative and very classy.

He is a class act, like his father. I miss his radio show.

He was, and is a flaming lib.

They raised him.

What would you expect?

He turned out fine despite them.

What about Michael Reagan?

He's a knuckledragging douchenozzle that opposes gay marriage.

Of gay marriage he wrote...

"There is also a very slippery slope leading to other alternative relationships and the unconstitutionality of any law based on morality. Think about polygamy, bestiality, and perhaps even murder."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Reagan

What a dickwad.

"Buddy"?

So your skin is darker than Cuban Rubio's. Are you Donald Trump's African-American that he trotted out that day when he said "Look at my African-American over here"?

"Amigo", "Compadre", Rubio can run another day - this day is Trump's day, and he's more suited for it, because he has to bulldoze over the 25 years of crap created by the Clintons, Obama, and even Bush.

"Amigo", "Compadre", Rubio can run another day - this day is Trump's day, and he's more suited for it, because he has to bulldoze over the 25 years of crap created by the Clintons, Obama, and even Bush.

I hope you don't cry when you watch Hillary Clinton deliver her acceptance speech. Because that's what going to happen, thanks to your bulldozing clown.

I hope you don't cry when you watch Hillary Clinton deliver her acceptance speech. Because that's what going to happen, thanks to your bulldozing clown.

In which case, your Rubio will never have a chance to run for office, because there won't be any country left for him to run for.

In which case, your Rubio will never have a chance to run for office, because there won't be any country left for him to run for.

Yeah, just like Obama was going to take away our guns and the economy was going to be completely destroyed and we were going to have more 9/11 type attacks in the country when he was President. Amirite? I remember the idiots who predicted all that too.

But, if Trump wins, there probably won't be any USA left.

They raised him.

He turned out fine despite them.

He's a knuckledragging douchenozzle that opposes gay marriage.

Of gay marriage he wrote...

What a dickwad.

Lol. Gee, who could have predicted such a response from you? :roll:

Yeah, just like Obama was going to take away our guns and the economy was going to be completely destroyed and we were going to have more 9/11 type attacks in the country when he was President. Amirite? I remember the idiots who predicted all that too.

But, if Trump wins, there probably won't be any USA left.

So you like Obama anyway - figures :roll:

I wasn't flipping my lid, but i can understand how you might think that considering the context.

I respect your explanation. I believe this is an honest, credible explanation. I wish more Trump supporters, and Trump himself, would acknowledge what you did here.
Maybe its cause im not a trump supporter lol. I may end up voting for him but im still undecided. Sidnt meant to misscharacterize you i was speaking generally to all the people who act like he was askimg someone to assisinate his opponet. That wasnt what he did

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom