• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Parler - Why Would You Want To Post There?

It's never going to be anything else but...

If the party is shrinking, WHICH IT IS, approval numbers within the party are sure to go up.

If the party is shrinking, WHICH IT IS, approval numbers within the party are sure to go up.

Actually though, those numbers did seem to drift downward a bit - even with some recent party exodus. So, that's not a good thing for Trump - at this moment.

be patient. Parler is gonna backfire on a lot of folks.

A safe space for Trumpists to type the things they’d never say to someone’s face. Handy if all the deplorables are in one place. Maybe the FBI can identify the next Dylann Wolf or Patrick Crusius before they do something terrible.

I joined out of curiosity. What a hateful, vitriolic venue. The lies are epic and they go unchecked, instead are amplified. What is it that attracts people to sites like this, to Tucker, to Rush. Why do they need so much hate? Why do they so readily accept the lies without verification? Even when the lies are uncovered they push on. I am convinced it is some sort of character flaw or personality disorder.

Parler isn't anonymous?

Wouldn't the job approval poll also bake in reactions to his personality?
It doesn't really bring to light what level of support the 'America First' stance / policy / whatever you want to call it has.

I spent some time looking for current poll results on this, but didn't find any summarized by what I already know wouldn't be a source you'd except, so I guess that means such a poll doesn't exist, or isn't being reported on. My guess would be that it is very popular and highly supported, and that's why it's not being reported on. Just guessing here.

Well, I used 'approval ' as my barometer. Which makes the most sense, to me. 82% approved of Trump, as he exited the White House. So, they had plenty of time to see everything sink in.

Oh feel the unity.
And you wonder why political discourse has degenerated to it's present level.

Do you not realize that you are painting with an overly unfair and overly broad brush there?
I didn't say shit about unity. I don't want unity with violent and stupid Trumper's.

"America First" was a phrase widely adopted by American nazi sympathizers prior to WW2, and that just isn't a coincidence.

Parlerwatch over on Reddit has been a hoot since Parler came back up.

Freaks are now advocating assassinating journalists and bombing news studios.

The best part is that they think they're safe in saying so. It's amazing.

Parler's like a hotline to the security services. The "Brian Morans" flag themselves up, while the Mercers steal their data and monetise them.

There is a issue with their re-opening in I'm sure they caved to the demands of big tech. IOW, they sold out
If you are dumb enough to take any money from Bongino, you have a shit organization.

Parler's like a hotline to the security services. The "Brian Morans" flag themselves up, while the Mercers steal their data and monetise them.

I'm totally okay with this entire thing. I encourage it.

"America First" was a phrase widely adopted by American nazi sympathizers prior to WW2, and that just isn't a coincidence.
The present populist 'America First' has nothing to do with 'American nazi sympathizers prior to WW2'. Your so called 'coincidence' simply isn't, and is little more than Godwining.

Why shouldn't a government put it's Nation's interests and it's citizens interests first, ahead of other Nation's interests and their citizens interests first?
Shouldn't every government be an advocate for Nation's interests and it's citizens interests?

Well, I used 'approval ' as my barometer. Which makes the most sense, to me. 82% approved of Trump, as he exited the White House. So, they had plenty of time to see everything sink in.
Well, as it is the only 'barometer' available we may not have a choice, but I don't think it would indicate the difference that I'm looking for, sadly.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…