• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pakistan sends 159 (!) containers of ammunition to Ukraine

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
It is a very welcome surprise that Pakistan joins the fight for a free world against imperialist dictator , czar pootler . Thank you Pakistan, we (the Free Men ) will not forget.

still, is it about helping Ukraine, or against India ? or both ? Pakistan and India don't like each other. While India isn't supporting The horde , it also isn't condemning it, probably because trade reasons.

English version: showing Pakistan army chief at Sandhurst and dates on munitions with type of fuse.

Pakistan has rejected Russia's requests for artillery munitions without consequence as Putin is too busy scrambling around for artillery munitions and missiles plus drones too. It turns out it's the Brits who are in the middle of this ha.

FbqfA2EWAAUMYb_

The dates of delivery shown in the graphic extend beyond those provided.

There's a third party supply train to provide artillery munitions to Ukraine to include at one point some from Iran, according to India Intelligence. Pakistan continues to provide artillery munitions to include the 159 crates announced the other day for shipment to Ukraine via Poland on UK RAF C-17 cargo transports.

US & UK are working Islamabad to transfer to Ukraine the 360 tanks Ukraine manufactured for 'em 20 years ago, the T-80D Main Battle Tank most of which need some repair. Pakistan however wants instead for Turkey to transfer an undisclosed number of its own Atlay MBT. The current deal of 159 crates however includes Ukraine upgrading the T-80D tanks in return, ostensibly for Pakistan. Reading between the lines can be helpful here too.

Moreover, an India military officers association says the UK, Pak & US are running a system of munitions deliveries to Ukraine using foreign contractors and suppliers in several foreign countries, none of which are identified to us. I'd bet Putin who knows is tearing his few hairs out.

English version: showing Pakistan army chief at Sandhurst and dates on munitions with type of fuse.

Pakistan has rejected Russia's requests for artillery munitions without consequence as Putin is too busy scrambling around for artillery munitions and missiles plus drones too. It turns out it's the Brits who are in the middle of this ha.

FbqfA2EWAAUMYb_

The dates of delivery shown in the graphic extend beyond those provided.

There's a third party supply train to provide artillery munitions to Ukraine to include at one point some from Iran, according to India Intelligence. Pakistan continues to provide artillery munitions to include the 159 crates announced the other day for shipment to Ukraine via Poland on UK RAF C-17 cargo transports.

US & UK are working Islamabad to transfer to Ukraine the 360 tanks Ukraine manufactured for 'em 20 years ago, the T-80D Main Battle Tank most of which need some repair. Pakistan however wants instead for Turkey to transfer an undisclosed number of its own Atlay MBT. The current deal of 159 crates however includes Ukraine upgrading the T-80D tanks in return, ostensibly for Pakistan. Reading between the lines can be helpful here too.

Moreover, an India military officers association says the UK, Pak & US are running a system of munitions deliveries to Ukraine using foreign contractors and suppliers in several foreign countries, none of which are identified to us. I'd bet Putin who knows is tearing his few hairs out.
I always knew that P-stan, and Turks hate Muscovites with passion , it very deep down feeling . and this story just proved it well ...

Nothing while I'm fighting on the front lines in Ukraine would give me the warm and fuzzies more those cannisters of ammo from Pakistan. Thanks guys, maybe we can pay you back some day.

I always knew that P-stan, and Turks hate Muscovites with passion , it very deep down feeling . and this story just proved it well ...
Alas Turkey in the who's done what has joined the US to provide "attack drones" that destroy Russian tanks and artillery.

Anti ship missiles of the UK are preventing Russia from blockading Ukraine Black Sea ports. I used to wonder why Russia wasn't doing that then I found out.

German Gephard air defense tanks are fast-moving armored anti-aircraft vehicles that can hit aircraft as far away as 10 miles.

The Soviet S-300 air defense missile system is being transferred by Slovakia to Ukraine and has a range of nearly 125 miles. The S-300s and the Gepards are better than Stingers at fighting Russian drones which Russia is using to fire bombs and missiles long range into Ukraine.

While the US though has provided Ukraine with going on 100m items of ammo it produces only about 5000 Himars missiles a year. Ukraine is using 'em at the rate of 8000 to 10,000 for each several months. If the US keeps sending 'em at that rate it would be a third of its Himars stocks. And US air defense artillery forces are five times that of Ukraine -- think China and Taiwan. So the WH got $531m out of Congress to replenish its own Himars missile stocks. NATO countries too have swung into manufacturing basic munitions they had sloughed off for a long time too.

Still Ukraine can't get enough munitions so the UK and US have engaged Pakistan and other unidentified foreign contractors and suppliers for ammo, such as the common 155 round that neither the US or European countries have paid much attention to producing given the newer and sexy high priced high tech systems. Many lesser technology governments still produce the 155 round and are happy to sell 'em ha while producing more please come again.

The best news is that Russia is way worse off for artillery munitions and repaired artillery pieces. NATO moreover proved to be off base when it assumed Russia had a practically endless supply of old Soviet munitions -- this war has revealed it does not. Hence Putin's scrounging around. Plus the US has replaced old Soviet weapons and ammo stocks of eastern European countries with modern NATO compatible arms and ammo after the countries sent their stuff to Ukraine where it's being put to excellent use.

Alas Turkey in the who's done what has joined the US to provide "attack drones" that destroy Russian tanks and artillery.

Anti ship missiles of the UK are preventing Russia from blockading Ukraine Black Sea ports. I used to wonder why Russia wasn't doing that then I found out.

German Gephard air defense tanks are fast-moving armored anti-aircraft vehicles that can hit aircraft as far away as 10 miles.

The Soviet S-300 air defense missile system is being transferred by Slovakia to Ukraine and has a range of nearly 125 miles. The S-300s and the Gepards are better than Stingers at fighting Russian drones which Russia is using to fire bombs and missiles long range into Ukraine.

While the US though has provided Ukraine with going on 100m items of ammo it produces only about 5000 Himars missiles a year. Ukraine is using 'em at the rate of 8000 to 10,000 for each several months. If the US keeps sending 'em at that rate it would be a third of its Himars stocks. And US air defense artillery forces are five times that of Ukraine -- think China and Taiwan. So the WH got $531m out of Congress to replenish its own Himars missile stocks. NATO countries too have swung into manufacturing basic munitions they had sloughed off for a long time too.

Still Ukraine can't get enough munitions so the UK and US have engaged Pakistan and other unidentified foreign contractors and suppliers for ammo, such as the common 155 round that neither the US or European countries have paid much attention to producing given the newer and sexy high priced high tech systems. Many lesser technology governments still produce the 155 round and are happy to sell 'em ha while producing more please come again.

The best news is that Russia is way worse off for artillery munitions and repaired artillery pieces. NATO moreover proved to be off base when it assumed Russia had a practically endless supply of old Soviet munitions -- this war has revealed it does not. Hence Putin's scrounging around. Plus the US has replaced old Soviet weapons and ammo stocks of eastern European countries with modern NATO compatible arms and ammo after the countries sent their stuff to Ukraine where it's being put to excellent use.
A very good post , I will write you back today

ps

You don't have to hate Russia to support Ukraine's defense. Even many people who love Russia do.

why ´d a westerner love a barbaric , aggressive empire ?

Cute chart, but I was saying that some Russians who love Russia oppose the war.

Cute chart, but I was saying that some Russians who love Russia oppose the war.
WHICH is VERY logical , we produce 70% of the World GDP , Muscovy less than 1%. qestion how many Muscovites do you know who oppose Moscow IMPERIALISM ? H. Kasparov and ?

WHICH is VERY logical , we produce 70% of the World GDP , Muscovy less than 1%. qestion how many Muscovites do you know who oppose Moscow IMPERIALISM ? H. Kasparov and ?

You don't have to hate Russia to support Ukraine's defense. Even many people who love Russia do.
I wouldn't know the extent of hate that Pakistanis hold for Russia (if indeed any at all), traditionally they have however been opposed to Moscow politically, alone on the basis that the Indian arch enemy has been in bed with the Kremlin since independence.

As a consequence Pakistan turned to China very early on, a move furthered by the past conflicts between Moscow and Beijing and the fact that China warred on India in the past.

my friend, once again , to be anti-war is a logical thing for Muscovites , THEY HAVE LOST THIS WAR ( do you need a link, I have S. Markov´s interview, he is closest to pootin adviser ) already . I asked you a QUESTION , NOW many of them anti- imperialists , and anti- fascists ?

the leading expert speaks :

my friend, once again , to be anti-war is a logical thing for Muscovites , THEY HAVE LOST THIS WAR

Once again? Last post you asked for the name of any Russian against the war besides Kasparov; this post you say close to the opposite.

Once again? Last post you asked for the name of any Russian against the war besides Kasparov; this post you say close to the opposite.
Aside, Kasparov isn’t a Russian.

name of any Russian against the war besides Kasparov
No, this what I WROTE ". qestion how many Muscovites do you know who oppose Moscow IMPERIALISM ? H. Kasparov and ?"

Nothing while I'm fighting on the front lines in Ukraine would give me the warm and fuzzies more those cannisters of ammo from Pakistan. Thanks guys, maybe we can pay you back some day.

I don't know why I bothered to read these. Watching Fox News and listening to Hate Radio would have educated me on everything I need to know about Russia, communism, and the Soviet Union.

Why read a Nobel Prize winning author when Tucker can explain it to you?
BREAKING: Pakistan has sent 10,000 MLRS "Grad" missiles to Ukraine from its stockpiles. GREAT JOB US AND BIDEN (y)

You dont get to engage in sedition when your troops are on the front. Sane countries know this. Try holding a protest against Ukraine’s Azov battalion in Kiev right now and you’ll get rounded up by the SBU very quickly

No, this what I WROTE ". qestion how many Muscovites do you know who oppose Moscow IMPERIALISM ? H. Kasparov and ?"
How is that different?

How is that different?
read this : "Many Russians displayed similar attitudes toward the two Chechen wars of the early post-Soviet era and the 2008 invasion of Georgia. More recently, the 2014 invasion of Crimea was widely cheered and remains arguably the most popular single event of Putin’s entire 23-year reign. Such thinking reflects the unapologetically imperial identity which Muscovy inherited from the Soviet and Czarist eras....

For the time being, other post-Soviet states such as Belarus and Kazakhstan act as alternatives to Ukraine’s anti-colonial identity. In these countries, domestic democratic development has been stifled by Kremlin-backed regimes that have chosen not to break decisively with the imperial past. However, there are signs that the current status quo may not be as stable as Moscow would like to think.

Ukraine’s defiant resistance to Russia’s invasion is energizing civil society throughout the former USSR and fueling unprecedented debate over the role of Russian colonialism. On the international stage, the war unleashed by Vladimir Putin in February 2022 has introduced contemporary global audiences to the realities of modern Russia’s imperial identity.

Commentators around the world are now actively discussing the practical implications of a post-colonial Russia. Such talk is no longer considered entirely fanciful. On the contrary, many now believe that defeat in Ukraine would deal a decisive blow to hopes of a new Russian Empire and transform the entire Eurasian political landscape. Ultimately, It is up to Russian society itself to dismantle the country’s imperial identity in order to reckon with the horrors of Russia’s past and address the crimes of the current genocidal war.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom