Putin = War Criminal
- Apr 18, 2013
- Reaction score
- Political Leaning
Originally conceptualized as a simple "withdraw" vs. "remain" list, our new list of companies now consists of five categories:
1) WITHDRAWAL - Clean Break: companies completely halting Russian engagements/exiting Russia;
2) SUSPENSION - Keeping Options Open for Return: companies temporarily curtailing operations while keeping return options open;
3) SCALING BACK - Reducing Activities: companies scaling back some business operations while continuing others;
4) BUYING TIME - Holding Off New Investments/Developments: companies postponing future planned investment/development/marketing while continuing substantive business;
5) DIGGING IN - Defying Demands for Exit: companies defying demands for exit/reduction of activities
It appears that the Jeffrey Sonnenfeld/Yale List is updated almost every day.
Beer Giants Heineken, Carlsberg Latest Western Businesses To Abandon Russia Amid War Against Ukraine
Danish brewery Carlsberg has joined Dutch brewing giant Heineken in announcing that it will pull out of Russia entirely amid Moscow's ongoing war against Ukraine.