• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Outstanding Talking Points Memo by O'Reilly [W:52]

It is difficult for me to imagine a liberal pumped up by anything beyond his or her love for government.

This may be an apt expression of just why it is so difficult to hold a conversation with some folks.

Then you agree?

Well I do agree that you quite often display that you have zero knowledge of a liberal or progressive mindset. Your primary problem appears to be an inability to accept that those of your opposing political views hold to a wide spectrum of political ideology, unlike your "fellow patriots" who have an extremely narrow mindset.

Well I do agree that you quite often display that you have zero knowledge of a liberal or progressive mindset. Your primary problem appears to be an inability to accept that those of your opposing political views hold to a wide spectrum of political ideology, unlike your "fellow patriots" who have an extremely narrow mindset.
I believe that your real complaint is that I understand you all too well.

I see no reason to accept the wide range of errors the left makes on every issue. I suppose from your perspective anyone who refuses to embrace your errors and misjudgments will be viewed as narrow minded. But that is fine with me. We are right. I will oppose any view, no matter what the label, whose essential truth is that we are owed based on belonging to the proper groups.

Nothing of your own to add on the subject? Sign of a lazy mind.

He said it pretty damned well... I'm never shy about expressing my opinions, but in this case, he expressed them for me.

Back
Top Bottom