• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Our Enemy the Administrative State

while it was the Apollo Alliance Group funded by George Soros and directed by Jeff Jones, former Weather Underground fugitive, who along with Bill Ayers created the terrorist group, actually created what we know today as ObamaCare.
Right wing nut job, conspiratorial hallucination .
Turn off Glenn and do a little research into reality.

Right wing nut job, conspiratorial hallucination .
Turn off Glenn and do a little research into reality.

See:

Meet Jeff Jones. Obama's Author of Stimulus & Healthcare Bills

www.sodahead.com/...jeff-jones-obamas...healthcare-bills/blog-139837

Meet Jeff Jones. Obama's Author of Stimulus ... The bill was written by the Apollo Alliance which is funded by the Tide Alliance which is founded by Jeff Jones.

Meet Jeff Jones. Obama's Author of Stimulus & Healthcare Bills

You mentioned Beck, I didn't.

Sorry ...it's worse than I thought. A couple of clicks on Google and I found the origin of that absurd hallucination / fantasy is Michael Weiner , AKA (Michael Savage.)
One of the only people on the planet who, by comparison, can actually make Beck seem like a reasonable person.:cuckoo: :lamo
My advice remains the same...
...Turn off Weiner and do a little research into reality.

So that means that NONE of the mainstream candidates met with your approval. That is how far to the right you are. Way out there where few dare to tread. Why should we care what such a tiny minority like the one that you belong to believes? Obama only looks to the left because you are so far to the right that you are out of sight. To me he is slightly to the right of Nixon. But quite a bit smarter.

How typical. So if I say that I do support Romney, then you claim I'm a hypocrite for being against Obamacare, when it was based on RomneyCare. But if I say I'm against Romney, well... then I'm too far right, and out of the mainstream.

Yet the your hypocrisy is obvious, because how many times even as recently as this thread, have we heard how Obama is Center-Right, and apparently don't meet the approval of leftists on this forum. How many of them have you accused of being too far left to be mainstream, and no one should care what they believe?

Of course none.... because you are hypocrite, as all you leftists are.

How typical. So if I say that I do support Romney, then you claim I'm a hypocrite for being against Obamacare, when it was based on RomneyCare. But if I say I'm against Romney, well... then I'm too far right, and out of the mainstream.

Yet the your hypocrisy is obvious, because how many times even as recently as this thread, have we heard how Obama is Center-Right, and apparently don't meet the approval of leftists on this forum. How many of them have you accused of being too far left to be mainstream, and no one should care what they believe?

Of course none.... because you are hypocrite, as all you leftists are.

Most of those on the left still voted for Obama because he is closest to their views. They may whine but Obama could count on their votes
But you can't vote Republican even though the GOP has moved so far to the Right it would make your head spin.
They moved so far they alienated many moderates but you STILL didn't believe Romney when he aid he would repeal Obamacare. You are very far out of step.

Most of those on the left still voted for Obama because he is closest to their views. They may whine but Obama could count on their votes
But you can't vote Republican even though the GOP has moved so far to the Right it would make your head spin.
They moved so far they alienated many moderates but you STILL didn't believe Romney when he aid he would repeal Obamacare. You are very far out of step.

You are mistaken in my belief. Romney *MIGHT* have repealed Obamacare. That is possibly true. But the fact is, we both know he would have replaced it with Romneycare. We know that, because he created RomneyCare in Mass. with MassHealth, which has resulted in huge fiscal problems, and last I checked the worst health care in the entire country, was under MassHealth. Huge waiting times, lack of doctors, because they moved out of state where they could earn more money, and at one point the pharmaceuticals industry was planning to boycott MassHealth.

I have no logical reason to believe he would not have replaced ObamaCare with RomneyCare, which was what ObamaCare was based on.

A political win, resulting in a country wide loss. I'm not voting for that!

You keep pretending that the GOP has moved right. Prove it. What policy have they moved right on? Name one!

You are mistaken in my belief. Romney *MIGHT* have repealed Obamacare. That is possibly true. But the fact is, we both know he would have replaced it with Romneycare. We know that, because he created RomneyCare in Mass. with MassHealth, which has resulted in huge fiscal problems, and last I checked the worst health care in the entire country, was under MassHealth. Huge waiting times, lack of doctors, because they moved out of state where they could earn more money, and at one point the pharmaceuticals industry was planning to boycott MassHealth.

I have no logical reason to believe he would not have replaced ObamaCare with RomneyCare, which was what ObamaCare was based on.

A political win, resulting in a country wide loss. I'm not voting for that!

You keep pretending that the GOP has moved right. Prove it. What policy have they moved right on? Name one!

You must be kidding....

We have been studying Washington politics and Congress for more than 40 years, and never have we seen them this dysfunctional. In our past writings, we have criticized both parties when we believed it was warranted. Today, however, we have no choice but to acknowledge that the core of the problem lies with the Republican Party.
The GOP has become an insurgent outlier in American politics. It is ideologically extreme; scornful of compromise; unmoved by conventional understanding of facts, evidence and science; and dismissive of the legitimacy of its political opposition.
When one party moves this far from the mainstream, it makes it nearly impossible for the political system to deal constructively with the country’s challenges.
“Both sides do it” or “There is plenty of blame to go around” are the traditional refuges for an American news media intent on proving its lack of bias, while political scientists prefer generality and neutrality when discussing partisan polarization. Many self-styled bipartisan groups, in their search for common ground, propose solutions that move both sides to the center, a strategy that is simply untenable when one side is so far out of reach.

It is clear that the center of gravity in the Republican Party has shifted sharply to the right. Its once-legendary moderate and center-right legislators in the House and the Senate — think Bob Michel, Mickey Edwards, John Danforth, Chuck Hagel — are virtually extinct.

Let?s just say it: The Republicans are the problem. - Washington Post

You must be kidding....

We have been studying Washington politics and Congress for more than 40 years, and never have we seen them this dysfunctional.

What policy have they moved right on?

In our past writings, we have criticized both parties when we believed it was warranted. Today, however, we have no choice but to acknowledge that the core of the problem lies with the Republican Party.

But what policy have they moved right on?

The GOP has become an insurgent outlier in American politics. It is ideologically extreme; scornful of compromise; unmoved by conventional understanding of facts, evidence and science; and dismissive of the legitimacy of its political opposition.

Yeah and what policy have they moved right on?

When one party moves this far from the mainstream, it makes it nearly impossible for the political system to deal constructively with the country’s challenges.

So what policy have they moved right on?

“Both sides do it” or “There is plenty of blame to go around” are the traditional refuges for an American news media intent on proving its lack of bias, while political scientists prefer generality and neutrality when discussing partisan polarization.

That's great, however what policy have they moved right on?

Many self-styled bipartisan groups, in their search for common ground, propose solutions that move both sides to the center, a strategy that is simply untenable when one side is so far out of reach.

Likely true, but what policy have they moved right on?

It is clear that the center of gravity in the Republican Party has shifted sharply to the right.

So you have said, but what policy have they moved right on?

Its once-legendary moderate and center-right legislators in the House and the Senate — think Bob Michel, Mickey Edwards, John Danforth, Chuck Hagel — are virtually extinct.

Yippy skippy, but name the specific policy which you would claim they have moved to the right on!

In your own words...

You must be kidding if you think that even attempt to support your claim. Try again. This time, less fluffy crap, and more substance.

Back
Top Bottom