• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

One good thing about this coming Jan 20

I suppose that if one has friends in Hezbollah and looks forward to payment to suicide bombers resuming, that would be another one.

Quid Pro will indeed lift all sanctions against Iran so they can get back to the task of terrorism.

Given that the Squat is now running the filthy, traitorous democrat party, will the Quid Pro administration adopt "death to Israel" as an official slogan?

I completely agree...
I mean when Biden gets on Twitter in the middle of the night and writes some absolutely moronic thing, I will be waiting to point that out.

When he takes his years of meteorological experience and a sharpie to modify weather forecasts, I will be there.

When he defends white supremacy as good people, I am going to point that out.

I could go on and on... there is an embarrassingly long list of stuff that President Trump has been criticized for doing that I am eager to give back when the Democrats do the same thing...

In all seriousness, thanks for the reminder that Trump was never the problem. After all, he didn't elect himself.
He knows more than all the so called experts combined. LOL!

Trump nuke the hurricane.jpg

There will be one good thing about Jan 20 next year. Every damned little thing that goes wrong will be Biden's fault. And all of us republicans will be here to remind every one that it is his fault. It is only fair we do so because that is all the democrats and the lying MSM has done to President Trump for the last 4 years.

Brace yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No kidding.

"It is only fair we do so because that is all the democrats and the lying MSM has done to President Trump for the last 4 years."
True.

And we can expect the MSM to circle around the Biden / Harris administration, protect him, fawn over him (already seeing this).
It's little more than an MSM circle jerk with Biden / Harris administration in the middle of the circle jerk and being showered on a continual basis.
There'll be very little 'Speaking Truth To Power' and 'Holding The Nation's Leaders Accountable' in this administration, so an outright abdication by the MSM of their obligations for the privilege of being a 'Free Press'.

Democracy dies in the darkness cast by a politically biased media. Brace yourselves! You can watch it here.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I suppose that if one has friends in Hezbollah and looks forward to payment to suicide bombers resuming, that would be another one.

Quid Pro will indeed lift all sanctions against Iran so they can get back to the task of terrorism.

Given that the Squat is now running the filthy, traitorous democrat party, will the Quid Pro administration adopt "death to Israel" as an official slogan?

awesome, let's say ridiculously hyperbolic things!

Traitorous friends of Hitler and Attila the Hun want to ban cake with ice cream and reruns of Happy Days.

Now it's your turn again.

Another historical revisionist. ^ The above is high on name-calling but light on facts.

Obama had an improving economy and then it was Trump who made it go BOOM by giving tax breaks and easing business regulations.
Record low unemployment; 3.5% Before the pandemic crippled our economy, this was the best economy since 1969.

10 Reasons Trump Economy Is Best in 50 Years | Newsmax.com
Don’t forget to include blowing up the national debt by $7,000,000,000,000 and handing the environment over to big businesses to further destroy.

Trump didn’t do anything brilliant or bold, he took the easy and lazy way out by funding the current economy by stealing from our kids, and their kids.

"mess" may have not been the right word for some.
How about "issues". Like the payroll tax that funds part of SS/Medicare that by EO was not collected from federal employees paychecks. If Congress does nothing those federal employees while saw a small increase in their paycheck will owe the tax to the IRS. There are other issues.
We (meaning me as Treasurer) decided we would not be doing that idiocy of not withholding FICA and ending up having to withhold more to make up for it later on. How stupid was that idea. The Mayor agreed with me.

Wow, if a democrat were to post without blatantly lying, would you burst into flames or something.

Ted Kennedy approached the USSR to alter and corrupt the 1984 election, just as Obama did in 2016 when he bought the dirty dossier from the Kremlin. Documented fact, regardless of how many lies forum leftists tell.

Treason is just part of the democrat party, and has been for decades. The tie between democrats and Communists is unbreakable - the democrats are Communist. Mao and the CCP are the current flavor that democrats embrace, but Lenin and Stalin still drive the party as well.

AOC, Che Guevara Barbie, is clearly a Castroite, a branch of Stalinism. Bernie is likewise a Stalinist. Deep, deep ties to the old USSR and to Putin. Quid Pro has been bought and paid for property of Communist China for 40 years. Is Quid Pro ideological or merely corrupt?
Does the Sun even reach all the way down to your bunker of denial?

If that's true, lock downs and masks aren't doing shit.

Trump pushed out a vaccine, what do the Communists propose to do?
Trump didn't do anything to help create a vaccine. It's like a kid who makes a cool gadget and another kid claims the gadget for himself

View attachment 67307056

The election isn't in the same galaxy as legitimate.

The outcome was what you want, so you don't care.

Yup, but who won? Biden. So you can take that "the election was stolen" Putin News, shine it up real good, and take it to Parler where people may be more sympathetic towards your conspiracy theories.

fake news.

There will be one good thing about Jan 20 next year. Every damned little thing that goes wrong will be Biden's fault. And all of us republicans will be here to remind every one that it is his fault. It is only fair we do so because that is all the democrats and the lying MSM has done to President Trump for the last 4 years.

Brace yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We've been hearing the crying from your type for the last 4 yrs, so you're saying your not going to stop in the future?
I don't think anyone thought it would.
I remember when Obama was prez, never ending crying. trump wins, never ending crying. What is it with your type?

Wouldnt it be great if on next Jan 20 if Biden had explosive diarrhea and sneezing fits. :)
We have seen enough vindictive nastiness the last 4 years. Now the other side is trying to trump it. How shameful.

We (meaning me as Treasurer) decided we would not be doing that idiocy of not withholding FICA and ending up having to withhold more to make up for it later on. How stupid was that idea. The Mayor agreed with me.
I agree it was a stupid idea. My point is federal workers had no choice. The money was not withheld. Federal employees will have to pay back the tax when they file unless Congress does something for them.

I agree it was a stupid idea. My point is federal workers had no choice. The money was not withheld. Federal employees will have to pay back the tax when they file unless Congress does something for them.
They marketed a no interest 6 month loan as a tax cut. Shame on them.

Oh, so the .000000000000000001% who dare wander out without a mask are the reason.

What a steaming pile of shit.

Nearly all who have been hospitalized in the last 6 months wore masks nearly always.

View attachment 67307057

Further, the ONLY double blind, peer reviewed study done on mask usage destroys the myth of efficacy.

The Communists said "follow the science," but science has nothing to do with the response of the Communists - what you promote is tyranny.

Remember the lie that the crushing of civil liberties was "two weeks to flatten the cure."

It spreads by droplets in the air, so the most likely transfer is not wearing a mask at home, friend's homes, Trump rallies etc. where someone not wearing a mask has the virus and may not be symptomatic.
I've been wearing a mask at all times since March when around others outside my home, and even that has been limited, and have not gotten the virus. I'm following the science and recommendations until the vaccine is available. I don't care what you do or think I should do. Got me?

So in other words you're changing the rules again.

When Trump is president nothing is his fault.

When Biden is president everything is his fault.

Seems reasonable. 🤔

That's why Trump's presidency made it easy to identify which people are his bootlickers and who the actual conservatives are. And then you treat the opinions of Trump bootlickers appropriately.

That's why Trump's presidency made it easy to identify which people are his bootlickers and who the actual conservatives are. And then you treat the opinions of Trump bootlickers appropriately.
I never would have guessed that the number of bootlickers would have increased this election.

awesome, let's say ridiculously hyperbolic things!

Traitorous friends of Hitler and Attila the Hun want to ban cake with ice cream and reruns of Happy Days.

Now it's your turn again.

Probably do.

democrats have a lot in common with Hitler.

Take any Hitler speech and replace "Jew" with "White" and you have Ilhan Omar.

Back
Top Bottom