• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Old lady dehumanizes herself to own the libs.

Did I just see a picture of an older woman with cat ears and a leash at a school board meeting...

Please...PLEASE...tell me that I am imagining this.
I thought they looked cute together.

Yes, it was a debate about what should be provided, correct?
Nope. Nobody asked for a litter box. The karen just walked in like this as a stunt to mock people.

I think the take away should be to question how much do we accommodate the infirmed before it becomes, for lack of a better word, ridiculous?

I understand that trans is not a choice. I do question how far the entirety needs to go to accommodate what is an abnormality.
We accommodate the Koch empire and Jeff Bezos without asking 'when does it end'?

A couple of trans children hardly compare, yah?

We accommodate the Koch empire and Jeff Bezos without asking 'when does it end'?

A couple of trans children hardly compare, yah?
Yeah we accommodate them to our absolute detriment. The latter being a tip thief.

I said to one of my friends yesterday "I swear to God, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that somewhere in like 2020 we went through a damn blackhole or something"

All I can do anymore is shake my head because I cannot believe THIS is reality.

It was that large hardon collider thing.

We all joked, but everything's been ****ed since they fired it up.

It was that large hardon collider thing.

We all joked, but everything's been ****ed since they fired it up.
What you mean this is the result and not the earth swallowing black hole?

On behalf of furries everywhere, we’re not going to go to your schools and ask for litterboxes you can relax :D. I know plenty who have outed zoophiles to the police and broke up a zoosadist ring.

Back
Top Bottom