• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Old lady dehumanizes herself to own the libs.

bomberfox

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
This is just the most bizarre cult I have ever seen. These ****ing people just will not allow us even a moment to heal.

except its a lie. I wasnt expecting you of all people to fall for it. Nobody is requesting litterboxes for people in schools.

I was referring to the lady who identified as Cotton Candy. I did not read past that.
I went back and glanced at the story. I still think the point is well made.

I think the take away should be to question how much do we accommodate the infirmed before it becomes, for lack of a better word, ridiculous?

I understand that trans is not a choice. I do question how far the entirety needs to go to accommodate what is an abnormality.

Did I just see a picture of an older woman with cat ears and a leash at a school board meeting...

Please...PLEASE...tell me that I am imagining this.

Did I just see a picture of an older woman with cat ears and a leash at a school board meeting...

This entire timeline is ****ed.

I like honestly have no ****ing clue what this is about, lol
Theres a strawman scare meant to attack trans people and furries by claiming that kids are asking for litter box accommodations when NO ONE and i mean nobody asked for such accommodations

I think the take away should be to question how much do we accommodate the infirmed before it becomes, for lack of a better word, ridiculous?

I understand that trans is not a choice. I do question how far the entirety needs to go to accommodate what is an abnormality.
Um no one. If you read the damn story you would know NO SUCH ACCOMODATIONS WERE PROVIDED and no one asked for them. Nobody in the furry fandom asks for this trans people do not ask for this. The whole point is to lie to people so parents will get riled up and destroy their own public schools all so bougie mother****ers like DeVos can kill the competition.

Um no one. If you read the damn story you would know NO SUCH ACCOMODATIONS WERE PROVIDED and no one asked for them. Nobody in the furry fandom asks for this trans people do not ask for this.

Yes, it was a debate about what should be provided, correct?

This entire timeline is ****ed.
I said to one of my friends yesterday "I swear to God, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that somewhere in like 2020 we went through a damn blackhole or something"

All I can do anymore is shake my head because I cannot believe THIS is reality.

Yes it has come to this over a lie. Some rich ghouls are paying people to do this probably. Maybe the Mercers.

Just pee.
people are just peeing. Nobody is asking for the accommodations these idiots are pretending people are asking for.

Yes it has come to this over a lie. Some rich ghouls are paying people to do this probably. Maybe the Mercers.
I'd be just as apt to believe that ONE person started the rumor and it has just caught on...and now other people truly believe it is true and are all twisted up over it.

(Which also makes me want to come up with something equally as absurd to test my theory)

Theres a strawman scare meant to attack trans people and furries by claiming that kids are asking for litter box accommodations when NO ONE and i mean nobody asked for such accommodations

So conservatives just going batshit, but with more bat and even more shit, then?

I'd be just as apt to believe that ONE person started the rumor and it has just caught on...and now other people truly believe it is true and are all twisted up over it.

(Which also makes me want to come up with something equally as absurd to test my theory)
I look forward to seeing the results!

people are just peeing. Nobody is asking for the accommodations these idiots are pretending people are asking for.

You took this too literal.

This is a statement about the trans.

At least that was my take away.

Back
Top Bottom