• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Offensive PC attack at a U.S. Air Force Base.

Errrr, sorry Apache, but I think you have gotten nuts here. I would love to see some kind of verifiable reference for this happening.

And no, homosexuals did not kill the Roman Empire. This is especially doubtful to me simply because by tradition, the Legions were not allowed into Rome anyways. In fact, most Legionaries never even got to see Italy at all, spending their entire lives and careers in the distance provinces like Judea and Egyptus.

Your entire story stinks like the outhouse after a chili eating contest.

It's revisionism Oozlefinch, if liberals can rewrite history to further their agenda why can't I ?

It's revisionism Oozlefinch, if liberals can rewrite history to further their agenda why can't I ?

Because we are honest, and have integrity.

And in case you have not noticed, I do not care who is dishonest, people I disagree with or people I agree with, I will call either side out impartially because to me truth is more important then ideology.

And yea, I have been called a fool for that many times in the past. If I am a fool, so be it, at least I am an honest one.

Because we are honest, and have integrity.

And in case you have not noticed, I do not care who is dishonest, people I disagree with or people I agree with, I will call either side out impartially because to me truth is more important then ideology.

And yea, I have been called a fool for that many times in the past. If I am a fool, so be it, at least I am an honest one.

But then again, it may have not been revisionism but closer to the truth.

Fall of Roman Empire caused by 'contagion of homosexuality:

>" A prominent Italian historian has claimed that the Roman Empire collapsed because a "contagion of homosexuality and effeminacy" made it easy pickings for barbarian hordes, sparking a furious row..."<

Fall of Roman Empire caused by 'contagion of homosexuality' - Telegraph

Fall of Roman Empire caused by ‘contagion of homosexuality’ | Angelqueen.org

>" Many see Rome realizing a deleterious change in aspects of social morality beginning in the second century B.C, due to the influence and adaptation of "Asiatic luxury and Greek manners", including homosexuality, resulting in a "moral crises from which she never recovered (historian D. Earl)[31]

Edward Gibbon, stated in his “History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire” that marital faithfulness in the Roman Empire was virtually unknown, and that “The dignity of marriage was restored by the Christians "<

History of homosexuality - Conservapedia

Same-sex relations in the military:

>" The Roman soldier, like any free and respectable Roman male of status, was expected to show self-discipline in matters of sex. Augustus (reigned 27 BC–14 AD) even prohibited soldiers from marrying, a ban that remained in force for the Imperial army nearly two centuries.[142] Other forms of sexual gratification available to soldiers were prostitutes of any gender, male slaves, war rape, and same-sex relations.[143] The Bellum Hispaniense, about Caesar's civil war on the front in Roman Spain, mentions an officer who has a male concubine (concubinus) on campaign. Sex among fellow soldiers, however, violated the Roman decorum against intercourse with another freeborn male. A soldier maintained his masculinity by not allowing his body to be used for sexual purposes.[144]

In warfare, rape symbolized defeat, a motive for the soldier not to make his body sexually vulnerable in general.[145] During the Republic, homosexual behavior among fellow soldiers was subject to harsh penalties, including death,[146] as a violation of military discipline. Polybius (2nd century BC) reports that the punishment for a soldier who willingly submitted to penetration was the fustuarium, clubbing to death. "<

Homosexuality in ancient Rome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wouldn't call it a blog. And it's David Horowitz website. That's right David Horowitz, a "Red Diaper Baby" and one of the major leaders of the SDS. It almost seems that Horowitz was the SDS Liaison officer too the Black Panthers.

Very few have ever challenged "Discover the Network" because it's a very credible and reliable source for information dealing with the radical left. Many of the articles are written by former members of the radical left.

What's your source, Wikipedia ? :2rofll:

I think you should dig a bit more into what kind of person David Horowitz is. And what you're doing is you're taking the very farthest left and assuming that they somehow drive the left as a whole.

But I've got a clue for you - they don't. There's nothing for the left as, say, the Tea Party is to the right. Unlike the GOP, we don't have to kowtow to the extremists. Problem is, you don't believe that for a moment, because you're probably absolutely sure that most Democrats are extremists.

Thing is, AR, among Democrats, "moderate" is not an insult - it's a compliment. It means they have no problem with negotiating in order to get things done. Among Republicans, however, a "moderate" is a RINO, subject to scorn, and sure to be primaried at the next opportunity. It's now GOP dogma that thou shalt not negotiate deals with the Democrats. Even the John Birch Society - once rejected by the GOP for its extremist views - is now welcomed, and was a co-sponsor at the most recent CPAC. These facts in and of themselves should get your attention.

Back
Top Bottom