• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Of Glaciers and Satellites - CDN Newsletter Readout

I'm open to hear your solution. What I posted would have direct bearing on the cause of AGW, the human element. I never claimed I want to stem AGW, only how the cause might be. As I said earlier, dress accordingly.

Or better yet, band together as the people responsible (humans) to do something about it. Responsibility for actions.

Or better yet, band together as the people responsible (humans) to do something about it. Responsibility for actions.
Something being?

Something being?

I will leave that to the experts. The point is we don’t just throw up our hands and act like we should not take collective responsibility got the climate actions which we have collectively caused.

I will leave that to the experts. The point is we don’t just throw up our hands and act like we should not take collective responsibility got the climate actions which we have collectively caused.
I'm not sure I would call anyone an expert on AGW.

I'm not sure I would call anyone an expert on AGW.

Maybe you can’t, but the community of climate scientists on a worldwide basis is certainly not to be sniffed at as you and the other deniers insist on doing,

Maybe you can’t, but the community of climate scientists on a worldwide basis is certainly not to be sniffed at as you and the other deniers insist on doing,
Why are you accusing me of being a denier?

Back
Top Bottom