• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama's Refugees Gang Rape Girl in Boise, Idaho

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
My%20Post%20(6).jpg

Four Boise teenagers were arrested on Thursday and Friday on suspicion of felony rape of an 18-year-old woman earlier this month.

Swedi Iyombelo and Mulanga Rashidi, both 18, and Elias Lupango, 19, appeared in court via video conference after being booked into Ada County Jail. A 16-year-old boy was arrested Friday morning and is being held in juvenile detention.

Because the 16-year-old is a juvenile, his name has not been released.

Deputies arrested Iyombelo and Rashidi near a fast-food restaurant in Kuna on Thursday morning. They arrested Lupango on Thursday afternoon in east Boise.

Iyombelo, Rashidi and Lupango are each refugees from Tanzania, according to the public defender. It is unknown if the 16-year-old suspect is also a refugee. Iyombelo has been in the United States five months while the other two have been in the United States for three years and recently were employed at McDonald’s.

4 Boise refugees accused of raping woman in car in Kuna | Idaho Statesman

Boise was hit hard during Obama's presidency with refugees, as was Portland Maine. Boise and Portland had the distinction of being two of the whitest American cities. As was the case with Somali refugees being settled in Minnesota, the government and Volags seem to have a preference for dumping refugees into cities like Boise. We'll never know the identity of the 18 year girl who was gang raped, or how her life will be affected by this in the future. Since the government is largely responsible, they should have to pay for any psychological therapy or physical problems she may suffer with from the attack.

And the whole time they were shouting, 'Thanks Obama!' right?

Boise was hit hard during Obama's presidency with refugees, as was Portland Maine. Boise and Portland had the distinction of being two of the whitest American cities. As was the case with Somali refugees being settled in Minnesota, the government and Volags seem to have a preference for dumping refugees into cities like Boise. We'll never know the identity of the 18 year girl who was gang raped, or how her life will be affected by this in the future. Since the government is largely responsible, they should have to pay for any psychological therapy or physical problems she may suffer with from the attack.

It appears two of the rapists came to America long after President Barack Hussein Obama left office, so those two belong to Obese Donald.

Seems to me there just might be some circumstances that will come out to show this was not the earth shattering gang rape you are trying to present it as. Especially considering the police letting it come out that there was friendly social media communications ongoing between the rape victim and all four of the alleged rapists AFTER the alleged rape happened.

There is also talk of the whole thing being pay to play at first.

Depending on exactly how long ago, it might be that all four of the refuges arrived here on Trump's watch.

Lord knows this sounds more like Trump behavior than Obama behavior.

The three are men not teenagers

It appears two of the rapists came to America long after President Barack Hussein Obama left office, so those two belong to Obese Donald.

Seems to me there just might be some circumstances that will come out to show this was not the earth shattering gang rape you are trying to present it as. Especially considering the police letting it come out that there was friendly social media communications ongoing between the rape victim and all four of the alleged rapists AFTER the alleged rape happened.

Depending on exactly how long ago, it might be that all four of the refuges arrived here on Trump's watch.

Iyombelo has been in the United States five months while the other two have been in the United States for three years and recently were employed at McDonald’s.

I think you mean 'one'. Obama-2 Trump-1

Ah, da blax again, right truth?

I think you mean 'one'. Obama-2 Trump-1

Then you have the exact date those two arrived here in America, cause I had pointed out a possibility, not a certainty?

Because none of the many sources I read on this story gave an exact date for their arrivals.

Share that date with us if you would.

Thanks!

Then you have the exact date those two arrived here in America, cause I had pointed out a possibility, not a certainty?

Because none of the many sources I read on this story gave an exact date for their arrivals.

Share that date with us if you would.

Thanks!

It sucks when people can't just admit they made a mistake.

I never get these types of subjects. If someone is raped, killed, robbed, etc. or otherwise victimized by American citizens born in the USA, I suppose that should not be talked about since the perps are US citizens. We should only be outraged when the criminals are foreign invaders!

Right OP?

How about a daughter raped by a father? As far as some on the right are concerned, tough crap for the daughter, have the baby. So compassionate to care about a fetus more than the 'host'.

So now you are worried about women when men 'grab them by the *****'.
How noble you are.

How about a daughter raped by a father? As far as some on the right are concerned, tough crap for the daughter, have the baby. So compassionate to care about a fetus more than the 'host'.

It seems to only matter if the father is black, Jewish or a Muslim. ;)

So now you are worried about women when men 'grab them by the *****'.
How noble you are.

They didn't merely grab her in an unwanted way, 4 guys held her down and raped her in a car. I wonder what benefits Boise has received since becoming a magnet for refugees.

Rape is rape, is it not? She agreed to sex with one of the men, and when she asked him to stop, he refused, and instead had his friends rape her.

"Prosecutor Tanner Stellmon said the rape happened Feb. 7 after Iyombelo and the 18-year-old victim communicated over Snapchat and agreed to meet up. The pair had not met before that Snapchat communication, according to prosecutors."

If she were a prostitute, why would she contact authorities and claim rape? It's interesting to know that Christine Ford was automatically believed by people like you, yet an 18 year old victim is slut shamed and labeled a prostitute now! Wow, you guys behave even worse than 45 does.

Rape is rape, is it not? She agreed to sex with one of the men, and when she asked him to stop, he refused, and instead had his friends rape her.

"Prosecutor Tanner Stellmon said the rape happened Feb. 7 after Iyombelo and the 18-year-old victim communicated over Snapchat and agreed to meet up. The pair had not met before that Snapchat communication, according to prosecutors."

If she were a prostitute, why would she contact authorities and claim rape? It's interesting to know that Christine Ford was automatically believed by people like you, yet an 18 year old victim is slut shamed and labeled a prostitute now! Wow, you guys behave even worse than 45 does.

Rape is only alleged at this point. Just like consensual sex is alleged among all of them along with allegations that the rape victim was actually alleged to have solicited for money.

Why would she contact authorities?

Why do drug abusers call the police to report when someone has stolen their stash?

Who knows why she called the cops?

Perhaps because the Dons didn't pay up?

Rape is only alleged at this point. Just like consensual sex is alleged among all of them along with allegations that the rape victim was actually alleged to have solicited for money.

Why would she contact authorities?

Why do drug abusers call the police to report when someone has stolen their stash?

Who knows why she called the cops?

Perhaps because the Dons didn't pay up?

Sex workers are generally abuse victims their entire lives, and don't call the police over such things.

Blaming the victim, because the perpetrators are the pet projects of the left is nauseating here, as it is in the UK rape epidemic.

"Believe survivors" the left chanted mere months ago, when Christine Ford claimed abuse that supposedly occurred 35 years ago by Brett Kavanaugh. Wow, that was a short-lived cause.

Sex workers are generally abuse victims their entire lives, and don't call the police over such things.

Blaming the victim, because the perpetrators are the pet projects of the left is nauseating here, as it is in the UK rape epidemic.

"Believe survivors" the left chanted mere months ago, when Christine Ford claimed abuse that supposedly occurred 35 years ago by Brett Kavanaugh. Wow, that was a short-lived cause.

I am not blaming anyone.

I merely mentioned there have been alternate claims made about what took place.

Hopefully the courts will be able to sort this all out and arrive at the truths of it.

Some people choose to rush to convict in the court of public opinion, heck I have been guilty of that myself at times, but I really haven't done such in this case.

I am of the LEFT but I am not by any means all of the LEFT so I can neither be held as fully representative of the LEFT nor can the LEFT be held as fully representative of me.

I adamantly opposed the Democratic attempt to insert the women and their claims of what they allege Kavanaugh might have done decades ago.

In fact I have opposed that sort of "gotcha" bombshell dropping when it has been attempted as a means to derail such proceedings from both sides.

Back
Top Bottom