• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Obama's Other Race Speech? (1 Viewer)

Let me inform you. The PDB (presidential daily briefing) is a consolidated summary of intelligence reports and findings. It is a top secret DOCUMENT that would never be on an IPad. Its a none story and you obviously don't know anything about the PDB.

President's Daily Brief - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yep I agree. who knows yet? which is why I stated that before passing judgement we should be in command of all of the facts.

Yes, I accuse fox of bias. Its rather plain. I have no doubt that there are a lot of questions that merit answers about this fiasco. It won't go away, and hopefully a congressional inquiry will get most of those answers.

Never biased to ask questions about percieved or real cover=ups as long as they don't stray into the realm of conspiracy theories.
Exactly how did Obama lie about Libya? How exactly did he lie about Fast and Furious? No problem with asking questions at all.

You sound a tad frustrated. It isn't biased to "hold Obama to his word". Its kinda ridiculous to hold him to his stated intention of cutting the deficit in half tho. I'm sure he had the best of intentions, is just that reality caught up with him. Let's not forget that at the time he said that, he thought he could hammer out a bipartisan deal to formulate a balanced approach to deficit reduction - oops was he wrong.

Ah you are certainly hung up on Fox being biased. I have no problem with media asking tough questions and demanding explanations. A biased media can do that just as well as an unbiased media.

T

Because it isn't a story, despite FOX/hannity's best efforts to make it so. the obama video has been around since 2007 - wasn't a big deal then and it isn't a big deal now. Its not like he said 47% of the american people are leeches or anything. It's exactly like that 1998 video - absolutely no story there again despite FOX/hannity's best efforts. there's two glaring examples of bias for ya.

Well if Romney said that he'd clearly be lying. OTOH Obama was speaking to truth. The right wants to lessen dependency on entitlements, then if figures that education would be the way out. It is simply spurious to use such a ludicrous comparison to hype this as a "story".

He tried to bring american together but the republicans weren't about to play that game. The politics of division, like the bogus class warfare accusation. there is class warfare going on and it has been going on for decades. If you don't think that the enormous increases in the top5% incomes while the otehr 95% incomes have remained static, isn't a result of class warfare, then what it is a result of? 95% of the american people are to lazy to be rich? Or the tea party declaration of no compromise and killing the grand bargain that beohner and Obama agreed on? Of course its all Obama's fault. Have some more koolaid.

I do. It is you that needs some new specs.

Your post was devoid of facts..but it was full of Obama spin... nice try

your post shows you have no idea who Obama is.. and you got schooled by a poster here that knows all abaout Barack Hussein Erkle Obama.. who is a KNOWN radical if you are trying to be objective.. the part you dont get is the county is center right.. not far radical left.. and Obama is the most divise POS to ever created by the Libs...

Last edited:
Let me inform you. The PDB (presidential daily briefing) is a consolidated summary of intelligence reports and findings. It is a top secret DOCUMENT that would never be on an IPad. Its a none story and you obviously don't know anything about the PDB.

President's Daily Brief - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yep I agree. who knows yet? which is why I stated that before passing judgement we should be in command of all of the facts.

Yes, I accuse fox of bias. Its rather plain. I have no doubt that there are a lot of questions that merit answers about this fiasco. It won't go away, and hopefully a congressional inquiry will get most of those answers.

Never biased to ask questions about percieved or real cover=ups as long as they don't stray into the realm of conspiracy theories.
Exactly how did Obama lie about Libya? How exactly did he lie about Fast and Furious? No problem with asking questions at all.

You sound a tad frustrated. It isn't biased to "hold Obama to his word". Its kinda ridiculous to hold him to his stated intention of cutting the deficit in half tho. I'm sure he had the best of intentions, is just that reality caught up with him. Let's not forget that at the time he said that, he thought he could hammer out a bipartisan deal to formulate a balanced approach to deficit reduction - oops was he wrong.

Ah you are certainly hung up on Fox being biased. I have no problem with media asking tough questions and demanding explanations. A biased media can do that just as well as an unbiased media.

T

Because it isn't a story, despite FOX/hannity's best efforts to make it so. the obama video has been around since 2007 - wasn't a big deal then and it isn't a big deal now. Its not like he said 47% of the american people are leeches or anything. It's exactly like that 1998 video - absolutely no story there again despite FOX/hannity's best efforts. there's two glaring examples of bias for ya.

Well if Romney said that he'd clearly be lying. OTOH Obama was speaking to truth. The right wants to lessen dependency on entitlements, then if figures that education would be the way out. It is simply spurious to use such a ludicrous comparison to hype this as a "story".

He tried to bring american together but the republicans weren't about to play that game. The politics of division, like the bogus class warfare accusation. there is class warfare going on and it has been going on for decades. If you don't think that the enormous increases in the top5% incomes while the otehr 95% incomes have remained static, isn't a result of class warfare, then what it is a result of? 95% of the american people are to lazy to be rich? Or the tea party declaration of no compromise and killing the grand bargain that beohner and Obama agreed on? Of course its all Obama's fault. Have some more koolaid.

I do. It is you that needs some new specs.

lol....so, when Obama can't fulfill his own promises, people like you say, "well, at least he had good intentions"....

Need I say more?

No, it was more than that. Way more. He didn't just say that he would cut the deficit in half in his first term, he cited specifically "how" he would do so. He also claimed that by this time, that unemployment would be 5.5%, and he cited "how" he would accomplish that too. He also stated that Obamacare wouldn't cost the American people "a dime more" than $800 Billion over 10 years, but the CBO scored it, and came back and said, "actually, the cost is $2.4 Trillion", 3 times the amount he stated.

Now, I can go on and list a few more examples of where he over promised, and severely under delivered. Unemployment is higher now than it was when he took office, despite 3 rounds of quantitative easing. You still wanna stand by the claim that his policies have worked? Do you have any idea how much money $5 Trillion is? Do you think we've gotten a bargain economically for that kind of spending?

If so, I've got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you......

Obama compares 9/11 to Katrina and claims the evil white Bushes in the WH don't like black people and you're whining about an out of context 47% comment Romney made in a private fundraiser?

Hahahaha ....

Obama looks and sounds like a racist thug in that video channeling his best Reverend Wright. If it walks like a duck ...

Do you know what "out of context" actually means?

I never knew racist thugs wore suits and ties. I also never knew a racist thug that didn't drool all over himself. Its a non story being sucked up by the 60% of republicans that don't think Obama is an american citizen and the 34% who think hes a muslim.

Do you know what "out of context" actually means?

I never knew racist thugs wore suits and ties. I also never knew a racist thug that didn't drool all over himself. Its a non story being sucked up by the 60% of republicans that don't think Obama is an american citizen and the 34% who think hes a muslim.

You are not fooling anybody and your posting skills are severely lacking

Your post was devoid of facts..but it was full of Obama spin... nice try

your post shows you have no idea who Obama is.. and you got schooled by a poster here that knows all abaout Barack Hussein Erkle Obama.. who is a KNOWN radical if you are trying to be objective.. the part you dont get is the county is center right.. not far radical left.. and Obama is the most divise POS to ever created by the Libs...

right. I certainly learned some things from my discussion with conservative as he no doubt did from me. I expect that to be the case thru the course of a debate/discussion. If I wasn't learning anything, I would be doing something else.

But so far it doesn't look like I'm going to learn anything from you.

Oh a know radical. Radical what exactly?

Last edited:
You are not fooling anybody and your posting skills are severely lacking

so you don't.

okay.

who exactly am I trying to fool?

thank you for that informative critique of my posting skills. Constructive criticism is always welcome. Let me know when you have some.

right. I certainly learned so things from my discussion with conservative as he no doubt did from me. But it doesn't look like I'm going to learn anything from you.

Oh a know radical. Radical what exactly?

Im not here to teach things that are painfully obvious to anyone who has followed Obama as closely I have... but I know now you have no a clue on Obama, so I learned that..

But this is what he did say:

Now, I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts what role race played in that, but I think it's fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry. Number two, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home and, number three, what I think we know separate and apart from this incident is that there is a long history in this country of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately. And that's just a fact

Why would Obama make a comment like that not knowing or seeing all the facts yet he brings up race. Why did he say “not seeing all the facts what role race played in that”. He said it because he knew it was a white officer who arrested his buddy. Now you think for a minute if a black officer made the arrest Obama would have said that.
Of course in Obama’s mind knowing the officer was white said the “Cambridge police acted stupidly”

As I said he knew the officer was white and Obama makes this remark “what I think we know separate and apart from this incident is that there is a long history in this country of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately”.

The only reason Obama made those comments was he knew the officer was white. If the officer was black Obama would not have said “not seeing all the facts what role race played in that” then he goes on to say without knowing all the facts except he knew the officer was white he says “Cambridge police acted stupidly” then last he gives us a lecture on race. Again he would not have done that if he knew the officer was black. Further by giving us a lecture on race he himself felt because the officer was white he must have been a racist. By Obama inferring he was a racist is the only reason he arrested his buddy. His whole career he’s surrounded himself with racist and the last of which is Van Jones. Obama is a racist.

Yep, Obama is a racist

The worst part of this is that Obama has not experienced racism first hand. It is all intellectual for him.

Hawaii - Wite are the minority and not welcome
Indonesia - No racism against blacks there
I doubt he was discrimintaed against in his schooling career

Where did Obama experience any of the racism he so boldy talks about?

THe video was nothing shocking or new to learn about Obama. We know he panders to whoever he's speaking to.

Remember in 08 when he and McCain sat down with Rick Warren? Obama was all about denouncing abortion and gay marriage. Where is he today? The man doesn't have a real conviction. Well, I take that back, he has strong convictions of protecting abortion and Planned Parenthood.

I was listening to a little Mark Levin last night on my way home from the office. He was playing the audio of when then Senator Obama made verbal arguments AGAINST the "born alive infant protection act" in Illinois. After listening, I was asking myself, "how could ANY WOMAN, OR MOTHER support this guy"??? The things he said when defending his "no" vote against the bill, which sought to protect babies of failed abortions OUTSIDE THE WOMB, were absolutely reprehensible.

This video isn't a "gotcha" type of video, it's simply a reminder of "who" Obama is. He's a Progressive politician that uses the seperating tactics of "racial politics" in an attempt to "organize" certain groups of Americans against other groups of Americans. It's the politics of division. The precise opposite of the type of politics he said he was about.

"We don't need to be building anymore roads out there in the suburbs!...." That's Obama's way of saying, "we've done enough for White America, it's time to bring "justice" to Black America".

It's pretty clear he deploys the politics of race. He did it throughout BOTH of his books. Remember when he said "white man's greed runs a world in need"? Just more segregationist, racial language that stirs up racial animosity between two sects of American groups. Then he has the audacity to go out in public and ask why America is so polarized. Well, maybe Mr. Obama, it's because of people like you that keep telling blacks in this country that they've never had it as good as whites, and left up to Republicans, they'll never have it as good as whites. That creates angst and animosity. Division.

Here's my question though Mr. Obama.....what is the black unemployment rate in America today? What is the black youth unemployment rate? CBO released a study a couple weeks ago that stated that high gas prices and high unemployment disproportionately effect minority middle class citizens. There are more black people on food stamps under your administration than there were under any other president. What up wit dat?

When you attack liberals with FACTS, they have no excuse, and no defense.....

Why would he think only white live in the suburbs and only blacks live in the inner city?

The worst part of this is that Obama has not experienced racism first hand. It is all intellectual for him.

You gots to tap into the rage the brothas feel so's ta reach em. Gots to save da baybuh!

If a black officer falsely arrested someone I have a feeling Obama would say the exact same thing.

He's a racist because he's working towards racial equality? Do you disagree that there's been disproportionate violations by law enforcement against Blacks and Latinos? You white supremacists...

Do you agree that the President of the United States should not comment on a local situation before knowing any fact and then jumping to incorrect conclusions?

If a black officer had been the arresting officer, I don't think he would have even commented on it, nor would his friend, the arestee, made it an issue of race.

Im not here to teach things that are painfully obvious to anyone who has followed Obama as closely I have... but I know now you have no a clue on Obama, so I learned that..

Good for you.
Of course you aren't here to teach anyone anything. I doubt that you can. you should read the first part of your post over again.....

Do you agree that the President of the United States should not comment on a local situation before knowing any fact and then jumping to incorrect conclusions?

If a black officer had been the arresting officer, I don't think he would have even commented on it, nor would his friend, the arestee, made it an issue of race.

You realize he learned a lesson from that. It was a teaching moment and he admited that he was wrong. that's exactly the kind of behaviour one should expect from POTUS.

You realize he learned a lesson from that. It was a teaching moment and he admited that he was wrong. that's exactly the kind of behaviour one should expect from POTUS.

You don't think he should have known that before? Being President is not on-the-job-training. His in-experience shows through on just about everything he does.

Noone can argure that.

Good for you.
Of course you aren't here to teach anyone anything. I doubt that you can. you should read the first part of your post over again.....

Oh you are from Toronto... all done

Not really.. being the President is not a job for moron noobs..

images

If a black officer falsely arrested someone I have a feeling Obama would say the exact same thing.

Are you kidding me, he knew it was a white officer before he made those comments. Maybe you did not know that.

He's a racist because he's working towards racial equality? Do you disagree that there's been disproportionate violations by law enforcement against Blacks and Latinos? You white supremacists...

I don't have time for name callers

He learned it all form Jeremiah Wright

Why would he think only white live in the suburbs and only blacks live in the inner city?

Ahhhh, great question.

In the clear context of a "racial speech", you tell me what you think Obama meant by "suburbs". Because I can tell you, I've listened to enough black leaders speak. The term "suburbs" is a direct reference to "white America".

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have used the analogy for many years, in case you were wondering.

It's a social stereotype, which is actually statistically true. Suburbs are generally speaking, a more expensive place to live, and are predominately "white". Whereas inner cities are less expensive, and are predominately occupied by blacks and other minorities.

So, when you hear politicians talking about "inner cities", they are referring to minorities, and when you hear politicians speaking about the "suburbs", they are referring to whites. This is clear in Obama's speech, because he goes on to clarify his comments by saying, "we need to be investing more into BLACK communities by supporting BLACK businesses", implying that inner cities are "black communities", and suburbs are "white communities". This is also statistically accurate keep in mind, so that is the final proof.

Right in 2007 Obama was president. You need to check facts too. Please post the incorrect conclusion part.

Bush nevrr used obviously faked accents. Like Biden's, "he gona put y'all back chains". Dropped his s perfectly.

I grew up in the Boston area and know quite a few Ivy League educated native New Englanders. None of them talk even remotely like Bush, and nobody else in his family does either.

Obama compares 9/11 to Katrina and claims the evil white Bushes in the WH don't like black people and you're whining about an out of context 47% comment Romney made in a private fundraiser?

Hahahaha ....

Obama looks and sounds like a racist thug in that video channeling his best Reverend Wright. If it walks like a duck ...

"You didn't build that" " I believe in re distribution" ect ect ect

If one really studies that tape his mannerisms are shockingly like Farakans... another of his Chicago buddies who was a friend of Wrights and who was faetured with Obama on th Trinnity Churches Trumpet Magazine together

I grew up in the Boston area and know quite a few Ivy League educated native New Englanders. None of them talk even remotely like Bush, and nobody else in his family does either.

who cares..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom