• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama's last money shower for the UN: some $9.2 billion

NoLeftNoRight

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Man, we paid for a LOT of foreign aid (much to those who want us annihilated).....that 9.2 BILLION would have fixed a LOT of infrastructure.

Obama's last money shower for the UN: some $9.2 billion | Fox News

Fact: America can never again afford a mistake like this.
I won't say it's "all" Obama's fault because I think he did a lot of bidding for super wealthy elitist/globalists...but his pockets are lined and he willfully did their bidding for it.
That and he really detests Christianity to begin with and America is still a "Christian" nation.

What are your thoughts on all these taxpayer funded "gifts" to the world?

Last edited:
Man, we paid for a LOT of foreign aid (much to those who want us annihilated).....that 9.2 BILLION would have fixed a LOT of infrastructure.

Obama's last money shower for the UN: some $9.2 billion | Fox News

Fact: America can never again afford a mistake like this.
I won't say it's "all" Obama's fault because I think he did a lot of bidding for super wealthy elitist/globalists...but his pockets are lined and he willfully did their bidding for it.
That and he really detests Christianity to begin with and America is still a "Christian" nation.

What are your thoughts on all these taxpayer funded "gifts" to the world?

that is a lot of scholarships or something else that could have been spent on.
instead it goes go the corrupt UN to waste.

that is a lot of scholarships or something else that could have been spent on.
instead it goes go the corrupt UN to waste.

Agreed. To think we are taxed and that is where the money goes...then they want more and more.
There are not enough protections in place to protect taxpayers against high level government corruption and misappropriation.

Can you imagine what would happen if Hillary had been elected? It's unthinkable.

Abd I can't reconcile how a single Leftist would agree that all that money was better spent abroad than here at home.

Not surprising, but the UN has become so worthless is really is throwing money away.

Agreed. To think we are taxed and that is where the money goes...then they want more and more.
There are not enough protections in place to protect taxpayers against high level government corruption and misappropriation.

Can you imagine what would happen if Hillary had been elected? It's unthinkable.

Abd I can't reconcile how a single Leftist would agree that all that money was better spent abroad than here at home.

Obama was an anti-colonialist. he honesty believes that the US robbed the rest of the world of it's wealth.
he was purposely wealth redistributing America's wealth to other nations.

that is why he gave all that money to brazil to develop oil platforms but refused to do so here.

it really does explain a lot of his actions.

Not surprising, but the UN has become so worthless is really is throwing money away.

I for one I'm glad that the Luciferian globalist bureaucracy is failing. For an organization that was meant to bring peace, prosperity and tranquility to the world, the results are lacking.

I for one I'm glad that the Luciferian globalist bureaucracy is failing. For an organization that was meant to bring peace, prosperity and tranquility to the world, the results are lacking.

Any organization that puts Saudi Arabia on a human rights council... has achieved epic levels of complete worthlessness.

Back
Top Bottom