• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama's High Crime - Impeachment and Incarcerate

You think every executive order appears on that site - you aren't that naive are you - really?

The issuance of such an order is not really relevant - other than it shows the dictator figured out he violated the law.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324188604578543820387158806.html

The above article goes back much further and suggests this regime was setting in motion the breaking of the law
in early summer.

Until you can show me this Executive Order you are talking about, then you really don't have a leg to stand on.

You say there's an Executive Order? Show me the order.

CIA-funded weapons begin to reach Syrian rebels - CNN.com

If you notice the date, and the link in the story to the Washington Post who's story is not dated (interesting) this regime (administration) armed terrorist on or before 9/12/2013. This president signed an executive order waiving a federal law for himself on the 16th or 17th of September. The federal law forbids the arming of terrorist groups and is a crime that warrants life in prison.

How can one waive a law they already violated? It's time to remove this felon from office and lock him up for life!

Go For It! I might remind you that from the inauguration date of Bill Clinton's first term the Republicans tried for eight years to remove him from office, spent $100 million impeached him and guess what? He left office in 2001 with a 65% approval rating from the American people. Looks like you guys would catch on. You're really not very good at that kind of thing.

Perhaps BO could persuade sen. Corker.He was on face the nation endorsing assistance to the rebels during an appearance on that show.:2wave:

Well if the military / CIA are involved, I don't think a Senator will cut the mustard. It'll need to be someone in the military or CIA.

Back
Top Bottom