• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obamacare offers firms $3,000 incentive to hire illegals over native-born workers

Kurmugeon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Obama amnesty, Obamacare clash: Businesses have $3,000 incentive to hire illegals - Washington Times

Sure, all those American Born Workers are just too Lazy to get a degree and apply for the job...

Wait! They did spend three long years taking 20 credit hours a semester, including summers, to get the Tech Degree...

And they DID apply for the job!

And the people who do not have the education, or citizenship or even speak the language, get the jobs?

Hugh... What's really going on here?

-

Here is an article about DHS now hiring foreigners instead of Americans:

DHS Moves to Expand Program Incentivizing Hiring Foreign Students - Breitbart

Just what is the Terror Cell Vetting process for the hiring of Foreigners for our Homeland Security?

Surely America has American Born we can hire to protect our Homeland Security?

-

Only labor intensive minimum wage jobs would find 3000 attractive. I work in automotive, it is like any skilled trade. The employers want skilled people to make them money, and 3k is not a dealbreaker to them, the dealbreaker is who makes them money.

A mcdonalds might not care, or a gas station clerk, but for a mechanic, a welder, an ac repair man, a web designer etc the labors skill always produces more than how cheap their labor is.

It will be nice to have the worse president since WWII leave the White House in January.

Same answer to your other question. It is about future votes.

it would be nice if you didnt sucker for a fake website. do your homework.

I didn't have to rely on a website to conclude BO is the worse leftist leader since WWII. I knew that years ago, K?

Any business that hires undocumented workers has much more to lose than 3,000 dollars.

I didn't have to rely on a website to conclude BO is the worse leftist leader since WWII. I knew that years ago, K?

you can be as irrationnal as you want. is he a leftist? not hardly mostly he is just bush light.

It will be nice to have the worse president since WWII leave the White House in January.

Are you telling me that George W. still hasn't moved out? Obama needs to put his foot down and tell those freeloaders to move on.

Are you telling me that George W. still hasn't moved out? Obama needs to put his foot down and tell those freeloaders to move on.

By definition*, a winger can't be a freeloader.

* - Conservapedia

Obamacare incentivizes hiring illegal aliens the same way the IRS incentivizes robbing a bank.

democrats; the party of...everyone who isn't American and employed.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…