• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama says ‘rule of law is at risk’ after DOJ dropped Michael Flynn case

LOL! Barr is a political hatchman and fundamentalist Domionist who despises the law. He even perjured himself under oath before Congress.

IOW, a typical twumpist whore.

Better than being a Wingman Whore!:roll:

"Conservatard". Let me guess.... Junior high school.

You too bud, don't inject bleach or take hydroxychloroquine. Also, don't plead guilty to crimes you committed.

Obama says ‘rule of law is at risk’ after DOJ dropped Michael Flynn case

Odd that Obama would make any comments about the "rule of law being at risk", when declassified documents prove Obama knew details of wiretapped Flynn phone calls which even surprised top DOJ officials. Wiretapped calls that we now know that show there was NO basis for conducting. Or maybe it's not odd at all. Um, look over there as he deflects attention away from himself, his own role in going after General Flynn. Could that be his motivation for commenting?

And of course, former president Obama is no stranger with putting the rule of law at risk as some of us should remember. Targeting conservative IRS members and Fast and Furious come to mind.

LOL, comparing Obama to Trump is like saying a jaywalker is as much of a criminal as a mugger. Your post reminds me of something LBJs once said.

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

Last edited:

What's funny about this cartoon is that relies heavily on lies and propaganda that conservatives have been repeating to themselves for years:

1. Fast & Furious scandal was a failure of the government to do its job, but it was more of a failure of mid-level management not Obama's political appointees, and no law was broken with respect to the scandal itself (with respect to what the government did). It was incompetence, not a violation of the law.

2. The fake IRS scandal turned out to be a big bunch of nothing. The IG and Senate reports did not indicate any law-breaking or even intentional wrongdoing on the part of the agency.

3. And with Clinton, with respect to the e-mail scandal, it's clear based on the publicly available evidence, and with respect to the so-called felony charge, she did not violate the law.

All of this stuff Republicans blow completely out of proportion, and in the case of Trump, who has committed outrageous violations of the law and the Constitution, he gets a free pass. It's crazy. I think it's clear at this point that Republicans believe that the legal system should focus on two things: destroying Democrats and protecting crooked Republicans.

Last edited:
Without the stellar investigative work of Wm. Barr, we would have never known Gen. Flynn's constitutional rights were abused.

That is hysterically funny. :lamo Thank you for my laugh of the day. "Stellar" Wm. Barr.....lol

You really think two black AGs would touch Obama/ Seriously? One of them admitted he was "Obama's wing man" and in effect flipped everyone the bird and said "What are you gonna do about it?"

LOL, you probably think Barr is a paragon of virtue, and not the most corrupt person to ever hold the position.

What's funny about this cartoon is that relies heavily on lies and propaganda that conservatives have been repeating to themselves for years:

1. Fast & Furious scandal was a failure of the government to do its job, but it was more of a failure of mid-level management not Obama's political appointees, and no law was broken with respect to the scandal itself (with respect to what the government did). It was incompetence, not a violation of the law.

2. The fake IRS scandal turned out to be a big bunch of nothing. The IG and Senate reports did not indicate any law-breaking or even intentional wrongdoing on the part of the agency.

3. And with Clinton, with respect to the e-mail scandal, it's clear based on the publicly available evidence, and with respect to the so-called felony charge, she did not violate the law.

All of this stuff Republicans blow completely out of proportion, and in the case of Trump, who has committed outrageous violations of the law and the Constitution, he gets a free pass. It's crazy. I think it's clear at this point that Republicans believe that the legal system should focus on two things: destroying Democrats and protecting crooked Republicans.

You regurgitate all the LW slogans and talking points well. :roll:

You regurgitate all the LW slogans and talking points well. :roll:

Slogans and talking points are one thing.

Making **** up and lying about everything is another.

Also, why are you using the term left-wing? Trump has conservative critics as well, especially with respect to his lack of respect for the Rule of Law and his violations of the Constitution.

Is George Conway Left Wing? Is Amash Left Wing? Is Romney Left Wing?

Why are you using the term left-wing? Trump has conservative critics as well, especially with respect to his lack of respect for the Rule of Law and his violations of the Constitution.

Slogans and talking points are one thing.

Making **** up and lying about everything is another.
You guys do that pretty well, too.

LOL, you probably think Barr is a paragon of virtue, and not the most corrupt person to ever hold the position.

Um, that would be Obama's wing man, Holder. Or, have we forgotten he said that?

PS. He went back to Covington and most likely was instrumental in getting Flynn to plead guilty.

Nope. And that's why you post cartoons and memes instead of facts.
I do it all. Obama's "rule of law" whine was so hypocritical the cartoon I posted did a better job than anything I could say.

Re: Obama says ‘rule of law is at risk’ after DOJ dropped Michael Flynn case

I did. Please post it.

Prior to being nominated AG William Barr submitted an unsolicited statement concerning his view on the extent of presidential power and issues concerning the Mueller Investigation. Not that there is any question that he is totally the man servant of Trump, but for your perusal here it is. I am quite sure you will have some silly response, so do me a favor and try not to post it.

William Barr’s Unsolicited Memo to Trump About Obstruction of Justice | American Civil Liberties Union

Prior to being nominated AG William Barr submitted an unsolicited statement concerning his view on the extent of presidential power and issues concerning the Mueller Investigation. Not that there is any question that he is totally the man servant of Trump, but for your perusal here it is. I am quite sure you will have some silly response, so do me a favor and try not to post it.

William Barr’s Unsolicited Memo to Trump About Obstruction of Justice | American Civil Liberties Union

Seriously? An opinion piece from the ACLU!?

You gotta be joking here?

There were a great many 'unsolicited' concerns about Robert Mueller's witch hunt and Barr, as usual, was spot on. Mueller and his cohorts may soon find themselves in legal jeopardy.

Seriously? An opinion piece from the ACLU!?

You gotta be joking here?

If you are interested in pursuing this it was covered extensively by many news sources. The memo itself has been archived, and you can easily get it by signing into the National Law Journal at Law.com. Or read a few articles covering the main points, from both left and right perspectives.

Bill Barr’s Very Strange Memo on Obstruction of Justice - Lawfare

I suggested you would give me a silly answer, you don't disappoint.

There were a great many 'unsolicited' concerns about Robert Mueller's witch hunt and Barr, as usual, was spot on. Mueller and his cohorts may soon find themselves in legal jeopardy.

I am sure Bill Barr appreciates your unquestioning devotion.

If you are interested in pursuing this it was covered extensively by many news sources. The memo itself has been archived, and you can easily get it by signing into the National Law Journal at Law.com. Or read a few articles covering the main points, from both left and right perspectives.

Bill Barr’s Very Strange Memo on Obstruction of Justice - Lawfare

I suggested you would give me a silly answer, you don't disappoint.

It was right on target.

Back
Top Bottom