• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama goes on tirade against Trump over Muslim ban, 'radical Islam'[W:530]

Re: Obama goes on tirade against Trump over Muslim ban, 'radical Islam'

Let me be clear, I don't blame Christians for anything. My stance is that Christians reacting in a poor way, a way in which Jesus would't want. In doing so, they are doing what terrorists want. Which then polarizes Christians against Muslims, which then makes the situation worse. And the Terrorists learned this tactic from the United States Government. Back when we were using them to fight Communists.

Here is a quote from Jesus.

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you"

Say what you will, Christians aren't doing a good job of following Christ, and that is part of the problem. Like it or not. And blaming anyone is a pointless endeavor. But if we recognize our shortcomings, we can do better. So keep preaching your hate, and keep crying "Radical Islam". I have the correct answer and its quoted in this post.

As a moderator you should have more class than this, taking one part of my argument and posting after my body of work to paint me in this light, is dirty. And it counts on anyone reading the posts at the end not backing up and seeing the message I presented as a whole. While this is probably within the rules, its still a ****ty thing to do, and adds nothing to the conversation. It only serves to bait me into some sort of emotional response.

I’m not really interested, frankly, in your “body of work.” I responded to your words—what you said. Yes, I did indeed ignore your “Christian invasion of the crusades” and “All of this is a flame war started by a Catholic Pope hundreds of years ago.”

You posted, “Maybe if Christianity would stop demonizing their religion for a generation or two they could get back to their love of science and mathematics.” It’s an embarrassingly silly statement on more than one level.

As a moderator you should have more class than this, taking one part of my argument and posting after my body of work to paint me in this light, is dirty. And it counts on anyone reading the posts at the end not backing up and seeing the message I presented as a whole. While this is probably within the rules, its still a ****ty thing to do, and adds nothing to the conversation. It only serves to bait me into some sort of emotional response.

106 posts on a message board is a "body of work"?

Within this thread I have laid out a series of posts with a centralizing theme. Cherry picking out of context to build a consensus without contemplating the body of work within the thread is low class. And in my opinion a moderator of a debate forum should know better. But go ahead keep ridiculing me, prove me right.

Within this thread I have laid out a series of posts with a centralizing theme. Cherry picking out of context to build a consensus without contemplating the body of work within the thread is low class. And in my opinion a moderator of a debate forum should know better. But go ahead keep ridiculing me, prove me right.

I asked you a specific question and you ignored it, what is the goal of Radical Islam? When you figure it out then you just might figure out how your attitude is helping them achieve that goal for blaming your country, blaming Christians, blaming everyone else but the real problem does nothing to solve the problem. It is going to take peace loving Muslims to do that.

Back
Top Bottom