• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama, Biden to campaign together in Michigan

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Former President Obama and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden will campaign together in Michigan on Saturday as Democrats make a full-court press in the key swing state.

The Biden campaign said Obama and his former vice president will stump together in the Wolverine State to “address the crises facing the country and win the battle for the soul of the nation.” No further details were immediately available regarding the appearance, and the Biden campaign told The Hill it had nothing to share beyond what was in the press release announcing the event.

Michigan is anticipated to be a top battleground in the presidential race after Trump narrowly flipped it in 2016, marking the first time a Republican presidential ticket won the state since 1988.
=========================================================================
A New York Times-Siena College poll released Wednesday showed Biden with a 49 percent to 41 percent lead over Trump among likely voters in the state, which is also hosting a competitive Senate race

They're both fighting for the "soul" of the Nation.

Really, the issue is why they make this tax cut again?

The soul of the Country is going further in debt at the time the pandemic hit.

I wonder why Obama would campaign in MI when Joe's up by so much? Doesn't add up.

I wonder why Obama would campaign in MI when Joe's up by so much? Doesn't add up.

Because the Governor won't let anybody attend so they won't have to meet any sticky fingered people.

I was wondering that myself. Maybe Joe is up so much that he is bringing Obama in to make it a fair fight.

Oh, WOW! A chance to see to federal law breakers on one stage!
Is Joe going to introduce Barry as a, "articulate, nice looking, clean black man"? :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom