• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nugent Shows NRA is Filled with Racist Hogs

Ted had a chance to ride shotgun in helicopters back in the 1960's. There were lots of moving targets in the SE Asian Jungle for him to shoot at. I believe he chickened out of that effort.

C'mon now. Those were heavily armed pigs he was assassinating.

In the spirit of the OP...

Al Sharpton proves it. Liberals and democrats are all race baiting morons and assholes. .

Fortunately we have you Vance to show us all how not to bait. Oh wait.

I just dont like him.

I don't think much about him one way or the other, but if he does hunt animals in a fenced in area I find that very UN-sportsman like.

In fact at that point, what is the point, might as well just go to the grocery store.

C'mon now. Those were heavily armed pigs he was assassinating.

Sometimes I think Coulter and Nugent are play acting, doing a Borat act, a parody that somehow fools the Far Right into believing they really mean what they say. Didn't the Wingnuts fall for that nonsense Colbert always says until Bill O'Reily set them straight?

Yea, or shoot them at the stockyards. I know I get kinda irrational about old Ted, so I am gonna try not to think about him too much.
I don't think much about him one way or the other, but if he does hunt animals in a fenced in area I find that very UN-sportsman like.

In fact at that point, what is the point, might as well just go to the grocery store.

Yea, or shoot them at the stockyards. I know I get kinda irrational about old Ted, so I am gonna try not to think about him too much.

Yea, well, he is on the side of gun rights and the 2nd amendment so ....

Uh, no. I'm referring to Nugent saying that after he slaughters hogs in Texas, he should take a helicopter over South Central and empty his machine gun on the people there. To which, the people in the audience applauded.
I think he was speaking more to the fact that there are many criminals in South Central LA. For whatever reason you want to believe, there aren't many white ghettos filled with drug dealers, thugs, former convicts, and murderers. Unfortunately, that's not the same of blacks. Anytime you go to a large city, all you need to do to find the worst part of town is look for the largest concentration of black people in the city. That's not racist, it's fact. Im not saying Im glad it's that way, it just is.

Fortunately we have you Vance to show us all how not to bait. Oh wait.
My puppy is back. Yay!

Now..whether you want to admit it or not...the fact remains. The OP made an idiotic and bigoted statement that has been reinforced by those that support the position. And if you AGREE with the OP, then you must also therefore agree with my statement RE liberals and democrats.

Why do people around here say, "Thanks for playing?"

I think he was speaking more to the fact that there are many criminals in South Central LA. For whatever reason you want to believe, there aren't many white ghettos filled with drug dealers, thugs, former convicts, and murderers. Unfortunately, that's not the same of blacks. Anytime you go to a large city, all you need to do to find the worst part of town is look for the largest concentration of black people in the city. That's not racist, it's fact. Im not saying Im glad it's that way, it just is.
It's more a poor thing than a black thing. Just roll though any redneck trailer park and you'll smell the meth burning.

Nugent. You gotta love crazy sometimes. Without people like him, we'd never know what those gun nuts are really thinking about doing with all those guns they hide under their beds.

NRA's Ted Nugent Jokes About Gunning Down South Central LA Residents Like Feral Hogs | Josh Sugarmann

Notice, his comment got laughs. Not boos.

Are you saying that shooting criminal thugs is bad? Or that someone shouldn't want our society to be ridded of these animals?

Oh. And how is this racist? At what point did he mention skin color? Are you saying that only minorities live in south central la? That seems pretty racist to me. Hell just stereotyping everyone in a group as being one thing...seems...well...wrong.

Are you really saying shooting criminal thugs is not bad?
Are you saying that shooting criminal thugs is bad? Or that someone shouldn't want our society to be ridded of these animals?

Oh. And how is this racist? At what point did he mention skin color? Are you saying that only minorities live in south central la? That seems pretty racist to me. Hell just stereotyping everyone in a group as being one thing...seems...well...wrong.

It's more a poor thing than a black thing. Just roll though any redneck trailer park and you'll smell the meth burning.

Wait. So white people only do meth and rednecks can only live in trailer parks?

Are you really saying shooting criminal thugs is not bad?

Are you asking me to cry over it? I didn't say it should be legal. But I am telling you I do chuckle at the thought of gang banging thugs getting a taste of their own criminal medicine.

Our government has already taken that view. That is why they quarantine the violence to the inner city minorities pretty much. Of course...watch how fast they get up in arms when a white kid gets killed.

You don't see massive trailer parks sprawling over miles of city blocks. You don't hear of gangs and massive amounts of shootings in those trailer parks either. Burning meth is insignificant compared to what happens in, say, the ghettos of Chicago.

You don't see massive trailer parks sprawling over miles of city blocks. You don't hear of gangs and massive amounts of shootings in those trailer parks either. Burning meth is insignificant compared to what happens in, say, the ghettos of Chicago.

Depends on where you live lol. I've seen some sprawling trailer parks. Actually my location now has them...but they are filled with old white people. Not many meth heads in this snowbird hell hole.

...the ghettos of Chicago.

That's where white people go to buy crack. Right?

Wait. So white people only do meth and rednecks can only live in trailer parks?
You got that backwards. Rednecks do meth. White people live in trailer parks.

You got that backwards. Rednecks do meth. White people live in trailer parks.

So only rednecks do meth? And white people are the only ones to love in trailer parks? Man. Don't come to my county. It might wreck your stereotypes.

Irony much?

You're assuming that all people in South Central are criminal thugs. Ted, OTOH, is probably just assuming it's full of brown people.

So only rednecks do meth? And white people are the only ones to love in trailer parks? Man. Don't come to my county. It might wreck your stereotypes.

You're the one assuming only Blacks live in Urban ghettos.

Irony much?

You're assuming that all people in South Central are criminal thugs. Ted, OTOH, is probably just assuming it's full of brown people.

I don't know what OTOH. But it is pretty well known that south central is gang infested.

You on the other hand seem to want to race bait. Why is that? I guess you want us to think you are a bigot?

Back
Top Bottom