• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nuclear War Could Be Bad for the Climate

Spoken like an equally disingenuous right winger. đź‘Ť
I am a right winger, but i am not disingenuous. Were it not for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

I am a right winger, but i am not disingenuous. Were it not for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.
If not disingenuous, then you are a self unaware hypocrite.

For every perceived Dem double standard, there is at least an equal number of perceived Republican double standards.

If not disingenuous, then you are a self unaware hypocrite.

For every perceived Dem double standard, there is at least an equal number of perceived Republican double standards.
ok, show me how anti-war you are, by being against war.

I remember when that was an important thing for the left.

ok, show me how anti-war you are, by being against war.

I remember when that was an important thing for the left.
Trying to deflect from your previous false claim won’t work,
liberals don't give a shit about the environment. They care about the control it gives them over other people, and feelings of superiority.

Back
Top Bottom