• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Now who is this guy Donald Trump, him being the head of the conservitive party.

Again, 1998 news.
Your a goof ball , are you actually trying to sell some bull**** that he has changed and become a good guy, which has even Regressive laughing on the floor. If your not than everything about him no matter when he did it is fare game , I wonder how many times you bull****ters went back 30 years ago to attack Clinton , and I bet I can look back and find that your one of the idiots. The charge was from slate Sep 29, 2016 - Newsweek reports that a Trump-owned company appears to have violated the U.S. embargo by paying an American consulting firm tens of ...

Well blind man heres a little newer information ---From NBC legal analyst, Lisa Bloom on the Trump rape of the 13 year old child.--This is the first declaration given to the court "Two unusual documents are attached to Jane Doe’s complaints - sworn declarations attesting to the facts. The first is from Jane Doe herself, telling her horrific story, including the allegation that Jeffrey Epstein also raped her and threatened her into silence, and this stunner:

Defendant Epstein then attempted to strike me about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed at me that he, Defendant Epstein, should have been the one who took my virginity, not Defendant Trump . . .

And this one:

Defendant Trump stated that I shouldn’t ever say anything if I didn’t want to disappear like Maria, a 12-year-old female that was forced to be involved in the third incident with Defendant Trump and that I had not seen since that third incident, and that he was capable of having my whole family killed."

The second is even worse then the first if anyone is interested , just ask and your wish is my command. This issue isn't going away and it shouldn't. I believe the charges , because that describes this man to a tee. He is all of that and worse.

From Huffpo:

An anonymous “Jane Doe” filed a federal lawsuit against GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump last week, accusing him of raping her in 1994 when she was thirteen years old.

Again, my point. Another 20 year old allegation.

Amazing how many of these accusers in 20 year old cases suddenly have such a vivid memory 20 years later 50 days before election.

From Huffpo:

An anonymous “Jane Doe” filed a federal lawsuit against GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump last week, accusing him of raping her in 1994 when she was thirteen years old.

Again, my point. Another 20 year old allegation.

Amazing how many of these accusers in 20 year old cases suddenly have such a vivid memory 20 years later 50 days before election.
Well buddy he's just got charged in 2016 and your a walking joke , this slime bag is ass ugly as his hate party and the ugly people who twist , lie and distort for this pile of ****.

Again, 1998 news.
Nope this is 2016 news Trump reportedly violated the Cuba embargo. - Slate

Sep 29, 2016 - Newsweek reports that a Trump-owned company appears to have violated the U.S. embargo by paying an American consulting firm tens of .

Your a goof ball , are you actually trying to sell some bull**** that he has changed and become a good guy, which has even Regressive laughing on the floor. If your not than everything about him no matter when he did it is fare game , I wonder how many times you bull****ters went back 30 years ago to attack Clinton , and I bet I can look back and find that your one of the idiots. The charge was from slate Sep 29, 2016 - Newsweek reports that a Trump-owned company appears to have violated the U.S. embargo by paying an American consulting firm tens of ...

I'm stating this is decades old news that just happens to come up just before elections. Nothing more.

The rest is your opinion, not mine.

Ya You believe that bull**** but it looks like very little blood is getting to your brain. You calling him a Democrat shows exactly how creepy you guys can get. He is the absolute head of the hate party , that was once called the regressive party but when your party made Trump the head of your party, it was then the hate party. He got elected because he said the ugliest things possible and it was exactly what the hate party wanted to hear.

He's a Democrat, JBander, but he's not the head Democrat. The head of the Hate Party right now is Barack Obama. Donald Trump supports gun control, nationalized healthcare patterned after England, a higher federal minimum wage, increased attacks on free speech, denigrates veterans who served their country, supports the increased use of iminent domain to take from the citizen for him and his. He believes there is no such thing as too greedy. Add to that the fact that he's been a Democrat his whole life and you realize, he's still a Democrat.

As for your snotty, childish comment about blood to my brain. At least I have blood. Democrats are bloodless. No heart, no blood, no brain.

Nope this is 2016 news Trump reportedly violated the Cuba embargo. - Slate

Sep 29, 2016 - Newsweek reports that a Trump-owned company appears to have violated the U.S. embargo by paying an American consulting firm tens of .

No, 1998 news suddenly dug up just before election.

If Trump violated the law decades ago, why has this not been prosecuted decades ago?

You live in a fantasy world ---We will just stick to the latest ones "On Friday, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman sent a letter to the Donald J. Trump Foundation, instructing it that its fundraising was in violation of the law and that it must stop immediately. Last week, The Washington Post reported that the foundation did not have the requisite permission and oversight to raise more than $25,000" (From the Atlantic.) This has to be done to bull the ripcord on the endless lies coming from the regressives.

According to the stories Trump Foundation has been doing this for at least 10 years and now, just before the election the Democrat DA decides to act.

Lol. Men say this kind of stuff all the time.

Usually not on a soundtrack. Usually not if they might ever want to fake a public image, saying, "No one is more respectful of women than I am."

He's a Democrat, JBander, but he's not the head Democrat. The head of the Hate Party right now is Barack Obama. Donald Trump supports gun control, nationalized healthcare patterned after England, a higher federal minimum wage, increased attacks on free speech, denigrates veterans who served their country, supports the increased use of iminent domain to take from the citizen for him and his. He believes there is no such thing as too greedy. Add to that the fact that he's been a Democrat his whole life and you realize, he's still a Democrat.

As for your snotty, childish comment about blood to my brain. At least I have blood. Democrats are bloodless. No heart, no blood, no brain.
Lets see how stupid someone can be, the presidential candidate for your hate party is a democrats , Funnier then most and more ridiculous then most.
He got elected to the hate party because he is a democrat, looks like very few agree with you. It's not complicated at all, he was always willing to one up his hate comments over the other candidates and the uglier he got the more of you haters were attracted to him. That was expected considering your party moved to be the hate party a few years ago and the proof of that is of course obvious , Trump himself , the head of the hate party.

According to the stories Trump Foundation has been doing this for at least 10 years and now, just before the election the Democrat DA decides to act.
Your not serious are you. this from the hate party that wouldn't eveb exist without the lies that they have about Hillary , none at which they can prove. Just non stop bull****.

I'm stating this is decades old news that just happens to come up just before elections. Nothing more.

The rest is your opinion, not mine.
3500 suits , I could do this all day and could do it for any week for the last 20 years,

Back
Top Bottom