• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Note to Joe Guns Abortion Voting Taxes

Exquisitor

Educator
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Note to Joe Guns Abortion Voting Taxes:

Dear Joe, Kamala and Senators,
Joe, if I get you Majorities in November, don't screw up.
Joe If you take away my Magazines and AR-15s, how would I fare in a situation like Ukraine? Joe, such an action might make me support Republican, and you don't want me to do that.

Joe, what I really want to talk to you about today is Abortion.
I'm sick of everybody missing the point, and going for the win.
Here's what I would do (with Democrat Majorities).
Offer the opposition a token. Make the window for abortion uniform Nationwide at three months. No penalty for doctor. At six months the couple goes to jail for sixty days. As far as I'm concerned, the Feds can just as well pay for abortion free.
Well, that's it Joe, you should have already made the decision and get it done.

Another token for them is Nationwide voter ID. To vote you must be a good citizen and a good citizen should have ID. Along with, we should fund mobile ID centers, where Party workers may photo the voter in their home for their ID. You could also ban feeding in line.

So that's it Joe, that's my fair playing field.

Otherwise you're doing a good job, but you should have pulled that tax cut no strings from the start. You piss off everybody closing your loopholes piece meal for your programs. Everybody should pay. Balance that budget, pay back debt.

Sincerely,

Back
Top Bottom