• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Not sure but think I was here before.

TimmyOGoodwin

Human Being
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I was not sure if I had been on your forum in the past and could not remember an email or password, so I just went ahead and signed up and hope on hope it's ok. My wife and I have had some family upsets the last couple of years with our son and my mom and her aunt passing away and so I was not really interested in doing much of anything but trying to just stay sane, but we are both back on an even keel now I hope and so voila here I am again, I think. Hope to meet lots a folks and talk lots a politics and stuff. 👍

Welcome aboard. Avoid @Allan , as he is both an angry Canadian hooligan AND a train robber of note.

I was not sure if I had been on your forum in the past and could not remember an email or password, so I just went ahead and signed up and hope on hope it's ok. My wife and I have had some family upsets the last couple of years with our son and my mom and her aunt passing away and so I was not really interested in doing much of anything but trying to just stay sane, but we are both back on an even keel now I hope and so voila here I am again, I think. Hope to meet lots a folks and talk lots a politics and stuff. 👍
Welcome Timmie. Sorry to hear about your tragedies. I hope you find some enjoyment interacting with members here.
Welcome aboard. Avoid @Allan , as he is both an angry Canadian hooligan AND a train robber of note.
I started my train robbery career on the Canadian prairies, with mixed results. Anyone wanna buy some potash or canola?

Welcome Timmie. Sorry to hear about your tragedies. I hope you find some enjoyment interacting with members here.

I started my train robbery career on the Canadian prairies, with mixed results. Anyone wanna buy some potash or canola?
Thank you and looking forward to our talks. Keep up the good work. Them thar trains need robbin fer sure.

Howdy Doody, timmy (you know the rest of your name...I'm not going to type all that stuff) !! Welcome to the forum.

Howdy Doody, timmy (you know the rest of your name...I'm not going to type all that stuff) !! Welcome to the forum.
Thanks, and yep, I do know that name. It's been following me around for awhile now. 👊 Be talkin at ya.

Welcome. I’m glad to hear you’re doing better after difficult times.

Wishing well…

@timmyogoodwin@protonmail. Hello, hope things smooth out for you in the future, welcome!

SBva.gif

Back
Top Bottom