• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Nominations for DP Psuedointellectual of the Year

pseu·do·in·tel·lec·tu·al Audio Help /ˌsudoʊˌɪntlˈɛktʃuəl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[soo-doh-in-tl-ek-choo-uhl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. a person exhibiting intellectual pretensions that have no basis in sound scholarship.
2. a person who pretends an interest in intellectual matters for reasons of status. see Attention Whore
–adjective 3. of, pertaining to, or characterized by fraudulent intellectuality; unscholarly: a pseudointellectual book.
see Posts by the Attention Whore

I nominate the Attention Whore as Piece of **** of the Year in addition to Pseudointellectual of the Year. :2wave:

Oh yeah... throw in all the other idiots that are trying to justify their intellectualness. ;)

Just consider the source. :roll:

Very poor. On the 1-10 Smack-o-meter scale, this post tops out at a 2.1. You get 1 point for correct grammar, and .1 for, again, proving that you are an unoriginal twit.

Very poor. On the 1-10 Smack-o-meter scale, this post tops out at a 2.1. You get 1 point for correct grammar, and .1 for, again, proving that you are an unoriginal twit.

Your math doesn't add up. Take another look at your numbers CC.

Your math doesn't add up. Take another look at your numbers CC.

The scale starts at 1. He gets 1 point for his grammar...add that to 1 and now we have 2. Add the .1 for proving that he is an unoriginal twit, and we now have 2.1. I think that is correct. Unless, you believe that I have overestimated his post.

The scale starts at 1. He gets 1 point for his grammar...add that to 1 and now we have 2. Add the .1 for proving that he is an unoriginal twit, and we now have 2.1. I think that is correct. Unless, you believe that I have overestimated his post.

The overestimation goes without saying, but I didn't think the scale started at 1 :doh

My dear man, please elucidate and elaborate on your audacity to prevaricate with your insinuation that you can elevate yourself to any superior academic position here at DP. Many have tried and, I suspect, failed at this attempt in the past. I also rather suspect that the voluminous quantity of erudition and lexicon you dispense, is as much hot air as anything else.

Carry on....

Damn, that's impressive. Let me pull up a second chair for you, to help contain that giant intellect of yours. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Damn, that's impressive. Let me pull up a second chair for you, to help contain that giant intellect of yours. :mrgreen:

Thank you! Thank you! No need for an ovation...just a jolly round of "Hear! Hear!" :cool: You mangy cur.

Well I would like to say MC.balls.on.chin, but he is just blatantly retarded and nobody would ever confuse him for an intellectual, fake or otherwise.

For me, I think it has to be Sir Loin. He plays very hard at trying to appear intellectual, but he is so transparent that his stupidity just shines like a beacon from the dark recesses of his empty skull.

Yes, I think it is Sir Loin.

Last edited:
And my vote goes to ………………………Navy Pride. :mrgreen:

It's quite obvious.............. ellipses = intellect, my left wing friend.............. ;)

It is quite obvious that focusing on the irrelevant = just another hack, my partisian friend........... ;)

But regardless of how many times I clarify this, there are surely people who will be misled by the way I talk into thinking I'm something I'm not: an educated person.

No doubt .

Psuedointellect - just one

No doubt .

I thought I smelled a steaming pile of dogshit down here. I thought Hatuey had stepped in something but now I see that the culprit is much more disgusting. Why are you back here?

I missed you jennifer.

No you didn't. You're just between sheep right now. When you settle down with another one, you'll disappear on me again. :mrgreen:
At least I screw the female sheep.

Navy Pride, simply for elipse abuse.

Back
Top Bottom