• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

No Significant Overall Trend over 167 Years of Hurricane Landfall Data

. . . It is unfortunate that the sources you prefer are so quick to accuse people of lies and mock disabilities. But I understand that you, yourself, don't do those things or approve of them. . . .

No one has slung more mud than alarmist propagandists. No one has been more thoughtlessly attacked than skeptics.

I studied the people.

I actually have a great deal of respect for that kind of skill. My understanding is the Israelis use it quite effectively in airport security. But if someone is playing fast and loose with a technical topic it would seem that one should probably know a lot about the tecnical topic.

I actually have a great deal of respect for that kind of skill. My understanding is the Israelis use it quite effectively in airport security. But if someone is playing fast and loose with a technical topic it would seem that one should probably know a lot about the tecnical topic.

No two cases are alike, although human nature is a constant.

according to some truthers, it turns out that there were no planes at all, apparently. IT WAS A MISSILE FIRED BY GEORGE DUMBYA BOOSH THE BUTTON WAS HIDDEN ON THE TITLE PAGE OF THE PET GOAT WHARBLGARBL :roll:

man, those ****ers annoyed me. i probably spent a year of my life tearing truthers apart online. then i realized that i had just wasted a year of my life. they are unreachable, just like climate change CTers.

It’s fun to laugh at them though.

We love to laugh.

Interesting, again, localized data and, frankly, confusing why warming of the ocean/gulf wouldn't result in changes in the storms. I tend to get hung up on the First Law of Thermodynamics, and it really stands in the way of me making a million dollars selling perpetual motion machines.

Warming of the waters is just one factor. It's not the only one you know. If the air above it is warmer too, or already above average in humidity, what is the warmer water going to do?

Warming of the waters is just one factor. It's not the only one you know. If the air above it is warmer too, or already above average in humidity, what is the warmer water going to do?

The hurricane experts say it’s important.

But please, shower us with your amateur explanation of hurricanes.

The hurricane experts say it’s important.

But please, shower us with your amateur explanation of hurricanes.

Yes, its an important variable. However, it isn't the only variable.

Back
Top Bottom