• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'No limits' to cooperation with Russia, says China

Via Euromaidan Press and CNN

---> not circulated by any Western European agencies though.

Do you have another link because that one doesn't work for me? Thanks

PS - just the first five or six words of the twit will likely do.

Do you have another link because that one doesn't work for me? Thanks

PS - just the first five or six words of the twit will likely do.
The uptick in Russian Oil Tankers Disappearing From Tracking Systems

Deliberately turning off transponders—may indicate a black market for Russian oil, likely going to China & India, so they can quietly keep buying energy from sanctioned Russia amid war.

FPHXJVvVQAANjG4.jpg

The uptick in Russian Oil Tankers Disappearing From Tracking Systems

Deliberately turning off transponders—may indicate a black market for Russian oil, likely going to China & India, so they can quietly keep buying energy from sanctioned Russia amid war.

View attachment 67383043
D
Thanks. Found this

with a lot more details than you can get into a tweet.

One minor thing - just because the US government "levels sanctions" against a country that does NOT "make it illegal" to purchase whatever you want from those countries.

On the other hand, there ARE some people who believe that the US government has the legal authority to legislate world-wide and that the people of no country other than the United States of America have any say in the matter.

I think it actually hurts Russia. If China came out against them it would all be over. Now Russia has to endure a decade of pain.

Back
Top Bottom