• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nick Fuentes (friend of Kanye West/dined at Mar a lago) says that when his America First movement takes power non-Christians should be executed

How does this make anything he said better?
Whether it is "better" is a value judgment and besides the point. The point is that what the OP said (that Nick Fuentes called for all non-Christians to be executed) is not true. The truth matters even if it is favorable to a political opponent or a person you find distasteful.

Whether it is "better" is a value judgment and besides the point. The point is that what the OP said (that Nick Fuentes called for all non-Christians to be executed) is not true. The truth matters even if it is favorable to a political opponent or a person you find distasteful.

He just called for anyone worshipping “false idols” to be executed. How is that any different?

I'm really not sure where all these people who talk about the cult and White Nationalism get all this bullshit about how some sound like Hitler.

That is interesting...there are about 6000 Christian denominations and each thinks the other is not a real Christian and they will go to hell. So that means 70% of the population will be executed, and the other 30% mostly atheists will remain!

good plan!

Diving Mullah

He just called for anyone worshipping “false idols” to be executed. How is that any different?
He called for "the people that are perpetrating the lies and the destruction on the country" to be executed.

Nick Fuentes did not, in fact, say that "all non-Christians should be executed". The video posted by the OP is a splice of three clips, each of which I've transcribed below (without supplying punctuation or ellipsis):
The above is supposed to make us feel better?

He called for "the people that are perpetrating the lies and the destruction on the country" to be executed.
And who would that be? Who would determine who these people are?

And who would that be? Who would determine who these people are?
Honest Donnie Trump of course! I mean he is the second coming who will be king for eternity according to gawd's plan don'tcha know?!?

52545170.jpg

🤮

I said it last time. Fuentes is a ***** and won’t leave his mom’s basement to put his money where his Nazi mouth is.

The above is supposed to make us feel better?
How it makes you feel is up to you and besides the point. The point is that what the OP said (that Nick Fuentes called for all non-Christians to be executed) is not true. The truth matters even if it is favorable to a political opponent or a person you find distasteful.

Normally I'd agree, but Fuentes is the very real product of decades of telling a population that their political foes are a domestic enemy to be defeated at all costs. This is actually quite real.

Conservatives are completely primed for supporting the execution of their political enemies (the minority, obviously) or standing by while it happens (essentially everybody else).
Personally, I disagree that it has gotten that bad, although I do respect your point. Fuentes and his ilk are a tiny minority even in the magasphere. And MAGA are still outnumbered significantly in the country as a whole. They don't have the power to implement their worst ideas, and I think amplifying their message, even with criticism, is counterproductive.

I'm really not sure where all these people who talk about the cult and White Nationalism get all this bullshit about how some sound like Hitler.

If this guy really said that he's fu**ing insane, he's out of his mind. We do not kill people in America for having different political and social opinions.

If this guy really said that he's fu**ing insane, he's out of his mind. We do not kill people in America for having different political and social opinions.
That's what the Germans and the Russians said at one time.

At what point should such statements be considered a public threat and a crime justifying action against him? If you walked into a restaurant and yelled that everyone who isn't a Christian should be executed, you'd likely be arrested. If you told a specific person they should be executed for having the wrong religion, you might be arrested.

Great post. This is why it sickens me to see opening posts such as the one in this thread.
People use Twitter as a journalist site today. That is totally ****ed up.

Which he usually defines as anyone who isn't an alt-right extremist like himself.

At what point should such statements be considered a public threat and a crime justifying action against him? If you walked into a restaurant and yelled that everyone who isn't a Christian should be executed, you'd likely be arrested. If you told a specific person they should be executed for having the wrong religion, you might be arrested.

The question I like to ask is "At what point in the Nazi's rise to power would Jews in Germany have been justified in shooting Nazis?"

Personally, I disagree that it has gotten that bad, although I do respect your point. Fuentes and his ilk are a tiny minority even in the magasphere. And MAGA are still outnumbered significantly in the country as a whole. They don't have the power to implement their worst ideas, and I think amplifying their message, even with criticism, is counterproductive.

The minority is required to execute something so atrocious. The minority only requires the majority to silently approve or just be silent at all. And that describes the Republican Party now. There aren’t enough Republicans with a solid moral compass remaining to stand in the way of a mass atrocity.

Nick Fuentes did not, in fact, say that "all non-Christians should be executed". The video posted by the OP is a splice of three clips, each of which I've transcribed below (without supplying punctuation or ellipsis):
Read through your second quote, and you will see absolutely did call for execution of "people who worship false gods". He also calls for annihilation of non- whites, because apparently non- whites are communing with demons.

...specifically among the Jews...they are people that worship false gods they are people that practice magic or rituals or whatever and more than anything those people need to be when we take power they need to be given the death penalty straight up and I'm far more concerned about that than I am about even nonwhite people...

Yeah, that doesn't sound like a neo-Nazi at all.

Lawdamercy.....

So he said that he himself should be executed?

No, he didn't.

"... people that worship false gods they are people that practice magic or rituals or whatever and more than anything those people need to be when we take power they need to be given the death penalty..."

He wants himself to be executed? Interesting. Someone needs to take him up on the offer.

Talk is cheap, Nick.

Oh, proposing another holocaust! How sweet! And Trump enables this behavior. How ****ed up is that?

Back
Top Bottom