• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#3507]NFL 2022

NFL announced that if need be the Chiefs vs Tampa Bay game will be moved to Minneapolis..

Why not just make Kansas City the home team like when the Giants were supposed to play at New Orleans in 2005? That game was played in New Jersey instead.

If it is played in Minneapolis, the NFL will break its own rule limiting the distance from Tampa that a make-up stadium can be.

NFL Network's Judy Battista reported that the question of whether the game is played in Tampa or not is not just based on whether the hurricane hits the area, as the league said they will also consider whether playing the game would sap important resources that are needed for disaster relief and recovery. The NFL will consult with the teams, local officials and disaster relief agencies when making a final decision.

I haven't watched a single game so far this season and I am almost clueless with my picks.

Been way too busy............ and the little down time that I have lately involves getting outside and playing some golf. ;)

The Jets need a savior. They could be dangerous if Zach Wilson stays healthy and plays to his potential.

Anyone watching tonight's game on Prime?
If so, is the picture shit?

I stream all kinds of sports and non sports events but football on Prime is always a problem.

Anyone else have the same problem?

Anyone watching tonight's game on Prime?
If so, is the picture shit?

I stream all kinds of sports and non sports events but football on Prime is always a problem.

Anyone else have the same problem?
Yeah... Seems ok now.. But for a while it was kind of blurry...

Funny watching a lefty QB... Lol

Yes, its that blurry crap that does not happen during commercials or non action commentary
Yeah, mine is intermittant blurry and buffering. If you pay for Prime, why do you also have to suffer thru commercial advertising? Their, Prime, graphics leave something to be desired. The pre-game crew is terrible and Al Michaels can’t cover for Herbstreit’s lack of NFL chops. The missus looked up crappy picture and NFL Prime and found many complaints re picture quality and buffering. It’s nearly unwatchable compared to the network versions, IMO.

Yeah, mine is intermittant blurry and buffering. If you pay for Prime, why do you also have to suffer thru commercial advertising? Their, Prime, graphics lead something to be desired. The pre-game crew is terrible and Al Michaels can’t cover for Herbstreit’s lack of NFL chops. The missus looked up crappy picture and NFL Prime and found many complaints re picture quality and buffering. It’s neat use=watchable compared to the network versions, IMO.

Thanks for the info.
I turned off last weeks game. Thinking of doing it again this week.

Suprise Suprise. Tua was injured again.

The Dolphins easily could be 0-4. The bandwagon just got a lot lighter today.

In last night's game the play before Tua got hurt they called roughing the passer.. That probably wasn't.. Then the play he was slammed to the ground and got hurt, no penalty... Lol..

I'm sure the NFL will fine the Bengal player though..

In last night's game the play before Tua got hurt they called roughing the passer..That probably wasn't..Then the play he was slammed to the ground and got hurt, no penalty. LOL

I'm sure the NFL will fine the Bengal player though .

But there was a flag on Buffalo for roughing the passer when Tua got hurt Sunday.

The problem is officials are not allowed to watch other games, including replays of games. This rule is intended to prevent team bias. If the same crew was at the Buffalo and Cincinnati games, you can bet Miami would have gained 15 yards after Tua was taken off the field.

I can't explain the imaginary RTP foul.

In last night's game the play before Tua got hurt they called roughing the passer.. That probably wasn't.. Then the play he was slammed to the ground and got hurt, no penalty... Lol..

I'm sure the NFL will fine the Bengal player though..
I don’t think there should have been a penalty. That was just a violent landing for Tua. There was nothing late or excessive about the play.

I don’t think there should have been a penalty. That was just a violent landing for Tua. There was nothing late or excessive about the play.

Do you think the RTP flag on Buffalo was the correct call?

He slammed him to the ground.. I've seen a penalty called when a defensive player does that to a position player.. Against a QB? That should be an automatic penalty..

That was clean.. IMO.. But it was obvious he had a concussion.. The BS line about a back injury was a lie..

What happened on Sunday was a Bills player pushed Tua down after he threw the ball. RTP is called in that situation because it is a late hit.

Last night, Tua was injured on a sack. I see nothing wrong with the way he got hurt. It is just a very unfortunate way he hit the turf.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom