• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#3507]NFL 2022

Rumor.... But...

Being reported that Brady and his wife have hired divorce lawyers..

Could be why Tom has looked so miserable lately.. He just don't look happy lately... But I remember last year his wife was pushing him HARD to retire.. And he did, then he didnt.. Might have pissed her off big time...
Nothing worse than having lady problems when you're trying to win a Super Bowl. This is just one of many reasons I stayed away from Brady in fantasy.

Did you see his TD catch? It wasn't anything he "said." It was the best play of the week.
Perfectly placed ball by Jimmy, fantastic blocks by Jennings, Kittle, Kyle J and Aiyuk. Deebo made the moves and showed his speed and power. Absolutely beautiful!

This should surprise nobody.
I knew the move was inevitable but didn't really expect it before the bye week. I'm a little surprised Tomlin is throwing the kid into the fire with such a brutal schedule coming up. This shows how bad Trubisky was.

I knew the move was inevitable but didn't really expect it before the bye week. I'm a little surprised Tomlin is throwing the kid into the fire with such a brutal schedule coming up. This shows how bad Trubisky was.

Didn't Mike Tomlin say he will never bench Mitch Trubisky in the middle of a game?

Pittsburgh's offense struggled so much I knew he could not wait for the bye week to change quarterbacks.

When someone argues with me about whether Patrick Mahomes or Deebo Samuel made the best play of Week 4, how could the best play on MNF not be #19 running 57 yards to the end zone, breaking a tackle in the process?

Of course, even that play does not match a shovel jump pass at the line of scrimmage as the most amazing play of the week.

When someone argues with me about whether Patrick Mahomes or Deebo Samuel made the best play of Week 4, how could the best play on MNF not be #19 running 57 yards to the end zone, breaking a tackle in the process?

Of course, even that play does not match a shovel jump pass at the line of scrimmage as the most amazing play of the week.
That play was cute, but I certainly wouldn’t call it amazing. There is no argument that the Deebo play was better.

The saga of OBJ shows the effectiveness of the NFL’s hard cap, in both plus and minus ways.
Worst and terrible CBA and look at the injuries already.

No, this is not the time to go to Pickett.
The initial starter deserves more than 4 weeks.
Mitch is not hurt yet due to the line sucking.
2012 since PIT has taken a high-profile OL?

Wanna get Pickett hurt and demoralized?
Play him the next 4 weeks.
@SenorXm/Sirius Here’s to hoping I’m wrong. 🍻

The saga of OBJ shows the effectiveness of the NFL’s hard cap, in both plus and minus ways.

I'd try him.. At least 1-2 weeks.. Jets have had a terrible defense over the past 1 1/2 years .and Turbisky scored 6 points the 1st half, and 3 of those points were a gift...

Steelers aren't going anywhere this year.. Might as well try the kid and see what they got..

Funny thing is I am usually not a fan of using rookies to early.. Baseball or football..

But the Steelers offense is sooo bad now.. Wth.. Try the kid..

The Jets game really turned me off to Trubisky.. And seeing Steeler receivers open and begging for the ball, but Turbisky didn't see them? Enough..

Funny thing is I am usually not a fan of using rookies to early.. Baseball or football..

But the Steelers offense is sooo bad now.. Wth.. Try the kid..

The Jets game really turned me off to Trubisky.. And seeing Steeler receivers open and begging for the ball, but Turbisky didn't see them? Enough..
Since you’re a fan, go for it.
I still remember his stunt faking a slide in college.
And he’s an old rookie.
His WRs have no more room to whine.

(I know this is football, but the 1st baseball playoff game is at noon eastern Friday. Kids miss it at schools. Parents miss it at work. HS 🏈 that night. I’d overlap the 4 mlb games.)

Since you’re a fan, go for it.
I still remember his stunt faking a slide in college.
And he’s an old rookie.
His WRs have no more room to whine.

(I know this is football, but the 1st baseball playoff game is at noon eastern Friday. Kids miss it at schools. Parents miss it at work. HS 🏈 that night. I’d overlap the 4 mlb games.)
Well the baseball playoffs are set
. All the teams will be able to set up their pitching rotations..

Mets got no excuses.. They'll have their big 3 ready to go..

About a month ago I said I didn't give a damn if the Mets won the division or not.. With their starting 3 they should win any series..

BUT.. BUT.. Lately their offense is soooo inconsistent I am worried.. I don't care how good the pitching is.
Still got to score some runs.. And lately the Mets offense goes to sleep.. And that's dangerous in short series...

Back
Top Bottom