• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

New Wave of Anti American Assholes

OdgenTugbyGlub said:
Typical right wing ignore and insult tatics bullpoop. If you were really that straight, you wouldn't have to tell us. ;)

more bs but I guess someone who calls himself "sissy boy" really doesn't care anymore:mrgreen:

the rest of the posters are correct-especially Galen. Maybe sissy boy is actually a Rove Mini Me sent by the Neocon PuppetMaster to make other liberals look like mincing flaming idiots?:roll:

TurtleDude said:
typical far left flamer Bullpoop. More hysterical little hissy fit nonsense. I will leave smelling other men's assholes to people with your proclivities. I am not into that sort of stuff :roll:

Sure sounds like it's about your speed. And to the fuk-tard who said CARTER WAS BAD? Carter had the BEST foreign policy of ANY president. Carter brought peace to Haiti after HORRIBLE conditions and the middle east.

galenrox said:
Dude, can you please shut the **** up? You just make us all look bad, you're the Stu Ghatze and Navy Pride of the left.

Yeah right. YOu're one to talk. EVERY thing you write is trite and sophomoric, like a jr. high kid on ritalin! You spend more time thinking about your CURSINGS than saying something with SUBSTANCE...though most of your cursings tend to make me laugh -- I will give you that.

haha!!

AK_Conservative said:
Ok lets look at this through facts... Bush got elected in 2000 right? He was inaugurated in 2001. Bush got re-elected in 2004. He was not inaugurated till 2005. The Year 2005 is not finish. If you know how to do math... he has not been in the office for 5 years yet! Simple enough for you?

I said the war was not 100% necessary if you look at it now! At the time, our actions were. Also, in the future, i believe the war would be inevitable due to saddams past.

To attack the person, and not the argument, is not a logical argument! You attack me for being stupid, which in itself is fallacious. If you would take time out and read, i posted in another thread that i am not a Bush supporter. There are things he has done in office that are good and bad.. he is a mediocre president, though much better than Clinton!

If you learn to read, (by the way, you need to get your GED and learn some facts, not Ted Kennedy bullshit) i did not call u a democrat.. I called you a liberal! Your playing party politics! My point proven! Thanks..

The paragraph that you suggest the Bush family in military is VERY VERY wrong as well.. Bush was in the National Guard, His father was a navy? pilot in WW2 and went down, yet survived! So your point is disproven. This war is not about oil, it is about liberating iraqis. No proof has been brought to the table on oil, so shut your face about it! It is ignorant and unjust!

So i misspelled hypocrisy? And your point would be? Who the hell cares? You dont know how to add.. You dont know fact. You use strawman tactics in your arguement. I just proved that you, in fact, are the ignorant foolish asshole who needs to get a GED and learn to add.. :D

Look at the DATE! It's nearly 2006, so it's almost been SIX years, and in only that amount of time look at what he's done.

I really like what Bill Maher said about him:

Mr. President, this job can't be fun for you any more. There's no more money to spend--you used up all of that. You can't start another war because you used up the army. And now, darn the luck, the rest of your term has become the Bush family nightmare: helping poor people. Listen to your Mom. The cupboard's bare, the credit cards maxed out. No one's speaking to you. Mission accomplished.

Now it's time to do what you've always done best: lose interest and walk away. Like you did with your military service and the oil company and the baseball team. It's time. Time to move on and try the next fantasy job. How about cowboy or space man? Now I know what you're saying: there's so many other things that you as President could involve yourself in. Please don't. I know, I know. There's a lot left to do. There's a war with Venezuela. Eliminating the sales tax on yachts. Turning the space program over to the church. And Social Security to Fannie Mae. Giving embryos the vote.

But, Sir, none of that is going to happen now. Why? Because you govern like Billy Joel drives. You've performed so poorly I'm surprised that you haven't given yourself a medal. You're a catastrophe that walks like a man. Herbert Hoover was a shitty president, but even he never conceded an entire city to rising water and snakes.

On your watch, we've lost almost all of our allies, the surplus, four airliners, two trade centers, a piece of the Pentagon and the City of New Orleans. Maybe you're just not lucky. I'm not saying you don't love this country. I'm just wondering how much worse it could be if you were on the other side.

So, yes, God does speak to you. What he is saying is: "Take a hint."

As we peer into society's future, we-you and I, and our government must avoid the impulse to live only for today, plundering, for our own ease and convenience, the precious resources of tomorrow. We cannot mortgage the material assets of our grandchildren without risking the loss also of their political and spiritual heritage.

galenrox said:
Dude, can you please shut the **** up? You just make us all look bad, you're the Stu Ghatze and Navy Pride of the left.

Very true. Sissy Boy is upset cause his boyfriend broke up with him and left him for another guy. He's currently binging in front of the television with DVD's of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, chocolate fondue, and a fresh supply of kleenex's every half hour.

George_Washington said:
Very true. Sissy Boy is upset cause his boyfriend broke up with him and left him for another guy. He's currently binging in front of the television with DVD's of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, chocolate fondue, and a fresh supply of kleenex's every half hour.

good one!

You're the VISION of American hypocrisy, and like all your friends, you pretend that you're a 'moral' person, yet every word uttered from your mouth is intolerant and hate-induced. And you're too busy slurping up GOP cum to look at the Truth in front of your face to give a SH!T about anyone else except your SELF. YOU are the reason why 'terrorists' want to destroy the US.

sissy-boy said:

good one!

You're the VISION of American hypocrisy, and like all your friends, you pretend that you're a 'moral' person, yet every word uttered from your mouth is intolerant and hate-induced. And you're too busy slurping up GOP cum to look at the Truth in front of your face to give a SH!T about anyone else except your SELF. YOU are the reason why 'terrorists' want to destroy the US.

No, if anybody is hateful, it's YOU. You treat people like dirt on this forum, anybody who doesn't agree with you. You have a complex over being gay and you think the whole hates you. We don't. You're going to have to learn to get along with people in the world that think differently than you. And I've done more in real life to help people than you can imagine.

George_Washington said:
No, if anybody is hateful, it's YOU. You treat people like dirt on this forum, anybody who doesn't agree with you. You have a complex over being gay and you think the whole hates you. We don't. You're going to have to learn to get along with people in the world that think differently than you. And I've done more in real life to help people than you can imagine.

HAHA!! Yeah - keep dreaming. YOU are the one who is OBSESSED with homosexuality. You can't stop talking about it!! You bring it into EVERY conversation -- I think you're just a little bi-curious and can't admit it.

If fighting hatred, intolerance, bigotry and injustice is 'HATE' then I'm guilty. I speak up for those who are belittled and treated as 2nd class citizens; and you're RIGHT -- anyone who has a problem with people who are merely exercising their own right to happiness will get a critical going over by ME!

Get over it -- you're an intolerant hatemonger. You've already said that you think people have the 'right' to be intolerant in the US and that they should be able to do that by LAW!

You're an imbecile!

George_Washington said:

good point: I have been on several political boards and as a general rule, the rudest and most insulting posters are invariably hysterical fairies. Interesting is how many of these mincers often label other posters with homoerotic or homophobic terms.

That he claims carter had the best foreign policy ever pretty much dooms him to be seen as a buffoon anyway:roll:

TurtleDude said:
good point: I have been on several political boards and as a general rule, the rudest and most insulting posters are invariably hysterical fairies. Interesting is how many of these mincers often label other posters with homoerotic or homophobic terms.

That he claims carter had the best foreign policy ever pretty much dooms him to be seen as a buffoon anyway:roll:

Yeah next he'll say Ellen Degeneres should be our Federal Reserve Chairman

galenrox said:
Dude, I wouldn't be suprised, lol
Various Bushies around my town have gone around putting up "Free Saddam" stickers to make us all look like psychos!
You say it like you need their help...:2wave:

TurtleDude said:

Well, if you actually had the time to stop and THINK about it; you'd see that it is these right-wing IMBECILES who create an environment where a queer like me would have to FIGHT for such a basic CIVIL right such as MARRIAGE!

Think about it. If you brainwashed mindless religious CUN+Z would focus on yourSELVES instead of what SEX everyone else is having BESIDES you, stuff that SHOULD be a NON-issue like Gay marriage would not even be discussed. If you didn't like it you just wouldn't HAVE ONE!

But it's all about CONTROL -- this new wave of christo-fascism is a bunch of blubbering WHINERS who can't simply 'live and let live'. They have to CONTROL what EVERYONE ELSE does with themselves and in the privacy of their own homes. They even actually PROSECUTED a guy on a FUKIN' SODOMY law -- like we're in the fukin' middle-ages or something.

And YOU guys outta be paying attention -- SODOMY includes your wife giving you head, AND screwing her up the ASS!

So pretty soon, you'll be screwing your own 'lil BROWN EYE!

So eat SH!T & SUK MY COKC!

galenrox said:
dude, dead seriously, shut the **** up! Next time you have a thought, just let it go! You are using hatred to argue for tolerance, doesn't that strike you as at least a little bit hypocritical?

It actually gets MY job done. Sometimes we have to use FORCE to protect our freedom and liberty -- liberties that the BU$H admin seems fine with screwing. If more people would stand UP to these A$$WIPES, we'd SHUT THOSE GUNS DOWN! Like a general strike like the one I participated in SF during 'daddy war-bucks' BU$H -- the first Gulf War. Over 300,000 is pretty impressive and it STOPPED the entire city for a day dead in it's tracks. We need more action like that to let these christo-facsoids KNOW we're DEAD serious.

Besides, HATING HATE and intolerance is NOT hypocrisy -- it's absolutely JUSTIFIED and ADMIRABLE.

sissy-boy said:

Well, if you actually had the time to stop and THINK about it; you'd see that it is these right-wing IMBECILES who create an environment where a queer like me would have to FIGHT for such a basic CIVIL right such as MARRIAGE!

Think about it. If you brainwashed mindless religious CUN+Z would focus on yourSELVES instead of what SEX everyone else is having BESIDES you, stuff that SHOULD be a NON-issue like Gay marriage would not even be discussed. If you didn't like it you just wouldn't HAVE ONE!

But it's all about CONTROL -- this new wave of christo-fascism is a bunch of blubbering WHINERS who can't simply 'live and let live'. They have to CONTROL what EVERYONE ELSE does with themselves and in the privacy of their own homes. They even actually PROSECUTED a guy on a FUKIN' SODOMY law -- like we're in the fukin' middle-ages or something.

And YOU guys outta be paying attention -- SODOMY includes your wife giving you head, AND screwing her up the ASS!

So pretty soon, you'll be screwing your own 'lil BROWN EYE!

So eat SH!T & SUK MY COKC!

typical hiney poker nonsense. You were the one that shoved your catamite nature onto us. I have no idea what the proclivities of other posters are AND I DON'T CARE. You assume everyone hates you because you broadcast the fact that you are fairy. I respect most gays and most are decent honest people who shouldn't be persecuted or fired or harassed for whom they love. On the other hand, little flamers like you who make everything a fag issue and claim that every single political matter is based on who is rubbing your prostate gland is idiotic

I am not a Christian and I don't find homosexuality to be a sin but I have absolutely no use for sick little mincing fruitcakes like you who give most gays and most liberals a bad name because your entire life revolves around what is stuff up your rectum and you assume that the rest of us actually gives a flying fuk what you do

now grow up tinkerbelle and stop being such a twit-have you ever thought by posting such juvenile crap you might actually cause some people to think that sticking it to a flamer like you might be a good thing? do you think its a good idea to have a bunch of people seeing one of your hissy fits right before they votge on a gay marriage initiative on their local ballot?

posters like you are to honest gays like plastic miniskirted gay parade dragqueens are to gays who work and coexist with other people without trying to bring extra attention to themselves

sissy-boy said:

It actually gets MY job done. Sometimes we have to use FORCE to protect our freedom and liberty -- liberties that the BU$H admin seems fine with screwing. If more people would stand UP to these A$$WIPES, we'd SHUT THOSE GUNS DOWN! Like a general strike like the one I participated in SF during 'daddy war-bucks' BU$H -- the first Gulf War. Over 300,000 is pretty impressive and it STOPPED the entire city for a day dead in it's tracks. We need more action like that to let these christo-facsoids KNOW we're DEAD serious.

Besides, HATING HATE and intolerance is NOT hypocrisy -- it's absolutely JUSTIFIED and ADMIRABLE.

you couldn't shut anything down, one run in your pantyhose would send you shrieking like Ned Beatty in deliverance. nothing is funnier than a fairy pretending to be a tough guy

TurtleDude said:
typical hiney poker nonsense. You were the one that shoved your catamite nature onto us. I have no idea what the proclivities of other posters are AND I DON'T CARE. You assume everyone hates you because you broadcast the fact that you are fairy. I respect most gays and most are decent honest people who shouldn't be persecuted or fired or harassed for whom they love. On the other hand, little flamers like you who make everything a fag issue and claim that every single political matter is based on who is rubbing your prostate gland is idiotic

I am not a Christian and I don't find homosexuality to be a sin but I have absolutely no use for sick little mincing fruitcakes like you who give most gays and most liberals a bad name because your entire life revolves around what is stuff up your rectum and you assume that the rest of us actually gives a flying fuk what you do

now grow up tinkerbelle and stop being such a twit-have you ever thought by posting such juvenile crap you might actually cause some people to think that sticking it to a flamer like you might be a good thing? do you think its a good idea to have a bunch of people seeing one of your hissy fits right before they votge on a gay marriage initiative on their local ballot?

posters like you are to honest gays like plastic miniskirted gay parade dragqueens are to gays who work and coexist with other people without trying to bring extra attention to themselves

You'd PAY to know what you REALLY THINK! First of all, you don't know SH!T about me, so shut the FUK UP and continue eating my ANUS.

Secondly, and don't ever FORGET THIS: I'm more MAN than you'll EVER be and more WOMAN than you'll ever HAVE!

TurtleDude said:
you couldn't shut anything down, one run in your pantyhose would send you shrieking like Ned Beatty in deliverance. nothing is funnier than a fairy pretending to be a tough guy

I already HAVE shut them down, on MORE than one occasion. That's really as much detail as I can provide (at least my lawyer has told me so...)

haha!!

So you best watch'er NUTS -- I also know the CASTRATION SQUAD!

sissy-boy said:

You'd PAY to know what you REALLY THINK! First of all, you don't know SH!T about me, so shut the FUK UP and continue eating my ANUS.

Secondly, and don't ever FORGET THIS: I'm more MAN than you'll EVER be and more WOMAN than you'll ever HAVE!

sounds like you are rather confused about your sexuality. Is that due to being unable to pay for the surgery or merely because you look really bad in drag:mrgreen: What I know about you is that you are incredibly insecure about your sexuality and the fact that you have to respond in such a rude and childish manner further suggests that you are upset over the fact that you are not intelligent enough (or able to control your hissy temper long enough) to argue rationally. No one would know you are a flamer unless you broadcast it and stuff it in everyone's face and then you wet your hose over the fact that people tire of your rantings

sissy-boy said:

I already HAVE shut them down, on MORE than one occasion. That's really as much detail as I can provide (at least my lawyer has told me so...)

haha!!

So you best watch'er NUTS -- I also know the CASTRATION SQUAD!

ah you got me pissin in my jeans I am so worried. :2funny:

why should I worry about :tink: I have dealt with far worse than a flaming fruitcake tough guy

George_Washington said:
What, so now you have both sex organs?

One's for real, one's battery operated? Maybe he is half way through the surgery when he ran out of money?:roll:

TurtleDude said:
sounds like you are rather confused about your sexuality. Is that due to being unable to pay for the surgery or merely because you look really bad in drag:mrgreen: What I know about you is that you are incredibly insecure about your sexuality and the fact that you have to respond in such a rude and childish manner further suggests that you are upset over the fact that you are not intelligent enough (or able to control your hissy temper long enough) to argue rationally. No one would know you are a flamer unless you broadcast it and stuff it in everyone's face and then you wet your hose over the fact that people tire of your rantings

Wrong again. You don't know a thing about me. If you did, you'd know that I'm VERY comfortable with my sexuality, and don't feel the need to let ANYONE know about that. But, I AM 'visibly queer' to most people cuz I'm an old-school punk rock dude -- it was a big part of my life in the early 80's and defines who/what I am -- but most people think if you're into punk rock you're a queer, which is usually not far from the truth..haha!! But I LOVE seeing drag queens on the street -- people need to know that we ARE EVERYWHERE, that is what makes homophobia dissappear. The more people see 'visibly queer' people the more they get USED to it. I DO dress in drag for fun -- EVERYONE should try it (even YOU)-- it's a blast, I swear. Wigstock is one of the funnest celebrations that NYC has, for gay and straight alike. The vast majority of my friends are straight. But I'm not a transexual as I wouldn't want to be a woman all the time. But I think people who DO want to, should do so, and if they cannot afford it, it should be paid for with taxpayer money, like yours.

So you're dead wrong. Sissy's just wanna have fun -- that's me. And NO, I don't HATE straight people. I don't mind straight people at all, as long as they ACT gay in public.

haha!!

George_Washington said:
What, so now you have both sex organs?

But wouldn't YOU like to know. I have planned on getting breasts. God is hermaphrodidic, we all should want to look like God shouldn't we??

haha!!

One of the most important artists/cultural engineer's of the century has breasts and is a male. He's also heterosexual. He is a 'cut-up' of his wife, Lady Jaye. They are ONE person, together and have combined both of their last names: Breyer P-Orridge.

Go there now:
http://genesisp-orridge.com

He's undergone extensive plastic surgery and has everyone of his wive's moles tattooed on his own body. 'D' cups under the muscle, botox injections, etc.

He also invented an entire genre of music and coined it's phrase: 'Industrial Music'.

TurtleDude said:
One's for real, one's battery operated? Maybe he is half way through the surgery when he ran out of money?:roll:

Actually a lot of shemales stop at the half-way point because it is so profitable. Straight men LOVE she-males. Women who still have a penis. The she/male pornography business and the entire sex industry sells more she/male porn than any other type. We have an entire generation of men who's masturbatory fantasies consist of women with a penis!!

I think it's wonderful!!

Now more than ever, men are not threatened by their sex object having a penis -- so don't look now, there's no turning back!

GORGEOUS!

sissy-boy said:

Wrong again. You don't know a thing about me. If you did, you'd know that I'm VERY comfortable with my sexuality, and don't feel the need to let ANYONE know about that. But, I AM 'visibly queer' to most people cuz I'm an old-school punk rock dude -- it was a big part of my life in the early 80's and defines who/what I am -- but most people think if you're into punk rock you're a queer, which is usually not far from the truth..haha!! But I LOVE seeing drag queens on the street -- people need to know that we ARE EVERYWHERE, that is what makes homophobia dissappear. The more people see 'visibly queer' people the more they get USED to it. I DO dress in drag for fun -- EVERYONE should try it (even YOU)-- it's a blast, I swear. Wigstock is one of the funnest celebrations that NYC has, for gay and straight alike. The vast majority of my friends are straight. But I'm not a transexual as I wouldn't want to be a woman all the time. But I think people who DO want to, should do so, and if they cannot afford it, it should be paid for with taxpayer money, like yours.

So you're dead wrong. Sissy's just wanna have fun -- that's me. And NO, I don't HATE straight people. I don't mind straight people at all, as long as they ACT gay in public.

haha!!

punkrockers gay? Most of my friends in the early 80's were hard core CLASH and RAMONES fans and none were gay. I thought you guys went for Barry Manilow or maybe Pete Shelley (HOmosapien is one of the great gay love songs ever)

I have a poem for you sissy boy that seems so appropriate, I first saw a version of this posted by the legendary GENERAL-he used to inhabit the ABC and CNN boards. he got banned daily but always came back til a few years ago ITs called an ODE TO A GERBIL

I got a gerbil in a petting zoo
If sissy boy can I can too
I take him home, I start to lube
I put my gerbil in my tube

Careful now he is right beside me
ONE MORE inch and he's inside me
Go gerbil go, burrow harder burrow deeper
be a little chimney sweeper

One thing I did forget about
How to get the bastard out

I try a crow bar I try a wire
I almost got him with a plier