• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New warning

830. Uninterruptible autopilot system (5/1/2014)

Someone argued that how a computerized auto pilot system could drive the plane to avoid the ground radar. That opinion based on that auto pilot system was a pre-set up program. The reality is that Boeing have installed “uninterruptible autopilot system” in its plane. Once triggered, no one on board will be able to deactivate the system. The aircraft was taken over by the ground controller. The system was originally developed to prevent air hijacking. But when the ground controller becomes criminal, the airliner can be hijacked for evil purpose. That’s what happened in 911. That’s what happened in MH370.

New autopilot will make another 9/11 impossible
03 March 2007

hijackMOS0303_228x119.jpg

Once triggered, no one on board will be able to deactivate the system. Currently, all autopilots are manually switched on and off at the discretion of pilots.

The so-called 'uninterruptible autopilot system' - patented secretly by Boeing in the US last week - will connect ground controllers and security services with the aircraft using radio waves and global satellite positioning systems.

After it has been activated, the aircraft will be capable of remote digital control from the ground, enabling operators to fly it like a sophisticated model plane, manoeuvring it vertically and laterally.

New autopilot will make another 9/11 impossible - News - London Evening Standard

831. S. Korea ferry tragedy was created by US intelligence too (5/5/2014)

It was done under similar tactic like the missing Malaysia airliner. The purpose was to justify another planned ship accident - My sisters were arranged a cruise trip in Europe (Italy) from 4/15 to 4/30 while the Korean ferry accident kills hundreds of people.

'Deeply Ashamed' Ferry Captain Among First to Abandon Ship
Good Morning America By JOOHEE CHO and DAN GOOD 4/17/2014

'Deeply Ashamed' Ferry Captain Among First to Abandon Ship

The news about the Lee Jun-Seok (captain of Korean ferry) reminded me of another Italian one:

Captain 'Jumped Off Sinking Costa Concordia'

Francesco Schettino, who insists he fell into a lifeboat, is accused of abandoning the ship before all passengers were evacuated.
Captain 'Jumped Off Sinking Costa Concordia'

Both men gave up their duty as captains to run for their own lives because they knew in advance it was a pre-planned accident and there would be a lot of deaths. None wanted to be a sacrifice of the plot.

In Chinese media I learned that Lee Jun-Seok was a replacement of the original ferry captain. That was an important clue. I then had a google search for more detail. The words I entered were: “S. Korea ferry sink captain vacation”. There were so many news – all of them were from mainstream media – but none talked about Lee was a temporary replacement. I tried to change the words into “former captain vacation”, “captain on leave”, all the efforts failed. At last I enter the words this way: “captain vacation S. Korea ferry sink”. Then the news came – with none from mainstream media, some from foreign news such like Chinese of Korean.

The ferry's captain who had gone on vacation was replaced by a substitute surnamed Lee, who the ship's operator Chonghaejin Marine claimed is a veteran with eight years of experience on the Incheon-Jeju Island route.

Six dead, 290 missing after South Korean ship sinks | World News # 40335

The Sewol Tragedy: 10 Things That Could Have Changed Everything

1. The missing captain

The real captain for the ferry Sewol was on vacation at the time and not on board. Thus, another captain took on the job. There is a good chance that if the original captain were on the ferry, nothing would have gone wrong. Of course, no one could have predicted the future.

6. The crew and a different captain

Another captain was filling in for the main captain of Sewol, who was on vacation. Nonetheless, the substitute turns out that he also has had a lot of experience as a captain. So how could something like this happen? Unfortunately, the captain was not at the helm when the ferry began to sink. Instead, it was a 25-year-old crew member with only one-year of experience who was steering. So what did this "captain" do? Apparently, not much. He was one of the very first to abandon the ship.

The Sewol Tragedy: 10 Things That Could Have Changed Everything | 9KOREA

My google search experience shows a mind control. If I hadn’t read Chinese newspaper, I might have missed that important clue that Lee was a temporary replacement. The mastermind of the created accident also control mainstream media (or google search) to block some information from the public and lead people to the way they want you to follow.

Supplementary to 831.

811. Cruise – a murder trap (1/18/2014)

Since the Feds (FBI and DEA) planted the isotope money (radioactive twenty dollars notes) on me through B (my brother in law), they planned murder plot on my relatives because they are witnesses. A major method is to create a cruise incident. The Feds arranged four cruises trip for them in recent three years.

1. “This time the Feds arranged a 7 night Western Caribe - holiday cruise for my family, dated from Dec. 19 to Dec. 26. 2010” See story at #656.

One month before the plot, they created a fire case to justify the coming incident.

Carnival cruise ship ends nightmare trip with engine room fire, passengers reveal horror stories
By Lukas I. Alpert AND Aliyah Shahid / November 11, 2010,

Carnival cruise ship ends nightmare trip with engine room fire, passengers reveal horror stories - NY Daily News

2. “July 2011. My brother and sisters have a boat trip this time in Europe.” See #675.

Fire was not enough to kill. They sunken a tourist fishing boat at same month of the plot.

Some Bay Area Survivors Of Capsized Fishing Boat Return Home

July 8, 2011
NOVATO (KCBS) – Some of the Bay Area survivors of the ill-fated tourist fishing boat that sunk in the Sea of Cortez Sunday have returned home.
Some Bay Area Survivors Of Capsized Fishing Boat Return Home « CBS San Francisco

3. “My mother, my sisters and brother and their families, are arranged for a trip to Hawaii in the end of October. 2012” See #740

A tourist fishing boat was too small. The Feds upgraded the murder model to a cruise ship that caught eyeballs of the world.

Captain Held After Cruise Ship Capsizes
15 January 2012

A major rescue operation was launched after the liner, which was carrying 4,234 people, began sinking near the island of Giglio,

Captain Held After Cruise Ship Capsizes

4. “My wife and my relatives are having a Mexico cruise trip from 1/5 to 1/9, 2014.” See # 809.

Big case impressed people longer. Two months before another plot, the Feds talked about that capsized ship to remind people sunken cruise ship was not a rare event.

Costa Concordia Captain Allegedly 'Jumped Off' Sinking Ship, On Trial For Manslaughter
Agence France Presse | Posted: 11/11/2013

Costa Concordia Captain Allegedly 'Jumped Off' Sinking Ship, On Trial For Manslaughter

832. The ability to black hole a Boeing craft (5/12/2014)

As a matter of fact, it was impossible that a Boeing being hijacked by terrorists because it was equipped with uninterruptible auto pilot system. When such things happened, the pilot would covertly activate the system to alert the ground security service. The odd thing is not much people knew there was such a system existed. Most absurd was that when MH370’s missing became a hot topic, nobody talked about uninterruptible auto pilot system. It became a forbidden area for mainstream media.

If you doubt me why I concluded that MH 370 case was created by the US intelligence, my reason is pretty simple. Who control uninterruptible auto pilot system? Who have the information of ground radar so MH370 could skirt them?

BivEQC_CAAAThXj.jpg

#MH370 route seems carefully chosen to skirt edges of FIRs (Flight Information Regions).

Disparition du Vol MH370 : la zone de recherche étendue à l’Océan Indien | Air Info pic.twitter.com/vhhUy5dSU1

833. The South Korea airliner crash in 2013 (5/16/2014)

On July 6, 2013, an Asiana airliner crashed in San Francisco airport.

The flight, which originated in Shanghai China before stopping in Seoul en route to San Francisco, carried 61 U.S. citizens, 77 South Koreans and 141 Chinese.

Similar to the missing Malaysia air craft MH370, most passengers on crafts were Chinese ethnic. Either the destination or the origin of the flights were China. The airliner’s company, however, were from small Asia countries.

I notice this because the flight route of Asiana was the one my wife had taken when she went to Shanghai and San Francisco is the airport my relatives used to use when they have a trip. I allege the Feds continueously create new traffic accidents in their murder case on my family members.

Lee Kang Kuk, a 46-year-old pilot who was landing the big jet for his first time at San Francisco, "stated it was very difficult to perform a visual approach with a heavy airplane."

Though Lee was an experienced pilot with the Korea-based airline, he was a trainee captain in the 777, with less than 45 hours in the jet. He had not piloted an airliner into San Francisco since 2004, according to NTSB investigator Bill English.

Lee insisted in interviews that he had been blinded during a critical instant before the botched landing by a piercing light from outside the aircraft. NTSB investigators repeatedly probed him about the light, but he was unable to pinpoint its origin or how it precisely affected him.

Asiana Airlines pilot was

When a South Korea ferry sunk last month and news reported that the ferry captain was a substitution to the original one,(see #831), I recalled the air crash in San Francisco last year. Was that another coincidence that the craft captain was a new trainee?

Ive missed these posts

Ive missed these posts

Yeah...katsung's post are kinda inspirational.
One man...alone...heroically unmasking gov't plots while avoiding myriad assassination attempts and gift card thefts.
Truly amazing.

Yeah...katsung's post are kinda inspirational.
One man...alone...heroically unmasking gov't plots while avoiding myriad assassination attempts and gift card thefts.
Truly amazing.

One wonders why the Uber-Sooper-Seckret powers that be don't simply invest in a ten cent bullet

One wonders why the Uber-Sooper-Seckret powers that be don't simply invest in a ten cent bullet

Good point.
I thought a staged vehicular accident might work, too.
I alluded to this in post #223.
Katsung opined that any simple homicide would trigger an investigation.
Therefore..apparently..any plot to eliminate katman must be ridiculously convoluted.
Bombings, airplane decompressions, death rays will all be ignored by the cops, but a simple shooting homicide will expose the gov't's
sinister machinations.
Go figure.

Because it would be less amusing to those of us who follow his posts?

834. Small countries became sacrifice in US plots (5/23/2014)

In 1983, a South Korea passenger airplane KAL 007 was shot down in Russia.

A few years ago, after former Soviet Union had collapsed, I came across with an analysis of that incident. The article said the Korean pilots couldn’t make such a big mistake to diverge the normal flight path. It alleged it was a plot that Pentagon used it to test air defense of Soviet Union. It was cold war time. I believe so. The original path was mostly over the ocean. The deviation track went over Kamchatka Peninsula. That is a big land. Pilots couldn’t miss it.

1983: Korean Air Lines Flight 007 Shot Down By Soviet Fighter Plane

KAL007.svg

It was discovered later the crew either did not switch from HEADING to INS or else attempted to switch but the computer did not transition from INERTIAL NAVIGATION ARMED to INS mode because the aircraft had already deviated off track by more than the 7.5 nautical miles (13.9 km) tolerance permitted by the inertial navigation computer. In both scenarios, the autopilot remained in the HEADING mode, and the problem was not detected by the crew. As a result KAL 007 began to diverge from its proper flight path and missed its waypoints by many miles until it overflew the restricted airspace of the Soviet Kamchatka peninsula on the morning of 1 September 1983 and crossed the Sea of Okhotsk north of the Kuril Islands instead of passing hundreds of miles to the south.

1 September 1983: Korean Air Lines Flight 007 Shot Down By Soviet Fighter Plane

People didn’t believe the Feds would sacrifice civilian lives for their strategic benefit at that time. The 911 attack later proved they would even sacrifice American’s lives if they thought it was necessary. I think the Asiana airliner crash in San Francisco of 2013, Malaysia’s missing MH370, and the ferry sinking in South Korea in April 2014 were all belong to this category. Most of these disasters related to South Korea. That indicates a small country has to pay a big price when it depends on US. I think US intelligence has infiltrated all levels of South Korea society.

835. Uninterruptible Auto Pilot System (5/27/2014)

Malaysia releases satellite data on missing jet
By EILEEN NG and CHRIS BRUMMITT 5/27/2014

Malaysia releases satellite data on missing jet

None released data will be helpful for investigation as the criminal that caused the missing of MH370 also control the satellite information. Do you think they will expose themselves? Anyone with common sense which one has the ability to make a Boeing with 300 people in it disappear without trace.

Former P.M. of Malaysia says:

BOEING TECHNOLOGY – WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN
May18th 2014
Written by chedet

……

3. MH370 is a Boeing 777 aircraft. It was built and equipped by Boeing. All the communications and GPS equipment must have been installed by Boeing. If they failed or have been disabled Boeing must know how it can be done. Surely Boeing would ensure that they cannot be easily disabled as they are vital to the safety and operation of the plane.

4. A search on the Internet reveals that Boeing in 2006 received a US patent for a system that, once activated, removes all control from pilots to automatically return a commercial airliner to a pre-determined landing location.

5. The Flightglobal.com article by John Croft, datelined Washington DC (1st December, 2006) further mentioned “The ‘uninterruptible’ autopilot would be activated – either by pilot, by on board sensors, or even remotely by radio or satellite links by government agencies like the Central Intelligence Agency, if terrorists attempt to gain control of the flight deck”.
6. Clearly Boeing and certain agencies have the capacity to take over “uninterruptible control” of commercial airliners of which MH370 B777 is one.
…..

11. For some reason the media will not print anything that involves Boeing or the CIA. I hope my readers will read this.

Chedet – BOEING TECHNOLOGY – WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN

836. Google censorship (6/3/2014)

In late April, there was a news:

Google+ chief's resignation sparks questions about Google's social media efforts
By Dan Nakaso
Posted: 04/25/2014

MOUNTAIN VIEW -- Google+, which has struggled to gain traction against social networking behemoth Facebook, has lost its leader and co-founder, leaving industry analysts to wonder about the future of Google's foray into social media.

On his Google+ account Thursday, Vic Gundotra, Google senior vice president for social, offered no explanation for his departure after eight years and gave no indication where he will end up next.
Google+ chief's resignation sparks questions about Google's social media efforts - San Jose Mercury News

I post in a few forums of Google+. It’s somewhere I still got some responses from other members. Ten days later, on May 5th, I got a warning after I posting new article in Google+:

“This post violates our policies; it's visible only to you.” Though they didn’t specify the policy I offended, I know it’s for “spamming’. Because I post same article in many other web sites. Since my article tells truth and it used to be proved correct later, the Feds are afraid of it. They couldn’t find a reason to censor it, they create an absurd excuse – “spamming.” Anyone with common sense knows it is only an excuse as my article is not commercial for commodities but political opinion.

I speculate that Mr. Vic Gundotra resigned to oppose the new censorship rules. It’s too coincident on timing of his resignation and the censorship warning on my post. The censorship is disgusting thing so the news “offered no explanation for his departure”.

If my speculation is correct, then in US there are still people who have positive value of civil rights and moral sense.

837. The Feds go rogue in censorship (6/7/2014)

The technique “the article is visible only to poster” is a malicious way of censorship. The poster thought his article were seen by other members because he could see it while others didn’t. Anyway, Google is a big firm. It gives a warning when it adopts such a malicious technique. Many other web sites may have carried out such policy without a notice. That’s worse.

Some sites were straight. Here are cases took place early this year.

11/18/2013

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

WhiteWomenBlackMen.com - Powered by vBulletin

1/13/2014

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

http://www.davidleerothfans.com/board/forum.php

1/13/2014

Sorry katsung47, you are banned from using this forum!
2 posts and you have already proved that nuts are more sane.
This ban is not set to expire.

Tinfoil Hat Discussion

They even use same words in notice. It means the Feds have infiltrated all these internet sites and control the forums with their own puppets. They think they are above the law. They ban without a reason and “the ban is not set to expire”. What a rogue.

I post in a few forums of Google+. It’s somewhere I still got some responses from other members. Ten days later, on May 5th, I got a warning after I posting new article in Google+:

“This post violates our policies; it's visible only to you.” Though they didn’t specify the policy I offended, I know it’s for “spamming’. Because I post same article in many other web sites. Since my article tells truth and it used to be proved correct later, the Feds are afraid of it. They couldn’t find a reason to censor it, they create an absurd excuse – “spamming.” Anyone with common sense knows it is only an excuse as my article is not commercial for commodities but political opinion.

I speculate that Mr. Vic Gundotra resigned to oppose the new censorship rules. It’s too coincident on timing of his resignation and the censorship warning on my post. The censorship is disgusting thing so the news “offered no explanation for his departure”.

If my speculation is correct, then in US there are still people who have positive value of civil rights and moral sense.

The technique “the article is visible only to poster” is a malicious way of censorship. The poster thought his article were seen by other members because he could see it while others didn’t. Anyway, Google is a big firm. It gives a warning when it adopts such a malicious technique. Many other web sites may have carried out such policy without a notice. That’s worse.

They even use same words in notice. It means the Feds have infiltrated all these internet sites and control the forums with their own puppets. They think they are above the law. They ban without a reason and “the ban is not set to expire”. What a rogue.

They use the same words because YOU use the same SPAM.

If you are SO AFRAID of the EVIL THEM, why do you continue to post? THEM can track your IP address.

They use the same words because YOU use the same SPAM..

Then why they don't ban themselves?

If you are SO AFRAID of the EVIL THEM, why do you continue to post? THEM can track your IP address.

If you have read my story, you know they have taken over the whole area and deploy their agents and informants around my house. Do I have to keep silence because of fear? You fail your mission in this intimidation choir.

------------

838. Iraq crisis (6/14/2014)

All of a sudden, Iraq is in crisis. The second biggest city is fallen. Baghdad is threatened.

Iraqi soldiers, police drop weapons, flee posts in portions of Mosul

CNN, Fri June 13, 2014

"I only ... saw armed people, but not Iraqi military," said resident Firas al-Maslawi of his drive through Mosul on Tuesday. "There was no presence of any government forces on the streets, the majority of their posts destroyed and manned by (Islamist militants)."

The numerous reports of police and soldiers running from their posts in Mosul raised the prospect that the Iraqi government did not either have the will or resources to win this and other fights.

Iraqi soldiers, police drop weapons, flee posts in Mosul - CNN.com

Iraqi security forces, trained by Pentagon for years and well equipped with helicopters, tanks and armoured cars, vastly outnumber the jihadists, suddenly melted down in the face of ISIL rebels.

Consider Al Qaeda jihadists are created and supported by the US to deal with its dislikes (such like Libya’s Gaddafi and Syria’s Assad) and the current Iraq government is a puppet set up by US in Iraq war, both sides are US’ assets. I think it’s a drama conducted by the US. You can see the leadership of Iraqi troops gave up the city without any fight.

ISIS butchers leave 'roads lined with decapitated police and soldiers'

BySam Greenhilland Jill Reillyand Kieran Corcoran 12 June 2014

According to bitter Iraqi foot soldiers, their commanders slipped away in the night rather than mount a defence of the city.

One said: ‘Our leaders betrayed us. The commanders left the military behind. When we woke up, all the leaders had left.’

ISIS militants march on Baghdad with a bullet in the head for anyone who gets in the way | Mail Online

US inside group used to create a case, with which to ask for more power and money. E.g. the 911 attack has been created to get Patriot Act and two wars in Mid-East. What is it now for this Iraq crisis?

839. Iraqi crisis created to save dollar (6/18/2014)
In early June, Russia switches the oil payment from dollars to Euros.

Gazprom Signs Agreements to Switch from Dollars to Euros

Global Research, June 07, 2014

Gazprom Neft had signed additional agreements with consumers on a possible switch from dollars to euros for payments under contracts, the oil company’s head Alexander Dyukov told a press conference.

“Additional agreements of Gazprom Neft on the possibility to switch contracts from dollars to euros are signed. With Belarus, payments in rubles are agreed on,” he said.

Dyukov said nine of ten consumers had agreed to switch to euros.

Gazprom Signs Agreements to Switch from Dollars to Euros | Global Research

This is very important news. If people starting to abandon the dollar, US will be hurt seriously in economy. Yet the news was little reported by the mainstream media. Several days later, the ISIL rebel in Iraq activates an offensive. The puppet Iraqi government retreats without any resistance. As a result, the oil price goes up.

Oil prices spike as Iraq violence flares
By Mark Thompson @MarkThompsonCNN June 12, 2014

Oil prices spiked Thursday to levels not seen in nine months as escalating violence in Iraq sparked worries about crude exports.

Light crude oil futures touched $106 a barrel, up nearly 2% and the highest price since September 2013.

Oil prices spike as Iraq violence flares - Jun. 12, 2014

Since the money used in most oil trading is dollar, the higher oil price will force the buyer to keep more dollar in bank as purchasing power. It’s a big amount if future option is included. Manipulating oil price becomes a strategy to save the dollar. Iraq is a big country of oil production and exportation. Its political stability has huge influence to oil price. US has turned it into a switch to adjust the oil price.

If you have read my story, you know they have taken over the whole area and deploy their agents and informants around my house. Do I have to keep silence because of fear? You fail your mission in this intimidation choir.

And yet they can't spend ten cents on a single bullet.....

****ing priceless! :lamo

1/13/2014

Sorry katsung47, you are banned from using this forum!
2 posts and you have already proved that nuts are more sane.
This ban is not set to expire.

Tinfoil Hat Discussion

840. US keeps Iraq a battle field to adjust oil price (6/25/2014)

Since the recent Iraq crisis created by the US is to save dollar, US will maintain the current situation unchanged. A US craft carrier has been deployed in Mid-East, no air attack has done so far.

Analysis: Obama plan leaves Iraq mostly on its own

By LARA JAKES 6/20/2014

Analysis: Obama plan leaves Iraq mostly on its own

Three hundred US military advisors were sent to Iraq. Their role likely is to instruct Iraqi troops to retreat from cities or oil fields when they want the oil price to go up. Or vice versa.

The US will turn Iraq into another battle field. Let Arabs fight Arabs. Decades ago, it was Saddam's Iraq vs. Iran. Now it will be Sunni's Iraq, Saudi, Qarda vs. Shiiti Iraq, Iran.

That's a strategy it used to play, just like it manipulates Democrats and Republicans in domestic politics.

How the US is Arming Both Sides of the Iraqi Conflict

By Tyler Durden

Global Research, June 13, 2014

How the US is Arming Both Sides of the Iraqi Conflict | Global Research

841. GDP cheating (6/29/2014)

How the government cheat you on GDP of 1st quarter of 2014.

1. Apr 30, 2014. They said it increased 0.1%.
2. May 29, 2014. They said it decreased 1.0%.
3. Jun 25, 2014. They said it decreased 2.9%.

U.S. First Quarter Gross Domestic Product (Text)

By Chris Middleton Apr 30, 2014

Following is the text of the Gross Domestic Product report from the Commerce Department:

Real gross domestic product -- the output of goods and services produced by labor and property located in the United States -- increased at an annual rate of 0.1 percent in the first quarter (that is, from the fourth quarter of 2013 to the first quarter of 2014), according to the “advance” estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the fourth quarter, real GDP increased 2.6 percent.

U.S. First Quarter Gross Domestic Product (Text) - Bloomberg
------------------------------

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT: FIRST QUARTER 2014 (SECOND ESTIMATE)
MAY 29, 2014
Lisa Mataloni: (202) 606-5304 (GDP) gdpniwd@bea.gov

Real gross domestic product -- the output of goods and services produced by labor and property located in the United States -- decreased at an annual rate of 1.0 percent in the first quarter according to the "second" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis.

http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/2014/pdf/gdp1q14_2nd.pdf

----------------------
U.S. economy collapses in first quarter, but growing again

By Lucia Mutikani 6/25/2014
WASHINGTON (Reuters) -

The Commerce Department said on Wednesday gross domestic product fell at a 2.9 percent annual rate, the sharpest decline in five years, instead of the 1.0 percent pace it had reported last month.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-economy-contracts-2-9-123534819.html

840. US keeps Iraq a battle field to adjust oil price (6/25/2014)

Since the recent Iraq crisis created by the US is to save dollar, US will maintain the current situation unchanged. A US craft carrier has been deployed in Mid-East, no air attack has done so far.

Three hundred US military advisors were sent to Iraq. Their role likely is to instruct Iraqi troops to retreat from cities or oil fields when they want the oil price to go up. Or vice versa.

The US will turn Iraq into another battle field. Let Arabs fight Arabs. Decades ago, it was Saddam's Iraq vs. Iran. Now it will be Sunni's Iraq, Saudi, Qarda vs. Shiiti Iraq, Iran.

That's a strategy it used to play, just like it manipulates Democrats and Republicans in domestic politics.

841. GDP cheating (6/29/2014)

How the government cheat you on GDP of 1st quarter of 2014.

1. Apr 30, 2014. They said it increased 0.1%.
2. May 29, 2014. They said it decreased 1.0%.
3. Jun 25, 2014. They said it decreased 2.9%.

------------------------------

----------------------

This post was less amusing than most, I feel your standards are slipping

842. GDP cheating to assure a prosperous stock market (7/6/2014)

Although the GDP of the first quarter of 2014 is the sharpest decline in five years, another index of economy goes in contrary way. The Dow Jones index reaches its history high(over 17,000) on July 3, 2014. Since April – despite the poor economy that GDP suffered a big loss – the stock market remains in high level. Obviously, the ruler of this country is planning a rising stock market trap. They don’t want the bad news of fallen GDP to interrupt their plan. Then we saw this dramatic GDP cheating opera. They deliberately put the original report of first quarter GDP having 0.1% increase. That’s the minimum unit to separate two thorough different worlds – positive and negative. With this small 0.1%, people thought the US economy was still increasing, though at the cliff of recession. With other cheating method and propaganda, they keep Americans in a dream that US economy is going to prosperous. Here is how Dow Jones index kept rushing to its recent peak – watch the timing (from April to June) while actually economy is in recession.

Dow Highest Closing Record

The Dow historical closing high is 16,947.08 set June 20, 2014. Normally, investors say "sell in May," but that's why you can't time the market. The Dow is on a winning streak, after falling to 15,372.80 on February 3. Here's this year's streak:

•16,945.92 on June 10
•16,943.10 on June 9
•16,924.28 on June 6
•16,836.11 on June 5
•16,743.63 on June 2
• 16,717.17 on May 30
•16,715.44 on May 13
•16,695.47 on May 12
•16,583.34 on May 9
•16,580.84 on April 30

Be noticed that April 30 was the day they gave original report of the first quarter GDP. Could you see from this chart how they build this upward ladder to lure innocent people in to join this “rush to pick up the peak fruit” movement?

843. Psychological trick (7/10/2014)

All the three claimed figures of the first quarter GDP were meticulously selected to make it a smooth cheating.

1. They said it increased 0.1%. A minimum number of 0.1 to make it a positive increase.
2. They said it decreased 1.0%. 1 is the smallest integer, next to 1 is 0. So they hint it’s a smallest decrease.
3. They said it decreased 2.9%. People know the merchants used to price the merchandise at 99 cents. It’s a psychological gimmick. They used the same trick to avoid an upper numerical grade.

They split the decrease number in three gradual decreasing number, buffered the impact on people psychologically. With other cheating method, they successfully push the stock market to history high while US economy is in recession.
They invent another method to calculate the unemployment and say It is only 6.1% right now. They told you so while actually one third of Americans are unemployed.

People in government lie to us because they can

When faced with the highest levels of unemployment in American History why does the government trumpet a falling unemployment rate?

By Dr. Robert Owens

(INTELLIHUB) –
The Corporations Once Known as the Mainstream Media regales us with oxymoronic statements such as, “Despite the unemployment rate plummeting, more than 92 million Americans remain out of the labor force.” The Great Recession grinds on in the lives of everyday working people while our leaders talk about a recovery that only benefits them and their cronies.

People in government lie to us because they can - Intellihub.com

842. GDP cheating to assure a prosperous stock market (7/6/2014)

Although the GDP of the first quarter of 2014 is the sharpest decline in five years, another index of economy goes in contrary way. The Dow Jones index reaches its history high(over 17,000) on July 3, 2014. Since April – despite the poor economy that GDP suffered a big loss – the stock market remains in high level. Obviously, the ruler of this country is planning a rising stock market trap. They don’t want the bad news of fallen GDP to interrupt their plan. Then we saw this dramatic GDP cheating opera. They deliberately put the original report of first quarter GDP having 0.1% increase. That’s the minimum unit to separate two thorough different worlds – positive and negative. With this small 0.1%, people thought the US economy was still increasing, though at the cliff of recession. With other cheating method and propaganda, they keep Americans in a dream that US economy is going to prosperous. Here is how Dow Jones index kept rushing to its recent peak – watch the timing (from April to June) while actually economy is in recession.

Be noticed that April 30 was the day they gave original report of the first quarter GDP. Could you see from this chart how they build this upward ladder to lure innocent people in to join this “rush to pick up the peak fruit” movement?

843. Psychological trick (7/10/2014)

All the three claimed figures of the first quarter GDP were meticulously selected to make it a smooth cheating.

1. They said it increased 0.1%. A minimum number of 0.1 to make it a positive increase.
2. They said it decreased 1.0%. 1 is the smallest integer, next to 1 is 0. So they hint it’s a smallest decrease.
3. They said it decreased 2.9%. People know the merchants used to price the merchandise at 99 cents. It’s a psychological gimmick. They used the same trick to avoid an upper numerical grade.

They split the decrease number in three gradual decreasing number, buffered the impact on people psychologically. With other cheating method, they successfully push the stock market to history high while US economy is in recession.
They invent another method to calculate the unemployment and say It is only 6.1% right now. They told you so while actually one third of Americans are unemployed.

GDP?
This is booooring.......
Where is the mother in the park with the fake baby watching you or the telephone repair man working on the "lines" when really listening in to phone calls?
Please up your game a bit its slipping lately

844. To save the dollar by hitting the Euro (7/17/2014)

Someone argues,
Originally Posted by imaginethat
Russia is the world's largest exporter of oil. Any increase in the price of oil benefits Russia.

That’s true. But oil price is the fastest way to adjust the demand of the dollar. We saw then the Euro – an alternative to the dollar, is threatened.

Portugal bank crisis shakes investor confidence
By Brigitte HagemannJuly 10, 2014

Lisbon (AFP) - Fears over the health of Portugal's largest listed bank, Banco Espirito Santo, sent its shares into freefall Thursday, shaking stock markets in Lisbon and across Europe and even the Atlantic.

Portugal bank crisis shakes investor confidence

Euro is the reserve currency next to the dollar. When dollar is weak that oil buyers have to use Euros for payment to Russian oil, what if Euro’s value is threatened? Similar situation had acted four years ago when US had a financial crisis (the bankruptcy of Leman Brothers caused by sub-prime loan collapse), US resolved it by introducing the Greek financial crisis.

Wall St. Helped to Mask Debt Fueling Europe’s Crisis

By LOUISE STORY, LANDON THOMAS Jr. and NELSON D. SCHWARTZ

Published: February 13, 2010
Wall Street tactics akin to the ones that fostered subprime mortgages in America have worsened the financial crisis shaking Greece and undermining the euro by enabling European governments to hide their mounting debts.

As worries over Greece rattle world markets, records and interviews show that with Wall Street’s help, the nation engaged in a decade-long effort to skirt European debt limits. One deal created by Goldman Sachs helped obscure billions in debt from the budget overseers in Brussels.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/14/business/global/14debt.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0

If the high oil price would benefit enemy Russia, then US has to dig into the foundation of ally’s wallet. Last time the ignition was Greece, this time it is Portugal.

845. Another way to weaken the Euro (7/21/2014)

The energy supply of Europe is heavily dependent on Russia. About one third to 40% of its natural gas and oil are imported from Russia. One important gas pipe is inside Ukraine. If there is a turmoil in Ukraine, the gas supply to Europe will be affected. The economy of Europe would be weakened, so be the Euro. That’s why we saw an upheaval in Ukraine.

Ron Paul Defends Russia After Malaysian Plane Crash
By Colin Campbell Jul 21, 2014,

One of those unreported things, Paul claimed in his weekly "Texas Straight Talk" column, was the United States' own responsibility for destabilizing the region. Ukraine is currently embroiled in violent conflict between the Ukrainian government and the pro-Russian separatists.

"They will not report that the crisis in Ukraine started late last year, when EU and US-supported protesters plotted the overthrow of the elected Ukrainian president, Viktor Yanukovych.

Without US-sponsored 'regime change,' it is unlikely that hundreds would have been killed in the unrest that followed. Nor would the Malaysian Airlines crash have happened," Paul wrote.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ron-paul-defends-russia-malaysian-151731466.html

Here EU used to be a follower of the US. I think the Europeans have sensed the coming danger the US will bring to them. German is a major power of EU. Recently, German has twice revealed two US spy cases and eventually expelled a CIA intelligence official. That’s unusual.

Germany Demands Top U.S. Intelligence Officer Be Expelled
Posted 10 July 2014 - 07:36 PM

BERLIN — Germany’s relations with the United States plunged to a low point Thursday, with the government demanding the expulsion of the chief American intelligence official stationed here because, it said, Washington has refused to cooperate with German inquiries into United States intelligence activities.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/11/world/europe/germany-expels-top-us-intelligence-officer.html?_r=1

I would say German has sensed (or with its state ability, having the intelligence) that US would sacrifice European’s economy by creating a crisis in Europe. It could be terror attack; or war. The deportation of US intelligence official is just a warning or protest of disagreement. Several days later, Malaysia airliner MH17 was down in Ukraine.

846. The divert flight path (7/28/2014)

Evidence shows that MH17 was arranged from its original flight path over to a war zone where it was shot down.

MH17 Verdict: Real Evidence Points to US-Kiev Cover-up of Failed “False Flag”

By 21st Century Wire Global Research, July 25, 2014

MH17: A Doomed Flight Path

A Malaysian Airlines spokesman has already confirmed that, for some unknown reason, Kiev-based Ukrainian Air Traffic Control (ATC) ordered MH17 off of its original flight path along the international air route, known as L980.

Most likely, this order was given to pilots while MH17 was still in Polish air space. L980 is one of the most popular and most congested air routes in the world, as well as a key link between major international hubs in Europe, like London Heathrow, Amsterdam Schiphol, and Frankfurt, and Asian destinations, like Singapore, Mumbai, Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur.

MH-17-FLight-Path.jpg

As MH17 moved into Ukrainian air space, it was moved approximately 300 miles north of its usual route - putting it on a new course, flying directly over a war zone – a dangerous area that’s hosted a number of downed military craft over the previous 3 weeks.

MH17 Verdict: Real Evidence Points to US-Kiev Cover-up of Failed “False Flag” | Global Research

Puppet Ukraine censored the air traffic control recordings.

Kiev Censors MH17 Air Traffic Control Recordings
Security services confiscated tapes immediately after incident
by Paul Joseph Watson | July 22, 2014

Why has Kiev failed to release recordings from air traffic control tapes which could prove what happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight 17? Ukrainian security services confiscated the tapes immediately after the incident

» Kiev Censors MH17 Air Traffic Control Recordings Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

The case is similar to the shooting down case of “KAL 007” 30 years ago. I talked about it at” 834. Small countries became sacrifice in US plots (5/23/2014)”

In 1983, a South Korea passenger airplane KAL 007 was shot down in Russia.

A few years ago, after former Soviet Union had collapsed, I came across with an analysis of that incident. The article said the Korean pilots couldn’t make such a big mistake to diverge the normal flight path. It alleged it was a plot that Pentagon used it to test air defense of Soviet Union. It was cold war time. I believe so. The original path was mostly over the ocean. The deviation track went over Kamchatka Peninsula. That is a big land. Pilots couldn’t miss it.

1983: Korean Air Lines Flight 007 Shot Down By Soviet Fighter Plane

KAL007.svg

1 September 1983: Korean Air Lines Flight 007 Shot Down By Soviet Fighter Plane

847. Puppets show to save the dollar (8/1/2014)

The MH17 crash was obviously an attempt to draw Europe into a war crisis in Ukraine. As a result, Euro goes down wards.

Ukraine Tensions See Euro Come off Boil

LONDON — Jul 22, 2014, 11:56 AM ET

By PAN PYLAS Associated Press

The euro fell Tuesday to its lowest level against the dollar this year amid concerns that the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 will prompt a bigger freeze in relations between the European Union and Russia.

The deterioration in relations between the two sides has worked against the euro, which is used by 18 EU countries. The crisis in Ukraine has given traders an opportunity to sell the euro, which had been at multiyear highs against the dollar despite the muted economic recovery in the eurozone and low interest rates.

Ukraine Tensions See Euro Come off Boil - ABC News

Russia wants buyers to abandon the dollar and use the Euro for its oil. Ukraine crisis forces traders to sell the Euro. That’s how US to save its dollar – by creating war crisis.

Moreover, there is a turmoil in Libya lately. Libya is an oil rich country. The upheaval there not only push up the oil price, but also hurt economy of European countries. It’s not a coincidence.

US Evacuates Embassy In Libya Amid Clashes
By Matthew Lee July 26, 2014

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The United States shut down its embassy in Libya on Saturday and evacuated its diplomats to neighboring Tunisia under U.S. military escort amid a significant deterioration in security in Tripoli as fighting intensified between rival militias, the State Department said.

US Evacuates Embassy In Libya Amid Clashes

When there were “dictators”, the media blew the trumpet for “democracy”, “color revolution”, “Arab spring”. After the fall of the dictatorship, what left over are all US assets: ISIS, Iraq’s Maliki puppet government, rival militias (include Al Qaida) in Libya. Now you rarely hear the angry cry for justice although those agents are more cruel than the “dictators” – they are bombing civilians; beheading P.O.W. and doing religious extinction. Because all those puppets are working for the same master.

The puppets now are acting war shows in Iraq, Libya and Ukraine(where only Russia is the real enemy), all for one purpose, to save the dollar from collapse.

Back
Top Bottom