• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New U.S. COVID-19 cases rise in 27 states for two straight weeks

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

(Reuters) - The number of new COVID-19 cases in the United States has risen for two weeks in a row in 27 out of 50 states, with North Carolina and New Mexico both reporting increases above 50% last week, according to a Reuters analysis.

The United States recorded 316,000 new cases in the week ended Sept. 27, up 10% from the previous seven days and the highest in six weeks, according to the analysis of state and county data.

The nation’s top infectious disease expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci, told ABC News that the country was “not in a good place.” (more)
================================================
And the cold weather has yet to arrive. I'm glad that at least I got my flu shot several weeks ago.

Trump has grossly mismanaged the effort to contain the coronavirus. This should be Biden's main point at the debate.

Yeah, saw this earlier. Not a good sign going into the season. And Europe's exploding, too. It strikes me a bit ominously.

Back
Top Bottom