• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

New Twist in the Hunter Biden-Joe Biden Cashish Saga: A White House Meeting for Elite Chinese Group

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Just imagine if something like this happened during the Trump administration, and ask yourself what the media-Democrat complex would be saying.

In November 2011, an elite group of Chinese Communist Party members and billionaire cronies of the repressive regime in Beijing secured a meeting in the White House, said to be with Vice President Biden and other Obama administration officials, through Hunter Biden’s associates.

Schweizer and Bruner have obtained the cooperation of Hunter Biden’s former business partner, Bevan Cooney, who is serving a federal prison sentence for a fraud scheme...

Cooney has given the investigative journalists access to his email account, which contains years of correspondence with Biden, Archer, and others...

Eet luks like Joe ’as sum ‘splain’in to do.

Time for Joe to pack it in... he’s A national security threat that’s now been busted worse than Humpty Dumpty.

meh,
what should one expect from a right leaning tabloid.

meh,
If its not Bidens laptop, why dont they just come right out and say that? No one in Bidens camp has denied that the laptop belonged to Hunter or that the emails it contains are false. Why is that?

meh,
Truthful reporting... Y’know... something the Goebbels Media has forsaken. After Russiagate alone blowing up in your faces... one would think Leftists would take a good hard look at how they were played as Total Patsy’s...

... but they doubled down on lies and deceits.

You asked for this nuclear explosion (you’d think you’d have learned after 2016 too)... and you got it... in the neck again.

Oh well...

Thanks Hunter!!!

If its not Bidens laptop, why dont they just come right out and say that? No one in Bidens camp has denied that the laptop belonged to Hunter or that the emails it contains are false. Why is that?
Has anyone brought charges forward yet? Why not.

Why give creditability to a story by responding to it? How many issues has Trump just brushed off?

Truthful reporting... Y’know... something the Goebbels Media has forsaken. After Russiagate alone blowing up in your faces... one would think Leftists would take a good hard look at how they were played as Total Patsy’s...

You asked for this nuclear explosion (you’d think you’d have learned after 2016 too)... and you got it... in the neck again.

Oh well...

Thanks Hunter!!!
I just made a comment about the source. Why go all ballistic on that?

If you have read any of my posts you would realize I do not support either party. I am an independent. Hence I look at sources and question its validity.

Why hasn't Barr brought charges forward yet? It seems Trump has had four years to do so.

Has anyone brought charges forward yet? Why not.

Why give creditability to a story by responding to it? How many issues has Trump just brushed off?
What kind of stupid comment is that? If this laptop belonged to Don Jr. would you be saying the same thing? Hell no you wouldnt. You dont want this investigated or even talked about because it might damage Bidens chances of winning. The facts are that this is Hunters laptop so it is a credible story whether you want it to be or not. You just dont care about corruption when it is your side doing it. Be honest.

Just imagine if something like this happened during the Trump administration, and ask yourself what the media-Democrat complex would be saying.

In November 2011, an elite group of Chinese Communist Party members and billionaire cronies of the repressive regime in Beijing secured a meeting in the White House, said to be with Vice President Biden and other Obama administration officials, through Hunter Biden’s associates.

Schweizer and Bruner have obtained the cooperation of Hunter Biden’s former business partner, Bevan Cooney, who is serving a federal prison sentence for a fraud scheme...

Cooney has given the investigative journalists access to his email account, which contains years of correspondence with Biden, Archer, and others...

Eet luks like Joe ’as sum ‘splain’in to do.

Time for Joe to pack it in... he’s A national security threat that’s now been busted worse than Humpty Dumpty.
91CE1899-7AF2-4CF5-B0E3-AFCAB4B8E6D3.jpeg

What kind of stupid comment is that? If this laptop belonged to Don Jr. would you be saying the same thing? Hell no you wouldnt. You dont want this investigated or even talked about because it might damage Bidens chances of winning. The facts are that this is Hunters laptop so it is a credible story whether you want it to be or not. You just dont care about corruption when it is your side doing it. Be honest.
Is it just me, or are you Trumpsters getting more sensitive lately?

Where did I say don't investigate? Let them investigate it. Let the investigation also look into the chain of custody of the laptop.

I asked a question and you went ballistic. If you want to get into "what if" situations then start a thread in the CT forum.
You seem to be naive. I am not disputing that the laptop exists and that it very well may belong to Hunter. That part of the story is credible. The rest of the story not so much. It is tabloid at best at this point. Has the FEDS stated exactly what info is on the laptop and what that info says?

I find it interesting that when someone disagrees with your position you make statements about not caring about corruption. Do you always speculate that much?

Not dignifying it with a response is a much more effective course.

Guliani, Schweitzer, Soloman, et. al. have no credibility whatsoever. Ignoring them is the way to go.

Obama had Cash for Clunkers...

The Bidens it is... Cash from Chinese... and Ukrainians, and Russians and Romanians...

The Biden motto... Open for Business... Selling access to the US Government.

Really pathetic that Trumpists are still trying to push this horse manure. They are so desperate.

Obama had Cash for Clunkers...

The Bidens it is... Cash from Chinese... and Ukrainians, and Russians and Romanians...

The Biden motto... Open for Business... Selling access to the US Government.

I prefer to stick with the verifiable facts that Trump has a foreign account in China and other countries

Trump has bank account in China, pursued hotel deals for a decade: Report
The bank account is held by Trump International Hotels Management LLC and paid $188,561 in taxes in China from 2013 to 2015.

I also prefer to see that Trump pays wayyyy more taxes in China to make it "Great Again"

Oh well...

Thanks Hunter!!!

It is no coincidence this is the identical "projection Op" that earned Trump impeachment, "for all of history".

The "Goebbels Media" constantly gives Trump a pass because his corruption is on steroids.
It took three posts just to present one small (compared to the entirety of Trump's documented corruption) slice of it.:
(Steve Wynn, future USPS Master Louis DeJoy, plead felons Michael Cohen, and Elliott Broidy )

Included in my three posts, linked directly above, (I was replying to a Trump apologist who quoted Greenwald) are well supported details of what the William Barr controlled DOJ are actually charging, in real time, as opposed to the frothy, fever dreams of the posters of debate politics who find Trump irresistible.:

Trump's entire 2017 GOP fundraising team caught up in ...

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/tr...p-in-interwoven-corruption-scandals-analysis/
"In addition, shortly after Wynn resigned from the RNC following accusations of sexual misconduct, Broidy himself resigned over a $1.6 million payment made to a former Playboy model he had ...

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/08/doj-charges-gop-lobbyist-elliott-broidy-428186
Oct 8, 2020 Much of the charging information revolves around Broidy's alleged efforts to set up a round of golf between Trump and Malaysia's then-prime minister, Najib Razak, at the president's ...
"Broidy charge pulls back curtain on Trump-era sausage-making
"The Department of Justice unveiled a charge of illicit lobbying against former Republican National Committee deputy finance chair Elliott Broidy on Thursday.

The government’s charging document, which builds on the August charging of a Hawaii-based political consultant, sheds new light on an only-in-Donald-Trump’s-America tale of influence peddling. The convoluted global saga ropes in ’90s-era rapper Pras Michel, Russiagate figure Rick Gates, Steve Bannon’s mysterious Chinese funder, the alleged mastermind of the 1MDB scandal, and a failed effort to set up a round of golf between Trump and a now-former Malaysian prime minister....
... The charging information, which notes Broidy’s alleged use of Wickr, an encrypted messaging app, alleges that he and his partners stood to make more than $80 million if they quickly secured a favorable resolution for Low, who is identified as Foreign National A throughout.

Much of the charging information revolves around Broidy’s alleged efforts to set up a round of golf between Trump and Malaysia’s then-prime minister, Najib Razak, at the president’s Bedminster, N.J., golf course in 2017. The charge sheds new light on the failed effort to set up the round, an episode first reported by The New York Times in 2018.

Broidy allegedly asked Trump to play a round of golf with Razak in June of that year and told a high-ranking White House official that Trump had agreed to the request, according to the charging document.

The White House official told Broidy the request was sitting with the National Security Council, according to the criminal information.

The high-ranking official, identified as Person E in the indictment, is then-chief of staff Reince Priebus,...."

Continued "

Last edited:
Really pathetic that Trumpists are still trying to push this horse manure. They are so desperate.
And the above is what passes for “debate” by the Left.

Thanks Hunter!!!

Thanks Hunter!!!

You dont want a debate.. never have.

But lets do it then.. Explain why Hunter handed in laptops or laptop (story changes), to a store with a blind store owner and this laptop contents somehow landed in Bannons hands (let me remind you he is a known fraudster), who then gave it to Gulliani (who we know is so gullible)? That no news outlet.. including Briebart and Fox News would touch it, and that the journalists at the Post refused to put their name to it? That the story is gone from the NY Post website? Explain all that first.

Once that is explained, then we can debate the contents of the so called story.. not before.

:ROFLMAO:

Oh look, another zimmer / russian ("look over there") propaganda thread.........

f03fdd118e6365ba654ab976a6e8028ae21e2137.png

EG8HuVzX0AAqdVs.jpg

trump-label.jpg

Everyone knows trump is in the bag for countries like russia and china.

Thanks Hunter!!!

My point is, even if candidate Biden is as corrupt as Trump, Bannon, and Giuliani make Biden's son, Hunter, out to be,
candidate Biden is still a breath of fresh air, compared to Trump and "only the best (plead, found guilty, and accused felons) people", Trump pledged to hire. Of the three top people who Trump chose to get him nominated at the RNC convention in summer, 2016, Manafort and Gates are now convicted felons and Bannon, Trump 2016 campaign, CEO, is under federal indictment, Trump's personal attorney, Giuliani, is under FBI counter intelligence investigation.

All of the "Biden Scandal" OP, already earned Trump an impeachment, is projection.

More importantly, Biden will permit medical science to lead the battle against the unrelenting pandemic threatening the lives of the older members of your families!

Twitter removes top White House coronavirus adviser tweet ...
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/twitter-removes-tweet-from-top-white-house-masks-tweet
Twitter removed a tweet from top White House coronavirus adviser Dr. Scott Atlas that violated the social media platform's policy against misleading information on the contagion after Atlas ...

Former Stanford colleagues warn Dr. Scott Atlas fosters ...
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sta...tt-atlas-fosters-falsehoods/story?id=72926212
More than 70 researchers and doctors from Stanford in a "Dear Colleague" letter this week took aim at Dr. Scott Atlas, the latest addition to the White House task force.

Infectious disease expert calls White House advisers herd immunity claims 'pseudoscience'
www.msn.com.ico
The Hill on MSN.com4d

Since you have no issue with:

• Trumps hotels and towers in Las Vegas and Vancouver, British Columbia have found numerous Chinese purchasers, and in at least one instance drew the attention of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
  • Trump found a partner in the State Grid Corporation, one of the nation’s largest government-controlled enterprises. Agence France-Presse reported in 2016 that the partnership would have involved licensing and managing a development in Beijing.
  • His efforts go at least as far back as 2006, when Trump filed trademark applications in Hong Kong and the mainland. Many Chinese government approvals came after he became president.
  • The president’s daughter Ivanka Trump also won Chinese trademark approvals for her personal business after she joined the White House staff.
I can just conclude that you are a person with double standards.

Since you have no issue with:

-snip-

I can just conclude that you are a person with double standards.

Woman With Chinese Government Connections Bought Jared And ...
https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasew...nnections-bought-jared-and-ivankas-penthouse/
Jan 17, 2019 When the Trump Organization sold a Manhattan penthouse in February 2017, the transaction immediately sparked controversy since the buyer, a woman named Angela Chen, runs a business peddling access ...

The intricate ties between Angela Chen, the woman who paid ...
https://qz.com/933971/the-intricate...lion-for-trumps-condo-and-chinas-power-elite/
A Chinese businesswoman who specializes in connecting her clients with the powerful in China bought a $16 million penthouse in a building owned by Donald Trump, ... from Angela Chen and the Trump ...
President Trump Sells First Manhattan Condo In Nearly 2 Years
https://www.forbes.com/sites/danale...ells-first-manhattan-condo-in-nearly-2-years/
Jan 14, 2019 Just a month after taking office, Trump offloaded a $15.9 million Park Avenue penthouse to Angela Chen, sparking controversy because Chen apparently runs a company called Global Alliance ...

Timeline on Jared Kushner, Qatar, 666 Fifth Avenue, and ...
https://www.justsecurity.org/69094/...atar-666-fifth-avenue-and-white-house-policy/
The Kushner Companies purchases, at Jared Kushner's urging, 666 Fifth Avenue, an office tower in Midtown Manhattan, for $1.8 billion at the height of the real estate market. They invest $500 million, and cover the remaining amount with debt.

Jared Kushner just got a billion dollar mystery bailout
https://washingtonpress.com/2018/04/08/jared-kushner-just-got-a-billion-dollar-mystery-bailout/
White House advisor Jared Kushner lost his security clearance last month over mounting concerns that financial exposure to his family company's looming $1.4 billion mortgage payment at the 666 5th Avenue office tower

Qatar admits it unwittingly helped bail out Jared Kushner ...
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...eld-trump-doha-saudi-arabia-mbs-a8775651.html
Mr Kushner was chief executive of Kushner Companies when it acquired 666 Fifth Avenue in 2007 for $1.8bn, a record at the time for a Manhattan office building. It has been a drag on his family's ...
Qatar Shocked, Shocked to Learn It Accidentally Bailed Out ...
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/02/qatar-666-5th-ave-jared-kushner
Last August, an economic miracle occurred. Eleven years after a young Jared Kushner purchased an aging skyscraper that would become an albatross around his family's neck, and six months before ...

DAVIES: You open this book by describing going to an office tower in San Francisco. ..

And on the 43rd floor, ..
..No one answered. And then I saw that on the front desk, there was a plant. I think it was an orchid or something. And it was totally brown, ... This is the Qatar Investment Authority, which acts as an arm of the Qatari government, renting an empty office space in Donald Trump's most valuable holding. ..."

Last edited:
My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.

As he puts it:... — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.”

“I could no longer allow my family’s name to be associated or tied to Russian disinformation or implied lies and false narratives dominating the media right now,” Bobulinski wrote.

Late Wednesday night, he uploaded many to a file- sharing service. He also says that he turned over all his evidence to two Senate committees Wednesday that requested it.

I am the grandson of a 37 year Army Intelligence officer, the son of a 20+ year career Naval Officer and the brother of a 28 year career Naval Flight Officer... I held a high level security clearance... I am also not a political person. What few campaign contributions I have made in my life were to Democrats.

If the media and Big Tech companies had done their jobs over the past several weeks I would be irrelevant in this story.

Oh the tangled and corrupt web they’ve woven.

謝謝獵人!!! (Thanks Hunter!!!)

The Biden Campaign Song

Last edited:
You dont want a debate.. never have.

But lets do it then.. Explain why Hunter handed in laptops or laptop (story changes), to a store with a blind store owner and this laptop contents somehow landed in Bannons hands (let me remind you he is a known fraudster), who then gave it to Gulliani (who we know is so gullible)? That no news outlet.. including Briebart and Fox News would touch it, and that the journalists at the Post refused to put their name to it? That the story is gone from the NY Post website? Explain all that first.

Once that is explained, then we can debate the contents of the so called story.. not before.
Google LT. Tony Bobulinski... and weep.

Back
Top Bottom