• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New report on whistle blower complaint

I just love these DP forum threads that are based on hypothetical hearsay.

The anti-Trump :spin: is so entertaining.

Whistleblower Filed Complaint Over Multiple Trump Actions: Report | HuffPost
Apparently there were more than one incident and promise made by our President to a foreign leader. This becomes more interesting, but does two or three promises make it better or worse or does it make no difference. I guess for Trumpsters no matter what he promised or how often makes no difference in their backing of this president. I wonder what promises he made and if what the promises made concerned would ever make those who support him turn their back on him.

Good God America, dump this man child Nov 2020.

Its the very refuge EVERY president has employed since the beginning of time. You don't get to follow the president around to find some single hit point you want to take out of context just to use against him just because you disagree with his administration. Thats what cowards do.

Perfect example, You have no clue who it is or what they have to say but you have already decided its got to be criminal.

You know what I hope the media is wrong and the president of the United states isn't working with foreign governments for self betterment.
I actually hope your right for the sake of the country.
But if your wrong and as the IG said this is "urgent"& "truthful"
What will you say then?

Thought I had gotten my add in before the post went live because the "edit" postscript did not appear in the post.
"Holding the $250M that has already been authorized for dispersement for any quid pro quo whatever it is will be enough. Its just a matter of how bad it can get. There is no good angle on this if the 250 was used as some sort of bargaining chip."

PS now I have gone and screwed up both posts!

Well, that leaves a few "ifs", doesn't it?

If the $250M was used as a bargaining chip for dirt on Biden that would be bad. If it was used as a bargaining chip to get an investigation regarding corrupt activities reopened that's a good thing.

The key to fighting corruption is transparency. The fear that the truth will be twisted and used against you is no excuse for hiding the truth.

Maybe you're right. Maybe Trump has done nothing wrong. But what about a future president who has done something wrong invoking the same executive privilege and obstructing all investigations by refusing to comply with subpoenas?

Holder did it for Obama....it comes with the territory....not a one way street

Well, that leaves a few "ifs", doesn't it?

If the $250M was used as a bargaining chip for dirt on Biden that would be bad. If it was used as a bargaining chip to get an investigation regarding corrupt activities reopened that's a good thing.

No its not. What corrupt activities? Corrupt activities in the Ukraine. Well we can ask them to drop another load on Paul Manaford I guess.

Frankly petitioning a foreign power to pursue corruption in their own country is ludicrous.... Conveniently oblivious. They may or may not already be pursuing it and if they are, they are pursuing it based on THEIR LAWS, not ours, their criminal penalties not ours. Trump does not pay any heed to OUR laws and you want to make the case that he might be petitioning the Ukraine to pursue corruption based on their laws???? Nonsense. Sorry, it just is.

If Trump is posing a quid pro quo for the 250 using "corruption in the Ukraine" as a means to frame his wishes, does not matter. Its the same issue. Its the same transparent BS, a cover for what he is really after. You want to buy that sort of hogwash as rational and above board....be my guest.

Last edited:
You mean you successful gas-lighted the thread and got people talking about Hillary instead of the topic? That's not commendable, and no I don't care to participate in that, only enough to point out the absurdity of your posts.

But Hillary! Keep it up Condor, it's pathetic.

But...but...emails...Hillary...pizza gate...Vince Foster

I swear the Adorables need to turn off Hannity

You mean you successful gas-lighted the thread and got people talking about Hillary instead of the topic? That's not commendable, and no I don't care to participate in that, only enough to point out the absurdity of your posts.

But Hillary! Keep it up Condor, it's pathetic.

Yeah, thats what I did. I outsmarted everyone with my super intelligence and they all fell for it. Without even mentioning Hillary or anything that has to do with her I was able to mind meld this guy into bring Hillary into the conversation.

You caught me. :lamo

You know what I hope the media is wrong and the president of the United states isn't working with foreign governments for self betterment.
I actually hope your right for the sake of the country.
But if your wrong and as the IG said this is "urgent"& "truthful"
What will you say then?

I have no illusions that this is nothing more than another fake Schiff story. They all are. If any president is colluding with another country to the determent of the US for personal reasons then he should be charged, removed, and jailed.

I have no illusions that this is nothing more than another fake Schiff story. They all are. If any president is colluding with another country to the determent of the US for personal reasons then he should be charged, removed, and jailed.

I said nothing about Schiff. I used the words of the IG of the IC. Is he a liar, leaker Democratic hack to?
I'm happy you could take off the partisan hat for a minute to agree that if true this is not a good thing.

I said nothing about Schiff. I used the words of the IG of the IC. Is he a liar, leaker Democratic hack to?
I'm happy you could take off the partisan hat for a minute to agree that if true this is not a good thing.

Its not the IG or the IC running to the media. Its Schiff. If they show factual evidence that Trump is colluding with another country knowingly taking advantage of is position for personal gain or against this country, I would take what ever opportunity there would be to incarcerate him for life. No question.

Let the demnization begin! Shoot that messenger marke..since you cant' defend Trump!

I don't support the demonic Schitff mob attempt to lynch Trump over rumors which have no foundation in facts or details.

Its not the IG or the IC running to the media. Its Schiff. If they show factual evidence that Trump is colluding with another country knowingly taking advantage of is position for personal gain or against this country, I would take what ever opportunity there would be to incarcerate him for life. No question.

Okay can you forget the media & Schiff for just 1 minute?
We know some of the stuff that happened in 2016, you know the Russia of your listening stuff, and just speaking about the things in public. From what I understand it wasn't conspiracy because they didn't know it was illegal.
If the same kinds of things happen, are happening or happened with any country during the 2020 election...are you okay with it?

Okay can you forget the media & Schiff for just 1 minute?
We know some of the stuff that happened in 2016, you know the Russia of your listening stuff, and just speaking about the things in public. From what I understand it wasn't conspiracy because they didn't know it was illegal.
If the same kinds of things happen, are happening or happened with any country during the 2020 election...are you okay with it?

Not even close. The Mueller report was clear. Nobody in the Trump campaign conspired with Russia to change the outcome of the election. Its doesn't get any clearer than that.

Not even close. The Mueller report was clear. Nobody in the Trump campaign conspired with Russia to change the outcome of the election. Its doesn't get any clearer than that.

There's no clear legal definition of collusion, but this seems pretty close:

A) Trump asked for Russia's help in winning the election by hacking the DNC. The famous "Russia, if you're listening..." speech. The DNC was hacked by Russian intelligence less than 48 hours after Trump solicited this help.

B) Trump received said help. Russian intel hacked the DNC and released troves of email through Wikileaks.

C) Trump rewarded Putin by refusing to enforce sanctions Congress passed against Russia.

It's not a backroom secret meeting (or, say, a meeting in Trump Tower with Maria Butina), but this is clearly quid pro quo.

You must admit it's extremely strange how Trump has fawned over Putin in the last few years. Patriots like John McCain recognized Putin for the enemy he is. Meanwhile Trump talks about what great friends they are, how strong Putin is, rejects the findings of his own intelligence agencies over the word of a war criminal and dictator, tries to get him readmitted to the G7, and worst of all: fails to enforce sanctions. Putin and his boys are laughing at us, long and hard.

There's no clear legal definition of collusion, but this seems pretty close:

A) Trump asked for Russia's help in winning the election by hacking the DNC. The famous "Russia, if you're listening..." speech. The DNC was hacked by Russian intelligence less than 48 hours after Trump solicited this help.

Oh please. You guys still hung up on that garbage. Now its evolved into Trump asked Russia to hack the DNC? If you're just going to lie about it you are going to get called out.

First off, he never said that. He said, Hey Russia, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. It was a joke he used because of all the rediculous Russia Russia Russia crap that was going on.

You would think after the Mueller report stated no one in the Trump campaign conspired with Russia to effect the election you would be embarrased to even mention this but the crazy left doesn't care.

B) Trump received said help. Russian intel hacked the DNC and released troves of email through Wikileaks.

He did? Where are these 30,000 emails. Oh, you don't have them?

C) Trump rewarded Putin by refusing to enforce sanctions Congress passed against Russia.

And he also rewarded Putin by killing over 150 Russians in Syria, expelling 60 Russian Oligarchs from US soil, and giving arms to Ukraine. Which makes every other argument idiotic.

You want a real update, how about you explain a few things about this supposed Russian hacking into the DNC

1. Why would the DNC refuse to give the hacked computers to the FBI.

2. Why would the FBI not just seize those computers for national security reasons

3. Why would Comey and the DNC agree to allow some 3rd party commercial company access to these computers and allow them to provide a report of what they found

4. If Russia actually hacked their system, why would they use Russian keyboards and Russian programs and a Russian IP address. Hackers don't do that but the gullible Hillary cult would latch onto anything that makes their point. Mass stupidity.

Lest reverse the rolls for a second. Trump opens a private server at Trump tower to do the business of the US.

He would be hung

Trump says the RNC computers were hacked but he isn't allowing the FBI access to them. He is going to hire an outside firm of his choosing to investigate.

You would be screaming at the top of your lungs 24/7

That is the true hypocrisy Hillary cultist live under. Nobody bought this story then and they ain't buying it now

Back
Top Bottom