• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Needing Critical Readers

FinnMacCool

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Alright I'm all excited about this. I just finished my first chapter and I looked over a few times and it seems good. The problem is though I cannot be sure whether it's any good or not because my family isn't willing to look at it (they aren't exactly the most motivating force in my life) and I am too nervous to show it to my friends. So I was wondering if any of you would be interested in looking it over. Thanks in advance.

Yeah ditto. My sister has me read all her stuff. And then refuses to change anything. :mrgreen:

FinnMacCool said:
Alright I'm all excited about this. I just finished my first chapter and I looked over a few times and it seems good. The problem is though I cannot be sure whether it's any good or not because my family isn't willing to look at it (they aren't exactly the most motivating force in my life) and I am too nervous to show it to my friends. So I was wondering if any of you would be interested in looking it over. Thanks in advance.

I read in another thread you talked about combat reporting?.
I cant find the thread again but one name stands out.

Google Erine Pyle.

Or, maybe he could google Ernie Pyle...:doh :lol:

Anything to distract me from Cell (Stephen King's latest. It's like crack). I'd be happy to read what ya got.

I'd be more than happy to read it as well. I've got all the time in the world, and reading is one of my favorite things to do. :mrgreen: My email is in my profile if you'd like to send it to me.

Back
Top Bottom