• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

natural born us citizen

subterranea

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
hi, so i was born naturally and i only know or choose to represent the united states. i read that the declaration of independence says no person is born into status ( we are all born in nature, with equal rights, and have a choice to represent a country or nation ) but i cannot obtain an id because the recent (and current) administrations in power contradict this and require that you claim to be american only according to birth or family line and all the "immigration methods" require you to claim you do not represent the united states and have strong ties to a foreign country in order to gain access to an id or a bank account. i do not agree to represent or support a foreign nation and i can not support birth certificates because i do not have one and they contradict the definition of us citizens. i am blocked from ids required for travelling on interstate buses, owning any property, opening a bank account, or legally driving a car ( or mobile home) without said license.
what would you advise i do and what do you advise for other natural born citizens that do not have or suppor birth certificates according to the united states declaration of independence?

hi, so i was born naturally and i only know or choose to represent the united states. i read that the declaration of independence says no person is born into status ( we are all born in nature, with equal rights, and have a choice to represent a country or nation ) but i cannot obtain an id because the recent (and current) administrations in power contradict this and require that you claim to be american only according to birth or family line and all the "immigration methods" require you to claim you do not represent the united states and have strong ties to a foreign country in order to gain access to an id or a bank account. i do not agree to represent or support a foreign nation and i can not support birth certificates because i do not have one and they contradict the definition of us citizens. i am blocked from ids required for travelling on interstate buses, owning any property, opening a bank account, or legally driving a car ( or mobile home) without said license.
what would you advise i do and what do you advise for other natural born citizens that do not have or suppor birth certificates according to the united states declaration of independence?
Where were you born?

Find a nice place in the mountains. (Or any other out of the way place...desert, rain forest, etc. What's important is that you can manage to stay away from people.) Build yourself an earth sheltered cabin. (You can do it by hand.) Live off the land as much as you can, but be ready to hike into the nearest small town and do some work for barter or cash. That'll let you get some of the things that are difficult to make yourself.

The thing is, there's cost for not abiding by the rules of society and that cost is not being able to enjoy the benefits of society.

Were you born in the USA?
Were either of your parents American citizens?
Have you applied for legal status through immigration channels?

Natural born citizen means that you were born in the United States (or territory) and/or to American citizens that were traveling abroad.

If none of those apply, you need to follow the proper immigration process.

An attorney that specializes in immigration can assist you with the legal aspects specific to you.

Doesn’t matter how you, personally, interpret the wording of the laws

I would advise learning that the Declaration of Independence is not actually a legal document, it’s a philosophy piece.

Not nearly enough information about who you are, and likely what's here is misrepresented. I'd advise you to seek a lawyer, not a political forum.

I would advise learning that the Declaration of Independence is not actually a legal document, it’s a philosophy piece.
How about you stop talking about things you know nothing about. That fallacy is old as time. If it wasn't legal, then the King would have laughed it off. Instead he sent an army. You're embarrassing yourself.

How about you stop talking about things you know nothing about. That fallacy is old as time. If it wasn't legal, then the King would have laughed it off. Instead he sent an army. You're embarrassing yourself.
How about you stop talking about things you know nothing about. King George sent MORE troops to the Colonies not because of a piece of paper, but rather because the colonists took up arms in revolt. Violence not paper brought British reinforcements... :cautious:

You're embarrassing yourself... ✌️

How about you stop talking about things you know nothing about. King George sent MORE troops to the Colonies not because of a piece of paper, but rather because the colonists took up arms in revolt. Violence not paper brought British reinforcements... :cautious:

You're embarrassing yourself... ✌️
He's incapable of embarrassment. It requires a modicum of self-awareness.

rdddHow about you s4d4xstop talking about things you know nothing about.
Then he would have nothing to say. I've been so astounded by the depth and breadth of his ignorance that I quit paying attention as soon as that became an option. It's particularly galling when he espouses knowledge of American history, a subject with which he is particularly unfamiliar.

Its kinda like the OP. There's just something unnatural about it.

Last edited:
Most of us were born "naturally" but that isn't the same as a "natural born citizen". To be a natural born citizen of the United States, you had to have been born in the United States. If your parents were not legal citizens and you were born in the U.S. then you are a citizen of the United States. It becomes an issue if you were born at home and no "certificate of live birth" was issued, if you were born in a hospital in the United States then a "certificate of live birth" will have been issued, however, this is not the same as a "birth certificate". A birth certificate is issued by the State in which you were born, if you have a "certificate of live birth" issued by a hospital in the U.S., you can use that to obtain a "birth certificate".

Like it was posted above, you really need the advice of an immigration attorney.

Natural born citizen means that you were born in the United States (or territory) and/or to American citizens that were traveling abroad.

If none of those apply, you need to follow the proper immigration process.

An attorney that specializes in immigration can assist you with the legal aspects specific to you.

Doesn’t matter how you, personally, interpret the wording of the laws
the united states declaration of independence says we are born into nature and that we are free acording to birth. we choose to represent the united states using our natural liberty and are not born into status or power unlike kingdoms and tyrannical forms of government.

the constitution requires that the president is not born into status or entitled to it.

immigration required you to claim you do not support the united states according to your birth or that you have no right to choose to support the united states according to birth and that you have strong ties to a foreign country prior to being allowed to immigrate.

since the united states declaration of independence defines us as being born free, i cannot agree to represent a foreign country and since all forma of id now require people to essentially claim they are not really americans because they are born into starus, i can't do that even if i had access to a birth certificate.

im just trying to find a lawful way to drive around or own property without having my car stolen or my property taken away by alien that claim i have no right to my stuff according to my birth.

and it would be nice to be allowed to ride an interstate bus or train just like anybody else instead of being banned from doing so according to my birth or bloodlines that i do not support.

im asking for any other actual americans that are going through this for ways to continue forward without needing any extreme measures.

its the first document held in congress by the representatives of the united states that announces the existence of our country and defines us a people who are not born into status or tyranny. it would be very helpful to foreign countries and kingdoms if it was not a legal document, but we do exist and it is ours, because the words and beliefs they wrote are true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.

its the first document held in congress by the representatives of the united states that announces the existence of our country and defines us a people who are not born into status or tyranny. it would be very helpful to foreign countries and kingdoms if it was not a legal document, but we do exist and it is ours, because the words and beliefs they wrote are true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.

The continental congress is not equal to the US congress, so strike one... Whether it is helpful to "foreign countries and kingdoms" is kind of irrelevant... It is NOT binding US law...

the united states declaration of independence says we are born into nature and that we are free acording to birth. we choose to represent the united states using our natural liberty and are not born into status or power unlike kingdoms and tyrannical forms of government.

the constitution requires that the president is not born into status or entitled to it.

immigration required you to claim you do not support the united states according to your birth or that you have no right to choose to support the united states according to birth and that you have strong ties to a foreign country prior to being allowed to immigrate.

since the united states declaration of independence defines us as being born free, i cannot agree to represent a foreign country and since all forma of id now require people to essentially claim they are not really americans because they are born into starus, i can't do that even if i had access to a birth certificate.

im just trying to find a lawful way to drive around or own property without having my car stolen or my property taken away by alien that claim i have no right to my stuff according to my birth.

and it would be nice to be allowed to ride an interstate bus or train just like anybody else instead of being banned from doing so according to my birth or bloodlines that i do not support.

im asking for any other actual americans that are going through this for ways to continue forward without needing any extreme measures.
NO. The Declaration of Independence talks about the natural rights OF citizens, not citizenship.

You are either an American citizen because you were born here (or born in a US territory, or born to US citizens while overseas) or you need to follow the well spelled out immigration process to become a US citizen.

If you are neither, you are in the United States as an "undocumented" alien and subject to prosecution unless you hold a valid Visa, etc. that is contingent upon specific factors that were required in order to obtain that Visa.

If you are unclear as to your status, the best advice you can receive is from an attorney, not an internet forum.

Just thinly veiled sovereign citizen bullshit... Time for another funny sovereign citizen learning the REAL law...

i have no interest in forming a kingdom or soverignty. i have no interest in not representing the united states, because we have a document saying that i have liberty and freedom of choice to represent the united states. i am just trying to find out how not to claim to represent a foreign country. how not to claim to be alien. how not to go against the united states as it is defined, while being able to drive a car with a license or own some property acknowledged by my peers. right now every single method i look into requires the applicant to claim they are born into status (opposite of the united states) or that they are aliens (using the literal term).

i dont believe in all that sovereign citizen stuff and i am not interested in supporting kingdoms of sovereignty.

NO. The Declaration of Independence talks about the natural rights OF citizens, not citizenship.

You are either an American citizen because you were born here (or born in a US territory, or born to US citizens while overseas) or you need to follow the well spelled out immigration process to become a US citizen.

If you are neither, you are in the United States as an "undocumented" alien and subject to prosecution unless you hold a valid Visa, etc. that is contingent upon specific factors that were required in order to obtain that Visa.

If you are unclear as to your status, the best advice you can receive is from an attorney, not an internet forum.
the literal text says all men are created in nature and that god gives us the right to choose when we are created, which no government has the power to deny or take away. and if any government tries to claim we have no choice in who we represent we are to alter or abolish it.

my status is clear. im an american and a natural born is a citizen by choice, but i cant use a birth certificate, and the problem i am having is that i would like to participate in society without supporting the whole birth and bloodlines stuff that is required for all forms of id i have inquired about.

unlike others around me, i am not able to support a foreign country and i would rather hold onto the declaration of independence than to have to rewrite it again and start from scratch.

my status is clear. im an american and a natural born is a citizen by choice, but i cant use a birth certificate, and the problem i am having is that i would like to participate in society without supporting the whole birth and bloodlines stuff that is required for all forms of id i have inquired about.
So, is the problem 1) that you don't have a birth certificate and/or 2) that you were not born in the United States? (Tbh, it does not seem that English is your native tongue, or perhaps, typing does not come naturally to you.)

the literal text says all men are created in nature and that god gives us the right to choose when we are created, which no government has the power to deny or take away. and if any government tries to claim we have no choice in who we represent we are to alter or abolish it.

unlike others around me, i am not able to support a foreign country and i would rather hold onto the declaration of independence than to have to rewrite it again and start from scratch.
The Declaration of Independence states absolutely nothing about citizenship.

You may have natural, God-given rights but that doesn't make you a citizen of the United States.

And you don't need a literal birth certificate...I have had several uncles and aunts that were born at home and didn't have official birth certificates. Again, your questions/dilemma can be easily resolved by speaking with an attorney...and will not be resolved on an internet forum.

That is if you are actually LOOKING for a solution. Which I'm doubting.

i have no interest in forming a kingdom or soverignty. i have no interest in not representing the united states, because we have a document saying that i have liberty and freedom of choice to represent the united states. i am just trying to find out how not to claim to represent a foreign country. how not to claim to be alien. how not to go against the united states as it is defined, while being able to drive a car with a license or own some property acknowledged by my peers. right now every single method i look into requires the applicant to claim they are born into status (opposite of the united states) or that they are aliens (using the literal term).

i dont believe in all that sovereign citizen stuff and i am not interested in supporting kingdoms of sovereignty.

LMAO... You were born under the jurisdiction of the United States.. You DO NOT represent a foreign country... Problem solved... Why do you think you represent some "unique" case as opposed to the millions who were born before and after you? What is so special about you that you need to create this ridiculous argument?

Talk to an attorney if you are sincere in these goals. They can direct you. An internet forum cannot.

Back
Top Bottom