• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NATO RAF Typhoons Scrambled to Intercept Two "Russian" Tu-142 “Bear F” Aircraft Close to UK Airspace

When you finish your thesis thingy let me know plse thx.

Sure, I don't want to overload your attention span

I'd offer just one thought about your timeline though, which is to maybe make it 200 years before your China gets your democracy instead of 100 years.

Well they started on a modern political system (albeit not a very good one) around the end of WWII (1945), so that gives them 75 years experience
England started a modern political system in 1688 after the English Revolution, so maybe you have a point (though it wasn't until 1920 IMO that a real democratic system emerged in England)

Because my experience with the Chinese masses in China is that their bulbs are dim. And that all foreigners and things not Chinese are both wrong and evil....

But they just landed an unmanned vehicle on the moon - so they can't be that dumb
I think you echoing Trump's Sinophobia more than a little here

Xi Jinpingpong just recently revived the Tianxia of the bygone Middle Kingdom that says all things under Heaven owe allegiance to China. In the modern world this means of course democracies submitting to China's 5000 year authoritarian rule.

Would that make ALL things in the world, Chinese (or owned by China) - including those "all foreigners and things not Chinese that are both wrong and evil"

So the timeline for you to summit is 2049, the 100th year anniversary of the CCP-PRC...

2049 is also one year mooted as the start of The Age of Aquarius (though there are others)
Did you know that ?

Sure, I don't want to overload your attention span

Well they started on a modern political system (albeit not a very good one) around the end of WWII (1945), so that gives them 75 years experience
England started a modern political system in 1688 after the English Revolution, so maybe you have a point (though it wasn't until 1920 IMO that a real democratic system emerged in England)

But they just landed an unmanned vehicle on the moon - so they can't be that dumb
I think you echoing Trump's Sinophobia more than a little here

Would that make ALL things in the world, Chinese (or owned by China) - including those "all foreigners and things not Chinese that are both wrong and evil"

2049 is also one year mooted as the start of The Age of Aquarius (though there are others)
Did you know that ?

As I'd said, lemme know plse thx when you finish your thesis thingy.

The laughable theme seems to be the British and the Chinese are the fraternal twins of history.

When in contrast the British are dynamic and the Chinese are static and inert in their values and attitudes of society -- governance in particular.

The Chinese haven't any Shakespeare as Chinese culture is a barren wasteland of merchants and other Philistines. The Chinese will tell you only they came from the stars btw. And that the rest of humanity crawled out of a hundred shitholes.

Back
Top Bottom