• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NATO Intercepts Russian Warships After Kremlin Warns U.S. Over Troops in Poland

Yet you continued to insist JEWS were Zionists simply because they were JEWS. Following the Talmud for example. The Talmud is the basis for their religion and law. The Jews expelled for another example. Jews that existed hundreds of years before the Zionist movement.

That is why I keep asking you to define what you mean by "Zionist".

Besides the Talmud having two versions, as well as the oral traditions, one written by a very dubious character.

Throughout. But isn't it interesting, quoting zionists themselves, and there relationships with the Nazi party. Goodness me, Hitler would be glad of all the improvements my german friend of Zion on you're concentration camp of Gaza have improved on his techniques to commit genocide.

ButI notice your again missing out on all those replies, I require!

Where in the video does it mention YOUR definition of "Zionist"?

Still courageously avoiding the question.

Yes it is a very indepth report, but just think, a clear and concise report..... and you make not one observation other than time... is this to put others off listening, it's always the negative, closed conversations with you my German friend of Zion!

You have a nice day, how many American tax payers bombs and how many defenceless Innocents did your friends murder yesterday in your friends Gaza concentration camp?

More nebulous BS.

What is YOUR definition of ZIONIST?

Are you saying that there are not three versions, one in particular which a pervert created from his own perversions for his own ends? I personally thought he was a result of indemic over many generations of inbreeding.

Yet you continued to insist JEWS were Zionists simply because they were JEWS. Following the Talmud for example. The Talmud is the basis for their religion and law. The Jews expelled for another example. Jews that existed hundreds of years before the Zionist movement.

That is why I keep asking you to define what you mean by "Zionist".

You keep asking because you know it isn't a black or white answer.

Zionism is so invasive a corruption, in its very essence, which again, you know, it needs people like you, and the loyalty and defence you have shown of it, to stop it from seeing the light of day. My German friend of Zion, you never defended the American tax payer, you never defended children from torture, you never defended Americans going hungry, you never defended black people from institutional state sponsored murder..... but you will defend the IDF soldiers strangulation of a ten year old child, reviving her and repeating the exercise, by your silence, but all crimes of zionists, you show loyalty. An example..... ever single sentence you write!
I could never, regardless, understand, support or defend your very vile core beliefs, under any circumstances.
by deceit make war.

You keep asking because you know it isn't a black or white answer.

Zionism is so invasive a corruption, in its very essence, which again, you know, it needs people like you, and the loyalty and defence you have shown of it, to stop it from seeing the light of day. My German friend of Zion, you never defended the American tax payer, you never defended children from torture, you never defended Americans going hungry, you never defended black people from institutional state sponsored murder..... but you will defend the IDF soldiers strangulation of a ten year old child, reviving her and repeating the exercise, by your silence, but all crimes of zionists, you show loyalty. An example..... ever single sentence you write!
I could never, regardless, understand, support or defend your very vile core beliefs, under any circumstances.
by deceit make war.

I keep asking because you refuse to provide any source of clarity. You claim Zionism isn't religious yet claim Zionists are those Jews who follow the Talmud (which is effectively all Jews). You claim the Jews of the Eastern European descent are Zionists yet group in those who are Western European. You claim Zionists are the Jews expelled hundreds of years before Zionism became a socio political movement. The only constant is JEWS.

What are ZIONISTS in your world.

Are you saying that there are not three versions, one in particular which a pervert created from his own perversions for his own ends? I personally thought he was a result of indemic over many generations of inbreeding.

Nebulous rambling.

Yes it is a very indepth report, but just think, a clear and concise report..... and you make not one observation other than time... is this to put others off listening, it's always the negative, closed conversations with you my German friend of Zion!

You have a nice day, how many American tax payers bombs and how many defenceless Innocents did your friends murder yesterday in your friends Gaza concentration camp?

Once again. Showing standard Conspiracy Theorist courage.

I keep asking because you refuse to provide any source of clarity. You claim Zionism isn't religious yet claim Zionists are those Jews who follow the Talmud (which is effectively all Jews). You claim the Jews of the Eastern European descent are Zionists yet group in those who are Western European. You claim Zionists are the Jews expelled hundreds of years before Zionism became a socio political movement. The only constant is JEWS.

What are ZIONISTS in your world.

Nebulous rambling.

Once again. Showing standard Conspiracy Theorist courage.

Isn't it wonderful how you to avoid traps. Are you saying there are no version and interpretations of the Talmud. Come on my German friend of Zion, let me hear of your loyality to Zion, and acceptance of the butchery of children.... yes.... according to you, for having the capacity to tell the truth..... is antisemetic. I was brought up by parents who thought integrity and honour were important. You dislike I bear witness to your zionist friends gross cruel and indecent criminal acts against humanity which goes unanswered. That's to the American United Nations use of there veto to protect the vermin.
I do notice you never mention the facts about the zionists thieving fingers which permanently are in the American tax payers pockets. Or the American armaments stored in Israeli eye, sold by them to mercenaries to destabilise nations.

Isn't it wonderful how you to avoid traps. Are you saying there are no version and interpretations of the Talmud. Come on my German friend of Zion, let me hear of your loyality to Zion, and acceptance of the butchery of children.... yes.... according to you, for having the capacity to tell the truth..... is antisemetic. I was brought up by parents who thought integrity and honour were important. You dislike I bear witness to your zionist friends gross cruel and indecent criminal acts against humanity which goes unanswered. That's to the American United Nations use of there veto to protect the vermin.
I do notice you never mention the facts about the zionists thieving fingers which permanently are in the American tax payers pockets. Or the American armaments stored in Israeli eye, sold by them to mercenaries to destabilise nations.

Isn't wonderful how you continue to show extreme cowardice in not defining what "Zionist" means to you.

The Talmud means nothing to me beyond being what Jews base their religion and laws on. You are the one making nebulous claims.

So your definition of "Zionist"?

Isn't wonderful how you continue to show extreme cowardice in not defining what "Zionist" means to you.

The Talmud means nothing to me beyond being what Jews base their religion and laws on. You are the one making nebulous claims.

So your definition of "Zionist"?
Yet again you dance around the semantics of the meaning of a word, but demand no explanation of Zionist cruelty.

Your acceptance is pitiful.

As for cowardice, it's not me, who accepts the strangulation of a child, the murder of American on 9/11, the lies told by a Zionist sponsored senators, who readily sells out his fellow countryman, for $250,00.00 a time, it's not me who supports the straffing if Americans in the sea near Israel eye, and it certainly isn't me defending them, cowardice, greed or judas.... you chose!
But coward, if the cap fits, it's yours!

Yet again you dance around <Snipped meaningless accusation and babble>

Yet again you dance around the question asked of you going on a hundred times.

What is YOUR definition of ZIONIST?

Every post you make invoking "Zionist" is irrelevant since YOU have not defined what YOU mean by Zionist.

Yet again you dance around the semantics of the meaning of a word, but demand no explanation of Zionist cruelty.

Your acceptance is pitiful.

As for cowardice, it's not me, who accepts the strangulation of a child, the murder of American on 9/11, the lies told by a Zionist sponsored senators, who readily sells out his fellow countryman, for $250,00.00 a time, it's not me who supports the straffing if Americans in the sea near Israel eye, and it certainly isn't me defending them, cowardice, greed or judas.... you chose!
But coward, if the cap fits, it's yours!

Still waiting for the "Israel eye" thing... Or is the an imaginary item like your version of "Zionist"?

Russia embarrasses NATO and the US Air Force

"What is going on at NATO's Allied Air Command?
I ask that question in light of two successful Russian operations against NATO and the U.S. Air Forces in Europe last Friday. In both incidents, Russian navy fighter jets were able to hold U.S. B-52 bombers at risk. In one, Russia was able to successfully penetrate a NATO member state's sovereign air space and thus also NATO's air defense network..."

According to the author, the tension is not created by overflights by american strategic bombers(possibly armed with atomic weapons) russian borders, but Russia's response! The original logic, exceptional! You can still understand when scouts fly in neutral waters. But what are bombers capable of carrying and possibly(!) carrying nuclear weapons doing there?

I ask that question in light of two successful Russian operations against NATO and the U.S. Air Forces in Europe last Friday. In both incidents, Russian navy fighter jets were able to hold U.S. B-52 bombers at risk. In one, Russia was able to successfully penetrate a NATO member state's sovereign air space and thus also NATO's air defense network..."

According to the author, the tension is not created by overflights by american strategic bombers(possibly armed with atomic weapons) russian borders, but Russia's response! The original logic, exceptional! You can still understand when scouts fly in neutral waters. But what are bombers capable of carrying and possibly(!) carrying nuclear weapons doing there?

No one seriously thinks those B-52s were carrying nuclear weapons.

No one seriously thinks those B-52s were carrying nuclear weapons.

Aha... " Their totalitarian planes viciously fired at our democratic planes, which peacefully bombed their cities..."

The author has no idea what he is talking about. He claims a standard quick reaction time for a fighter is 10-15 minutes.
That’s just silly. That would mean a fighter sitting at the end of the runway with engines running at all times. No nation maintains a fighter response like that at all times.

The opinion of anyone that clueless about military matters means absolutely nothing.

Eight of Russian fighter intercepted three strategic bomber of the United States. It happened over the Black sea. I emphasize that this happened not in the Gulf of Mexico, but in the Black sea. US playing with fire. Moreover, NATO is constantly raising the degree. This is fraught with a tragic accident.

Back
Top Bottom