• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Native Americans sue North Dakota over ‘sickening’ gerrymandering

i actually give Republicans huge props for the genius gerrymandering that they've done. hell, North Carolina has to be the most genius (capturing "the blacks" (represented in blue on the map)) in 3 of its 5 biggest cities (separated by hours of driving) was the bomb. and i don't care if they eventually admitted it in court and that the district was eventually thrown out. they got to use it for elections...

View attachment 67376375
Save the bull:poop: for people in the cult.

In any event, that is only one example and it's ten years old. You are not making a good case for it being SOP.

Save the bull:poop: for people in the cult.
whoa. everything i posted is fact (even with court documents). hell, they even had gerrymandering after the gerrymandering (that i mentioned) thrown out.

have you not been keeping up?

whoa. everything i posted is fact (even with court documents). hell, they even had gerrymandering after the gerrymandering (that i mentioned) thrown out.
I explained why it was bull:poop:.

have you not been keeping up?
Good question.

Have you been keeping up? It seems you did not even read the rest of my post.

I explained why it was bull:poop:.

Good question.

Have you been keeping up? It seems you did not even read the rest of my post.
So North Carolina gerrymandering like hell, using those gerrymandered districts, getting them challenged, going to court and fighting, getting them thrown out, redrawing more gerrymandered districts, having them challenged again, having to go to court and fight again, having them thrown out again, etc doesn't count?

So North Carolina gerrymandering like hell, using those gerrymandered districts, getting them challenged, going to court and fighting, getting them thrown out, redrawing more gerrymandered districts, having them challenged again, having to go to court and fight again, having them thrown out again, etc doesn't count?
You have reading issues. I said it only counts as one. You are a long way from showing a pattern

You have reading issues. I said it only counts as one. You are a long way from showing a pattern
It has certainly been a pattern over and over in North Carolina.

The notion that anyone has a constitutional right for their preferred candidate to win elections is a grotesque absurdity in a democracy. They aren’t united under a single tribe or tribal government so they certainly don’t have any right to demand to be unified only for the purpose of dictating the outcomes of US elections.
You don't have a correct understanding of the gerrymandering process.

They are closer to a homogenous group than most congressional districts.

So half the tribal areas like the new maps, and half don't...

Sounds about right

Back
Top Bottom