• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Nationalists are preparing for a revolt

Why does Russia always have the bad stuff happening to them, I pity them. They seem to not know happiness, instead only tragedies.

What a nonsense!
First of all in Russia it is not russian government - it is post-soviet government. Now remember Prague, Budapest how soviet soldiers killed doezns of rebels. Too long ago you think? Ok, remember Moscow 1993 when tanks have striked the House of Government. No think what would russian authorities do if they see 50 thousand of crazy fanatics near Kremlin.

Furthemore, russian people won't admit this to happen even. It is beginning of stability in Russia while Ukraine and Georgia have survived the so called orange revolutions and it is not the best time they have now. Russian people realize that.

And by the way. What do they mean 65 thousand armed people? This is a joke? It is America, were everybody is allowed to keep a shotgun in the cupboard. In Russia it is illegal... Pity:mrgreen:

PS.Oh what a crazy site this interlingvo is... i usta visit it couple of times.:doh

IMO the biggest problem ordinary Russians face at the poles is lack of choice. What option other than Putin is there really? Russia may be democratic in theory but it's still very much a one party state in practice.

Arch Enemy said:
Why does Russia always have the bad stuff happening to them, I pity them. They seem to not know happiness, instead only tragedies.

There's a reason they invented Russian Roulette.

Back
Top Bottom