• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nathan Phiilips has a history of being a schmuck

Thread number 2764 on this man.

Meanwhile, we have a national emergency at the border. I guess the shiny Native American object diverted your attention from that?

#TRIGGERED

^^^^ Says nothing when the the usual suspects start a TDS every time Trump sneezes.

#Phony #Hypocrite

^^^^ Says nothing when the the usual suspects start a TDS every time Trump sneezes.

#Phony #Hypocrite

We don't need to know about your derangement syndrome. Most of the country already knows Trump is deranged and his supporters suffer from the same TDS.

Don't be so hard on yourself. When people start calling themselves deranged, phony, and hypocrites, they tend not to function well in society.

BIG LEAGUE POLITICS.com. :lamo

Where do you find this crap? 4 chan?

You have to. The regular media sure won't do it's job of finding this stuff out.

Case in point - all this stuff was readily accesible with a simple google search.
How many of the media outlets did that prior to running with this fake story?
Right -ZERO, and that included rw outlets t like the National Review.

The first time I saw this story , it had BS Written all over it.
As usual, I was right.

FFS.... this ****again?

Thread number 2764 on this man.

Meanwhile, we have a national emergency at the border. I guess the shiny Native American object diverted your attention from that?

#TRIGGERED

nothing to do with the national emergency until the Dems come to their senses and come off some funding, may as well talk about this.

nothing to do with the national emergency until the Dems come to their senses and come off some funding, may as well talk about this.

Wow. Most people who believe we have a national emergency actually discuss it and worry about it. They don't worry about some Native American they will never know who is now famous because of social media.

Then again, this is the era of Trump, where it's all a big reality TV show anyway, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised to read your post.

FFS.... this ****again?

....said this poster NEVER when the subject was Trump and the 100's of trivia nothing anti-Trump posts.
#sock # mouth# phony

Why does that guy matter, he doesn't, sicne we can all see the video of a MAGA hat kid being a complete disrespectful douche.

Sorry, trying to taint this guy doesn't stop what happened. Right wingers truly have no shame.

Why does that guy matter, he doesn't, sicne we can all see the video of a MAGA hat kid being a complete disrespectful douche.

Sorry, trying to taint this guy doesn't stop what happened. Right wingers truly have no shame.

It really is crazy, isn't it?

Just about everyone involved that day and plenty after erred in some way or another. The kids were one group of the many groups that erred in one way or another. It shouldn't be so hard to say that.

The kids were douches, racist towards the native. There's no other interpretation of making tomahawk chops at someone obviously native while mimicking their chant, mocking them, etc. All sorts of other people did bad things too. I'm not saying don't talk about it. None of what anyone else did justifies what the kids did.

But no, the one group we're supposed to treat like innocent martys just so happens to (yet again) be the conservatives. It's got to be another dishonest tale of liberals victimizing them.

It's particularly ironic that we're supposedly victimizing them seeing as they're the ones starting 95% of the threads or whatever about the subject here. A couple "liberals" started threads on the initial report. Everything was fought out. And then, thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread from guess who.

Last edited:

Uhhm no - not the case AT ALL.
Almost every lw 'er has walked that narrative back. You're making a making a fool of yourself.

thread number 2764 on this man.

Meanwhile, we have a national emergency at the border. I guess the shiny native american object diverted your attention from that?

#triggered

Hurry!! Hurry!!! Run from the latest left embarrassment !!!!

heads in sand.jpg

Back
Top Bottom