• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NASCAR's Bubba Wallace hits back at Trump, calls out "HATE from the POTUS"

Trippy Trekker

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Yay! Right on! Way to hit back! Bubba Wallace's response schooled Trump.... and inspired me!

Let Love reign Supreme.

"That & Flag decision has caused lowest ratings EVER!" Mr. Trump tweeted, referencing NASCAR's decision to ban the Confederate flag at races.

In response, Wallace addressed his young fans, saying: "You will always have people testing you. Seeing if they can knock you off your pedestal. I encourage you to keep your head held high and walk proudly on the path you have chosen. Never let anybody tell you can't do something!"

He then offered more advice, writing, "... always deal with the hate being thrown at you with LOVE! Love over hate every day. Love should come naturally as people are TAUGHT to hate."

NASCAR's Bubba Wallace hits back at Trump, calls out "HATE from the POTUS" - CBS News

Maybe Don Jr, Eric and Bubba could arrange some kind of charity-focused grudge match in a ring or cage? I would bet on Bubba.

Yay! Right on! Way to hit back! Bubba Wallace's response schooled Trump.... and inspired me!

Let Love reign Supreme.

NASCAR's Bubba Wallace hits back at Trump, calls out "HATE from the POTUS" - CBS News

Maybe Don Jr, Eric and Bubba could arrange some kind of charity-focused grudge match in a ring or cage? I would bet on Bubba.

People who are useful idiots will be influenced by Bubba's blather.

People who know the facts...well, they shake their heads and walk away.

But hey...after all the hoax pushing by NASCAR, maybe they'll get some milennials interested in car racing. Maybe.

btw, from what I've heard about Bubba's NASCAR record...he isn't on any "pedestal". He should be more concerned with getting on one than being knocked off of one.

Let Love reign Supreme.

It was just Trump's usual ignorance that caused him to lash out at Wallace. That and his never ending need to signal his racist supporters to hate a black man.

Fight back, every step of the way, and go on attack. Individuals have to do it, like Bubba, because the Dems, who are SUPPOSED to be fighting for us, aren't.

People who are useful idiots will be influenced by Bubba's blather.

People who know the facts...well, they shake their heads and walk away.

But hey...after all the hoax pushing by NASCAR, maybe they'll get some milennials interested in car racing. Maybe.

btw, from what I've heard about Bubba's NASCAR record...he isn't on any "pedestal". He should be more concerned with getting on one than being knocked off of one.

Do you know what a hoax is?

Do you know what a hoax is?

Yes.

Did you know that before NASCAR talked to the media, before they talked to Bubba and before they asked the FBI to investigate...they knew that "noose" was a garage door pull rope that had been there since the year before?

Trump was out of line no doubt .
He should have checked with Joe and he would have found out that Bubba is a fake black .
Ka-Boom! Bubba !
valid.jpg

Yes.

Did you know that before NASCAR talked to the media, before they talked to Bubba and before they asked the FBI to investigate...they knew that "noose" was a garage door pull rope that had been there since the year before?

Prove NASCAR knew it had been there the previous year before any investigation was done.

Facts of the Bubba Wallace noose case show it wasn't a hoax, and the NASCAR driver is not to blame | Sporting News

“The last race we had had there in October, that noose was present, and the fact that it was not found until a member of the 43 team came there is something that is a fact,” NASCAR president Steve Phelps said during a conference call with media Tuesday. “We had not been back to the garage. It was a quick one‑day show (on Sunday).

Prove NASCAR knew it had been there the previous year before any investigation was done.

Facts of the Bubba Wallace noose case show it wasn't a hoax, and the NASCAR driver is not to blame | Sporting News

However, what NASCAR did not realize was the picture they provided actually makes the situation worse; because the picture shows something else, something worse:

bubba-wallace-noose-3.jpg

That person is a member of the Wood Brothers Race Team and this is a VERY important facet. The picture was taken Sunday, prior to the “noose” (hereafter called a knot) being cut down. According to a statement by the Wood Brothers team, they informed NASCAR officials the garage-pull in question was in place in 2019:

“One of our employees notified us yesterday … he recalled seeing a tied handle in the garage, from last fall. We immediately notified NASCAR and have assisted the investigation”. (link)

So that would explain why one of the Wood Brothers team was present on Sunday June 21st when the photograph was taken.

But here’s the problem…. If that picture was taken by NASCAR that means NASCAR was aware the knot in question was in place in 2019; and therefore knew Bubba Wallace was not the target…. and they would know this on Sunday; before they went out and made a big racial publicity stunt over it.

If it wasn’t NASCAR that took the picture, and the picture was taken by a member of Bubba Wallace’s #43 crew, that means the Richard Petty Motorsports team was aware their driver Bubba Wallace was not a target, and it was the team who made a big racial publicity stunt over it. This scenario seems most likely.

The visibility of a Wood Brothers crew member in the picture taken Sunday means either NASCAR knew the provenance, and/or Richard Petty Motorsports knew the provenance, before they made a big, fake, racially explosive media narrative about it. Either way is very bad news for the sport of NASCAR because that truth highlights a very damaging intent.

President Trump Tweets About NASCAR Noose Hoax – Media Go Bananas… | The Last Refuge

As I said...NASCAR and Wallace need to apologize for perpetuating a hoax...since they KNEW this "noose" was in place the year before and was not directed at Wallace.

As I said...NASCAR and Wallace need to apologize for perpetuating a hoax...since they KNEW this "noose" was in place the year before and was not directed at Wallace.

"This scenario seems most likely." Not proof of a hoax. Try again.

"This scenario seems most likely." Not proof of a hoax. Try again.

There were two scenarios. They judged one of them to be most likely.

But one of them is true.

You pick the one you think is most likely. Me? I think NASCAR running with the hoax even though they knew it was BS is most likely.

There were two scenarios. They judged one of them to be most likely.

But one of them is true.

You pick the one you think is most likely. Me? I think NASCAR running with the hoax even though they knew it was BS is most likely.

What you 'think' doesn't make it a fact.

Back
Top Bottom